What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Digger102

I did the math for the Canna Coco elemental ppm recently.

12ml per gallon A + B (3ml per liter):

N 157.7ppm
P 55.35
K 79.02ppm
Ca 142.83
Mg 38.07ppm
S 31.74ppm

15ml per gallon (4ml per liter):

N 197.17ppm
P 69.18ppm
K 98.775ppm
Ca 178.53ppm
Mg 47.58ppm
S 39.675ppm
I have to go look over my notes so I remember how to do this

Digger102

L33t sent me these
picture.php
Is this coffee?

Digger102

I’ve heard that flat white paint is just as reflective as mylar ?regardless I prefer to use reflectix even though it’s pretty expensive it’s easy to work with does a good job...imho ..SDx one more day under 1000k
picture.php
From what I’ve read, flat white paint is the best. Reflects, no hot spots and I believe you can get it with fungicide in it to fight mold

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this coffee?
Yeah:redface:
From what I’ve read, flat white paint is the best. Reflects, no hot spots and I believe you can get it with fungicide in it to fight mold
One of these days I’m gonna do a proper cleaning of my rooms strip off the reflectors covering & paint down
.I like these 76-77-78 concerts they filmed in black and white

Everyone is high high high in this...........:biggrin:

I was at that show has the best version of Morning Dew

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah it’s the Cap cut & I really like her a lot I’ve been growing up for a long time now the weed itself it’s really potent hitting the 12 week mark isn’t easy I’ve only been able to do it once anything after 10 is what you should strive for

laszlokovacs

Oh yeah mid/late '70s dead is some primo shit. Thanks for sharing herb. In my early 20s and only been listening since I was 19 and only got really into listening to live shows in the past 2 years. The videos really bring another level for me, I think I was actually listening to that '77 NJ capital theater show Saturday throwing on some random dicks pick's. love seeing their faces too, those boys were definitely tripping balls lol
Quite a few of those audience recordings On the archive can be attributed to me:deadxmas:
Small world, at this point i've listened to enough tapes that I've probably heard a recording of yours! I'm guessing you mean archive.org? Anyway thanks for recording!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah mid/late '70s dead is some primo shit. Thanks for sharing herb. In my early 20s and only been listening since I was 19 and only got really into listening to live shows in the past 2 years. The videos really bring another level for me, I think I was actually listening to that '77 NJ capital theater show Saturday throwing on some random dicks pick's. love seeing their faces too, those boys were definitely tripping balls lol

Small world, at this point i've listened to enough tapes that I've probably heard a recording of yours! I'm guessing you mean archive.org? Anyway thanks for recording!
I was very good friends with Dick (of Dicks Picks) When he was on the East Coast he would stay with me in the 1990s

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:booked:
oh boy …I swear they don’t waste one second ! school taxes just came in & that means properties tax not far behind …Just when I thought I was getting ahead