What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

highbrid

I dont know if that message was torward me, I hope im not making a mistake with saying how a cut came out. But anyway I just finished taking em down and Im looking for something new to push this round....Some help would be nice as Ive did all the bayarea gear hella times and im kinda tired of it. And no that is NOT a hindu by dam far.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yea Lil MrBDiggity haha I don't think that is Bubba at all what kind of smell does it have? Kinda looks like that Sour Grapes cut they had which I only saw in a pic but that's how the bud structure looked hope that helps I know it's not the Querkle they had cuz I grew that before and it looks nothing like a Kush of any kind

p.s. after a bad case of Powdery Mildew and super slow veg times low yields the 2 strains I've had from BS have been kicked out of my garden and not to mention the all the bullshit in this thread newbie 215ers fall for....

P

PkRipper

The original breeder didnt re-work the Chem line for this place! They simply got some knock-offs and decided to call it Chem Sister. Cant believe people are still falling for the straight spamming and bullshit info from BlueSky employees/associates in this thread! Wake up people! How many of you are growing Green Candy or Kush or whatever they are renameing the GC clone now? If they will change names with such ease and you go for it why bother with getting real cuts to sale their customers?

Why is it other threads get shit-canned for spamming and advertising but the employee/spammers in this thread get to keep on pushing fake ass gear and bullshit catalogs to med patients?

Brief background:

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled ‘chemdawg’ (now ’91 chemdawg), ‘chemdawg a’ (now chemdawg’s sister), and ‘chemdawg b’. In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled ‘c’, ‘d’, and ‘e’. the ‘e’ seed never germinated, ‘c’ turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and chemdawg ‘d’ was the keeper. In '06, 'chemdog' and 'joebrand' reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdawg phenos 1-4, '4' being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the '4' was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the 'reunion pheno'. Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

Chemdawg Crosses:
• 'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.
• 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
• Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.

• 'chemdog' and friends made several crosses that are held closely by a small group of friends and acquaintances. Among them are:

1. Super Snowdawg (Bubble Chem x [Super skunk x Oregon Sno])
2. Giesel (Chem D x Mass Super Skunk)
3. Bubble Chem (Chemdawg’s Sister x Sag's Bubbleberry)
4. Dawg Daze aka ChemHaze (Chem D x ’93 Sensi's NL#5/Haze)
5. Chemdawg D x Pbud (another old-school Colorado strain)

JJ-NYC has been working on a Chemdawg D-based seed line for several years now. He started by crossing Chemdawg D to Sensi's Afghani after thoroughly testing both Sensi's Afghani and Sensi's Hindu Kush to determine which was more stable and would be better for the initial cross. JJ then did a backcross, known as "Double Dawg." Several phenos of this circulate and several people still have beans. JJ's latest work to the line is a second backcross known as "Tres Dawg" which is just starting to get tested.

Rezdog of Reservoir Seeds recently released several Chemdawg crosses as part of his 'Trinity' charity auctions. The crosses included Chemdawg D x Sensi's Hindu Kush and Snowdawg x Sensi's Hindu Kush, Chemdawg D x Sour Diesel IBL, Snowdawg x Sour Diesel IBL, ChemHaze x Sour Diesel IBL and Giesel x Sour Diesel IBL.
:dueling:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
You feel me bro? I picked up a 1/4 of Oregon Grape for $50 at SHHC and found 7 seeds in this lovely strain that happened to be trimmed shitty I took the leaves off and it was nothing but frosty fruity dank and I've popped 2 beans so far and they were male and female my dumb ass let the dad go too hahah but I've kept the a mom of the other and she's looking like a winner so far beautiful structure pefectly spaced nodes and reeks in veg! Fast grower too so lets hope she's a yielder and the West Coast will have a new clone only that I will let you guys help me name

P

PkRipper

Well its a good thing all those good genetics are to be had all around the bay in the right circles and clubs.....

The chems sister is "I Think" is what bs had labled also C4 or chem4,
Its what i think i read was a chemD rework ,Its reworked to select a more sturdy structure , this is done by the original breeder? .. anyone who grew chem D knows the term floppy plant.
search for Chem 4 to find the info you seek..

and for the Cotton candy being a more wtf if you ask me its the Exact thing as the shiva skunk line ....more specific the pineapple candy pheno......
What is it with the extra cost for this strain.?

If you ask me the blue dream and Xj13 would be my picks for sativas off that list for ease of growth and promising yeilds...

if not then you cant go wrong with ogk

edit out price for new tuo ....

............................................................................................
rainman[/quote
]The original breeder didnt re-work the Chem line for this place! They simply got some knock-offs and decided to call it Chem Sister. Cant believe people are still falling for the straight spamming and bullshit info from BlueSky employees/associates in this thread! Wake up people! How many of you are growing Green Candy or Kush or whatever they are renameing the GC clone now? If they will change names with such ease and you go for it why bother with getting real cuts to sale their customers?

Why is it other threads get shit-canned for spamming and advertising but the employee/spammers in this thread get to keep on pushing fake ass gear and
.............................................................................................

pkripper quote
Brief background:

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled ‘chemdawg’ (now ’91 chemdawg), ‘chemdawg a’ (now chemdawg’s sister), and ‘chemdawg b’. In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled ‘c’, ‘d’, and ‘e’. the ‘e’ seed never germinated, ‘c’ turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and chemdawg ‘d’ was the keeper. In '06, 'chemdog' and 'joebrand' reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdawg phenos 1-4, '4' being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the '4' was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the 'reunion pheno'. Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

Chemdawg Crosses:
• 'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.
• 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
• Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.

• 'chemdog' and friends made several crosses that are held closely by a small group of friends and acquaintances. Among them are:

1. Super Snowdawg (Bubble Chem x [Super skunk x Oregon Sno])
2. Giesel (Chem D x Mass Super Skunk)
3. Bubble Chem (Chemdawg’s Sister x Sag's Bubbleberry)
4. Dawg Daze aka ChemHaze (Chem D x ’93 Sensi's NL#5/Haze)
5. Chemdawg D x Pbud (another old-school Colorado strain)

JJ-NYC has been working on a Chemdawg D-based seed line for several years now. He started by crossing Chemdawg D to Sensi's Afghani after thoroughly testing both Sensi's Afghani and Sensi's Hindu Kush to determine which was more stable and would be better for the initial cross. JJ then did a backcross, known as "Double Dawg." Several phenos of this circulate and several people still have beans. JJ's latest work to the line is a second backcross known as "Tres Dawg" which is just starting to get tested.

Rezdog of Reservoir Seeds recently released several Chemdawg crosses as part of his 'Trinity' charity auctions. The crosses included Chemdawg D x Sensi's Hindu Kush and Snowdawg x Sensi's Hindu Kush, Chemdawg D x Sour Diesel IBL, Snowdawg x Sour Diesel IBL, ChemHaze x Sour Diesel IBL and Giesel x Sour Diesel IBL.
:dueling:
..............................................................................................
In my original post pertaining to this subject i only said that the original breeder reworked this strain , no where did i post that this was done FOR THE BLUESKY CLUB, im not an employee either if thats what he is thinkin.
Im a mere fan of the kush chem and desiel lines , Altho we would like to belive one and other this is a internet rumor for the most part, these strains origins are as much as a mystery today as they where the day they came out.
enough controversy to cause a civil war has been thrown around these forums about such strains.

but just like tha fist guy who sprouted those magic beans , he found sumthing special by doin for himself what all of you rely on each other for......

like many old time growers around the world ,the temptation of the unknown bagseed draws them. many folks will sprout evey seed they get there hands on it widens the quality and quantity spectrum up a little for the growers stuck in a genetic rut ......

eveyone else just buys there clones

karmical

The chems sister is "I Think" is what bs had labled also C4 or chem4,

and for the Cotton candy being a more wtf if you ask me its the Exact thing as the shiva skunk line ....more specific the pineapple candy pheno......
What is it with the extra cost for this strain.?

:joint:

the only time I've heard of an additional charge was in this thread, I must didn't get the memo, as I've sold them for the same as all the rest, the onlyl one to my knowledge still carried for extra is the Purple Kush.

I've heard a few different stories as to the origin of the chem strains, all have grateful dead with a few magic beans, always had thought it some type of marijuana urban legend, but the more I hear it, its probably more truths than untruths...:smoweed:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
PK - You know or you think? I know the history of the original clone and I "know" that none of those guys was involoved in the reworking of the clone for this joint! Chem's sister? So many knockoffs so little time. That sounds so tarded and you are on here quoting it as fact! If you are serious about your garden then you would be a fool to allow Chem's sister to be in it. And to say that the Cotton Candy is the same as the Shiva Skunk makes me wonder if you really dont just have a bunch of mislabled clones. Not even close. Anyways if you are interested, I have some GDP's cousin clones and a few SSH's uncles clones for you. You cats are too funny.

P

PkRipper

hey rainman shove a rag up it you cry baby is it that time for ya.........

why You keep mis-quoting me idk .
First off chemsister is just another chemdog,,chemD,chem4,Lacon,Ogkush, sfogk,sweversogk basicly who gives a fuck who lied to you first its all the same genetic sharing that got you what you got and me what i got so if u got sumthing bad to say about what i choose to medicate with its a one sided aurgument there bubba.
I dont care if you made it or my 12 year old nieghbor if its good then its good and ANY human envovlement is just one step futher to otaining stronger meds, though survival of the strongest....

I never said anything is made for this club get it right smartass....
I never said I even shop at this club ,allthose genetics just look tempting tho....
i did have a shiva skunk from here awhile back and it smelled of pineapples....
If you smell the Bluesky Cottoncady it reeks of pineapples.....I did not have any other experince with the other two cuts of shiva skunk from back then but i know they where discontinued altho hSide still carries them time to time....
Later i seen a friends dried flowers of the BCC ,it took on a dreadlock look, almost like SD appears but the BCC reeks of pineapples.....

take it how you want it but if ya cant do anything but be a cry baby then keep my nameout of it ok kiddo....

Rainman

Veteran
Pk - It is definately from the same family and know one is misquoting you! You dont have the Chemsister cuts you jack ass! Whatever you got came from some Rezdogs seeds and grown in their mass clonning facility! Chem and OG same family? Clown dont get angry at me either because you are growin fake gear, cant tell one cut from another, or you think is CC and smells like Skunk! Too funny! Point is you been had and here you are on the net acking gangster. Dont be mad cause someone pointed out how corny you sound quoting Chemdawg history when we are talking about your BlueSky cuts. One thing is for sure, if me or your 12 year old neighbor grew it, we could at least keep the labels straight. Ohh yeah! I give a fuck about how I get it and grow it! You should try it sometime. :joint:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I know I get in heated arguments with my buddy who still says BS shits on everybody cuz they put out 5000 cuts a day blah blah blah

Rainman

Veteran
PK - First off!Good edit on your last post. Second! My bad! I mistook you for someone who grew and someone who knew. Wont happen again. I just figured a guy on here spouting off about cuts and clones actually grew some ish. I had no idea I was argueing with a guy who saw some buds once and read some where about somethin his buddy said. Usually when I open my mouth I kinda got a clue firsthand. But thats just me. Again sorry and it wont happen again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts