707 Headband
Odyssey
OG Kush
Quekrle
Purple Kush
Sour Grapes
Sweet Tooth
XJ13

I prefer lower aroma flowering strains but am not totally against flowering something really stinky if it has really good effects. I have grown Mazar, GDP, WW, and HS so I know how those rank in terms of skinkyness.

Thanks, I am about to make a clone run and this would help my decision.

Thanks again.

OG kush and Purple Kush flowering aroma = low compared to the White Widow I've got going now = high, especially at lights off

Bulldog11

Veteran
ok I'll bite, what's does this have to do 1) with mmj & 2) with cuts?

adult usage & mmj are two different things you know...

O NO! Here comes the crap storm. Everybody grab an umbrella. J/K, good to see ya in here again Karmical. Hope all is well.

its420

By giving money to Richard Lee you are supporting HIS insane, terrible, MUST-BE-STOPPED agenda

"Regulate, Control and Tax Cannabis Act of 2010" was filed 28 Jul 09 by Tax and Regulate Cannabis and Oaksterdamn U. It will be referred to henceforth as "ROT 2010".

ROT 2010 limits the amount, statewide, that may be possessed for "personal consumption" to an ounce and requires an ordinance or legislation to lift this limit.

Since there is no exemption in ROT 2010 for medical patients anywhere for anything, this will make criminals of many patients, particularly those who grow their year's supply in one crop. Perhaps the intent was to force patients to purchase their medicine when they would normally grow their own?

It appears that ROT 2010 could be used to force the closure of existing dispensaries and collectives in those communities that do not enact local taxes on marijuana. Conversely, it could force communities to tax medical marijuana in order to keep existing dispensaries and collectives when they would not otherwise do so because medicine should not be taxed.

ROT 2010 prohibits consumption in public or in the presence of minors. Currently, medical consumption of cannabis in public is not prohibited. Instead, H&S 11362.79 prohibits smoking cannabis where smoking is prohibited, implying it is legal where smoking is allowed. The prohibition against medicating in front of children will be particularly onerous for medical marijuana patients. Will medical marijuana patients be forced to choose between their medicine and their children?

ROT 2010 - The Regulate, Control, and Tax Cannabis Act of 2010 is a treacherous byzantine maze of obfuscation. Prohibiting discrimination never occurred to the authors. Neither did protecting medical marijuana patients. They thought about decriminalizing hemp, but didn't do it. The stated purpose is to force the taxation of cannabis, medicine or not, "without limitation" and prohibit sales in cities and counties that have the moral cojones not to tax medicine. It penalizes possession of more than one ounce for personal use and requires cities and counties to enact ordinances to raise the limits. It could be used to prosecute medical patients having more than one ounce and to prevent the medicinal use of marijuana by children. It increases some penalties for sales to anyone under 21. It is a Trojan Horse. It is the new improved Marijuana Tax Act of 1937.

karmical

O NO! Here comes the crap storm. Everybody grab an umbrella. J/K, good to see ya in here again Karmical. Hope all is well.

I'm never too far away.

its funny to me this whole political thing though, its not my thing, but having read through it, I actually like it. I like the other one that this guy is pushing, but it doesn't have a chance, at least the odam one has a chance, like kind of a statewide measure Z, which too me doesn't seem bad at all:joint:

and again medical marijuana & adult usage are two separate issues i don't know why they are trying to merge them both together in opposition, but i guess you need some reason to hate..

clark420

I just hope richard isnt letting us down.. The bill says tax and regulate.. That means they want to regulate everything.. This might cause a huge economic sunami and could really hurt the small guy that uses med mar. as a job!! It sounds like if they pass this act it would mean you need a licsense that could cst $20,000 to grow a large amount. This would put all the small growers out of business and the tobbacco companies could then come in and make a monopoly on the market and poof tax money for a $10 pack weed cigs.. Karmicheal if you know more about this bill please explain the regulate part because its king of broad and a lot of people in the MMJ communty are getting curious with concern!!!!!!!!!!

JlMH4LPERT

its hard to compare to tabacco... i mean i cant grow a cig of tabacco for personal needs in my closet!

even if cannabis was totally banned for life im not sure they can ever stop the personal grower...

but anyone growing large amounts should feel threatened by large companies who will take commercial growing to the next level as talks of recreational use legality begin to surface, $20k license or not I dont understand how we can control this by shopping somewhere else...

just a thought :joint:

its420

By shopping at BS you are giving money to THE ONE MAN who has his eyes on ELIMINATING your current rights and fully establishing himself as the mcdumbfucks of the cannabis world.

You want to give money to someone trying to take YOUR RIGHTS away?

Look, I know we need to get meds and clones somewhere. Since the beginning of this year, and my TERRIBLE experience with BlueSky clones, I have over 30 elite strains as mothers in my garden. I dont need to shop anywhere for clones and can actually supply better product than Blue Sky dreams about. Who started the moratorium and taxation trojan horse shit? Blue Sky. Who makes money hand over fist everyday while fucking the community out of good genetics and our fucking RIGHTS.

I cant tell you enough how important it is WE take a stand and STOP giving this terrorist our hard earned money.

read the article !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.examiner.com/x-14883-Sant...-and-confusion

karmical

Karmical if you know more about this bill please explain the regulate part because its king of broad and a lot of people in the MMJ communty are getting curious with concern!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't get too involved with the political stuff, its not what I do best, or maybe I should say I should of went to more of those Measure Z meetings to see how that thing went, but I do have a life outside, so I have to balance other interests.

I will however bring it up when I get the chance.

I'm not going to get too wrapped up in the negative stuff though, but don't fully understand how differences in opinion can generate some of the stuff I have read on this forum lately, makes me wonder if some of these people on here even use marijuana to begin with...:joint:

clark420

Thanks Karmicheal that would be great!! It seems all the national publicity richard has gotten from cable news Marajuaa inc etc might have changed him.. Time will tell!!!

karmical

Thanks Karmicheal that would be great!! It seems all the national publicity richard has gotten from cable news Marajuaa inc etc might have changed him.. Time will tell!!!

in all honesty, in the working relationship we share, he's always had the vision of legalization, not just mmj.

it's been my pleasure watching this whole process of political growth go from the conversation to where it's at right now.

There are a couple really good threads on both cci & tc 2010 going on in the legal forum which is where I will take this conversation, and move this back to plants where I belongs...

P

Paco

Does any one see trinity around anymore?
I was talking to a guy the other day, he told me dutch treat is the new trinity.
anyone have a clue? i don't.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
I supposedly have a white widow bush in week 7 of 10 flowering, but it doesn't smell very citrus at all. Much more fruity smells comming from it, like described of Querkle, on the page before... which is an 8 week finisher. So if I'm seeing amber trichomes now, is that a good bet I don't have white widow?

Bulldog11

Veteran
Mr. BomDiggitty - unfortunately you may be right. I have grown out the WW several times and it has always taken every bit of 10 weeks to finish. The qurkle however is a much different plant. It is small and stout compared to WW. Also, WW always produces a huge main cola, is yours? Maybe post a picture if you need more advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts