What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
bulking window? when is that?

im more concerned i've dosed them with nutes during my flushing window now.

well, at least a week to go either way. I'm so impatient, maybe this was a good thing.

I had a cut of Blue Sky's AK-47 and indoors it didnt turn out well for me i dont know why. So i put the mother outdoors to give her one last go....and i completely regret flowering the mother now bc that was the best outdoor plant hands down! Now im upset i dont have that cut anymore and Blue Sky no longer carries it. Does anyone have Blue Sky's AK-47?!:1help:

Here are some pics of her from outdoors.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

opt1c

Veteran
bulking window? when is that?

im more concerned i've dosed them with nutes during my flushing window now.

well, at least a week to go either way. I'm so impatient, maybe this was a good thing.

well you can always flush them longer; shouldn't hurt too much

the bulking window is usually from week 3 of flower to week 5 or 6 depending on the strain

whatever it is it looks like some good smoke

awdaddict

I 99.9% POSITIVE THATS THEIR HINDU SKUNK

i run some of the hindu skunk from bluesky almost every run, and that is exactly what it looks like

I 99.9% POSITIVE THATS THEIR HINDU SKUNK

i run some of the hindu skunk from bluesky almost every run, and that is exactly what it looks like

Are you talking to me? I did have the Hindu Skunk also. Grew it side by side with the AK indoors. It turned out really nice but definitely different than the AK. The only thing i can think of is if it was mislabeled at Blue Sky, but i doubt it.

Have all the new cuts been seen in sac?

Great question, I would hope all of the new offerings from blue sky have been grown out.

There seemed to be a brief period that the dispensary had several of the new clone strains,in medicine form.Perhaps test batches?

I got some of the sour grape (decent flavor-not the strongest of purples though! imo) and some of the XJ-13 which was very nice!

I would grow the XJ-13 based on what I smoked,and the yield is supposed to be great too.

I can't seem to keep up with Blue Sky's gear.Half of the strains I am reading about were not listed amongst the 10 new strains I saw in the last catalog.

Is there a new catalog already?

"I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS"

G

guest8934

blue sky

blue sky

went to blue sky on sunday....they had a shitload of clones...guy was like buy a hundred man we got alot....

i picked up some...

white widow

hindu skunk

xj-13

and 2 blue dreams......

they had everything in the catalog except the sour grapes when i went. purple kush and cotto candy were 20 bucks each clone....crazy..

please post pics and any info u have on these strains please:joint:

kno3brock

I was at the place in Sac on Sat. They had HS, PK, Casey J. Picked up PK I can never get it when I go to Oak. I went in the afternoon, real slim pickings on clones.

P

PkRipper

Well its a good thing all those good genetics are to be had all around the bay in the right circles and clubs.....

The chems sister is "I Think" is what bs had labled also C4 or chem4,
Its what i think i read was a chemD rework ,Its reworked to select a more sturdy structure , this is done by the original breeder? .. anyone who grew chem D knows the term floppy plant.
search for Chem 4 to find the info you seek..

and for the Cotton candy being a more wtf if you ask me its the Exact thing as the shiva skunk line ....more specific the pineapple candy pheno......
What is it with the extra cost for this strain.?

If you ask me the blue dream and Xj13 would be my picks for sativas off that list for ease of growth and promising yeilds...

if not then you cant go wrong with ogk

edit out price for new tuo ....

highbrid

Im pulling down thier green crack and hk in the morning. Everyone knows what the hindu does, and this was my first run of the gc.....I must say, this shit reeeeeks! and from the sample I took at day 45 there is something special coming after 60 days flowering. I guess the Og is next...oh and the 707 had a test run on this one but it has no smell. And a fake ass og from harborside lol.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
The original breeder didnt re-work the Chem line for this place! They simply got some knock-offs and decided to call it Chem Sister. Cant believe people are still falling for the straight spamming and bullshit info from BlueSky employees/associates in this thread! Wake up people! How many of you are growing Green Candy or Kush or whatever they are renameing the GC clone now? If they will change names with such ease and you go for it why bother with getting real cuts to sale their customers?

Why is it other threads get shit-canned for spamming and advertising but the employee/spammers in this thread get to keep on pushing fake ass gear and bullshit catalogs to med patients?

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
This Bubba is not Bubba?

This Bubba is not Bubba?

Well, I bought some White Widow from my local club. They say they go to Blue Sky in Oakland to get their cuts. Anyway, pretty sure this isn't White Widow I was working with. Maybe Hindu, Odyssey, Querkle?
:witch:
So I also bought some Bubba from same spot. But there is no Bubba in the Blue Sky menu and this don't look like no Bubba I grew before. Is this Sweet Tooth?
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.