What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m not much of a veggie gardener , but if you’re gonna do it cherry tomatoes are really easy and super reliable (and very delicious ) this variety is called “sweet millions”
7E266AA4-9478-43CA-A280-88E7EE63CC6E.jpeg
5EC57A62-FC07-4636-8D28-882F79824756.jpeg
2DC446BA-2EBE-485A-B926-F8480335EEF6.jpeg
and it’s aptly named

laszlokovacs

Cherry tomatoes are great... had lunch today at a spot that had those sweet millions growing by the table and they were delicious, im really kicking myself for not planting any this year. Got bit hard by the gardening bug and just put up a 1000 sq ft garden this spring/summer- 30 or so tomato plants and zero cherry tomatoes- stupid me:wallbash:

Your a great gardener and those veggies look happy but yeah im with Akss... I gotta know, you growing any funny tomatoes outside or just cherry tomatoes?

Attachments

• IMG_4404.JPG
    IMG_4404.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 40

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
HBO max is carrying all of the Lord of The Rings trilogy and the three part hobbit movie each of these movies is about three hours long or more so we’re talking 18 hours of binge watching… !
“Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie” View attachment 18748221 View attachment 18748222
Very relevant to the current state of affairs. I also read the books in high school.

“One bank to rule them all…

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems like everything’s under control two rooms are flowing nicely got another bin of Mac off the trimmer lady , clones are OK I feel like I should be doing something over the farm but there’s nothing that much to do so I’m gonna pack a tube for extraction here this morning get that in the freezer

Latest posts

Latest posts