What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sheeeeet, you going to be happy smoking outdoor after that happens?

only way to hang onto those prices in the future is to start fronting product to someone, first the bag boys, then the live rosin makers, lol.

I spend a fair amount of time hanging and smoking in some of the local sticker stores and it's crazy how today's weed customer shops, nobody even smells the bags as they are all pretty much silent, they just grab some garbage and go. the weed and concentrates are nasty to mids quality and very few people are looking to pay more...
the folks that run these stores always say they are interested in pounds when they smoke killer indoor, maybe you should shop some of your units to them?

the 5 year 1 acre limit to Cali grows expired last year and we are about to see very cheap prices when this year's monster full season grows start to land in the east...

licensed indoor grows are shutting down all over in Mich, Mass, Maine and elsewhere as the dirt cheap diversion weed puts the shitty legal grows out of business. there's no way that this cheap weed isn't hitting the shelves of the licensed east coast dispos too, most weed sellers buy whatever has the best margin, not the best quality and the track and trace isn't working anywhere.

personally I want to focus on light dep next year. east coast full season is never going to be a money maker. over 250 licensed NY hemp farmers ready to flood the market with their boof too in a few weeks...
😂

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CEC128F7-9566-419E-BEF2-598693D0DE86.jpeg

Akss

I've done it.. luckily mine is in the basement so not nearly as bad.. i forget so much shit these day hell sometimes I walk in the other room to do something by the time I get there already forgot what I was gonna do lol to much stuff going through the head all the time these days...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've done it.. luckily mine is in the basement so not nearly as bad.. i forget so much shit these day hell sometimes I walk in the other room to do something by the time I get there already forgot what I was gonna do lol to much stuff going through the head all the time these days...
Lol…water travels down ..don’t it?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Master FP

I see the very interesting prices you get up there in NY
a 30 gram for 150 means 5u$s/gram
a pound of 453 grams for 2400 means 5,2980u$s/gram. Round it up is 5,30u$s/gram

It is amazing you get 6% more money by the gram selling it by the pound than by the ounce
Is this right or I am understanding wrong?
A ‘lid’, an ounce of dope, is 28 grams. A pound is 16 of those ounces. I am surprised Mr Flower is selling lids. Fat 30 gram lids.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
The garbage doesn’t count. There won’t be enough grass of any quality. How many lbs of that Mac do you think New York City would like? 100,000?
Mac only goes for $5 a gram retail near me right now. And it is quality. So if the store sells it for that cheap they probably only pay $2.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I had View attachment 18756467 wanted to show this off on my way home and I guess I still will >>> it’s the biggest head of broccoli I’ve ever seen , also got some pasta shells I’m gonna drench everything in Alfredo sauce
Alfredo sauce is super easy to make. Melt 1/2 lb butter in 1 1/2 cups heavy creamy. Then add 1/4 lb shredded parmesan cheese. Season with garlic, pepper and salt. Way better than any sauce you will find in a jar.

Akss

Prices in the dispensary around me seem to have gone up since first opened several years ago these prices are before all the taxes to.. black market prices around here are way down though...
Screenshot_20220914-082310.png
Screenshot_20220914-082443.png

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Thats not where i was thinking, New York is about to eat that up. Is that everywhere or just small town rural areas? Thats interesting

Last edited: