What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog11

Veteran
Why do I keep getting pulled into Rainmain and PKripper's arguments. You guys are like a broken record. Both however have some truth to what is being said. Anyways, have a good new years everybody. May next year bring everybody heavy harvests of amazing herb.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Pk - Like I said before and I will say again, why be here if you are nothing more than a douche troll with nothing to offer? You post the most ridiculous comments and make up stories like a little kid. My fav being the tour of all the bay clubs with a spastic friend. You are a asshat who cant make up is mind. You wanna be a Bluesky crony and defend them one minute and the next you are on here badmouthing them about hermies. How would you even know what a hermie looks like? You dont tell us anything cause there is noting to tell! How would you kno if anything is good since you havent grown anything? Maybe you heard from your friend again! Clowns like you are funny and when I read your expert posts, I just chuckle at your wisdom and knowledge of all the plants you named. Grows maybe a little and posts alot. Now thats humor troll.

Bulldog - Sorry you are getin pulled into this but I had to use his original quote to shed light on this troll who cant stay under his bridge.

ridgedogs

Went to Blue Sky on Sunday around 1:00 and they had a lot of clones to chose from. I did get the last three Purple Kush though. Also some Sour Grape. Very big well rooted plants. Anyone have any photos of these strains?

ridgedogs

Sour Grape sounds nice, who is the breeder on that?
Well it was originally called Grape Stomper by Keyplay. Someone else got a hold of it and released it to the clubs. Their bad ,my good. It's purple elephant(eurkle x hashplant) x chemdog x sour diesel. The name seems fitting for the past history of it.

karmical

Went to Blue Sky on Sunday around 1:00 and they had a lot of clones to chose from. I did get the last three Purple Kush though. Also some Sour Grape. Very big well rooted plants. Anyone have any photos of these strains?

actually i found a full tray of pk after you left, that they didn't tell me about.

Bulldog11

Veteran
DAM!!! The grape stomper aka Sour Grape sounds like some bomb. Anybody have a grow or smoke report on that baby?

LosGanjales

oaksterdam lineup winter 2010

oaksterdam lineup winter 2010

So Cal Lineup:

Kryptonite
Blue Dream
Kushage
XJ-13
Mendo Afgoo
Purple Kush
Sour Grapes
Green Cush

Limited in So Cal:

OG Kush
Hindu Skunk
Sweet Tooth
Querkle
White Widow
Odyssey

Only Available in Northern California Oaksterdam Nursery Strains Winter 2010:

Mango
GDP
Mazar
Blue Sky Cotton Candy
Original Haze X Skunk #1
Casey Jones

thank you to karmical for hanging in there over the years on this thread. and thank you to all the patient-cultivators who have provided information to their fellow patients on this thread.

Yesca73

i recently picked up some chem dog sister @ bluesky. was not in thier catalog so i dont know what the flowering time is. does it have a good yeild? What is the affect of the smoke? indica or sativa? i was planning on letting it veg until it reached24" . what will it finish at? it is currently veg with casey jones and green cush. seems to be a fast grower it is out growing both strains. had to top to try to maintain even canopy. please help with info on chem dog sister from any grower who has experience with this strain from bluesky.

jim dankness

i recently picked up some chem dog sister @ bluesky. was not in thier catalog so i dont know what the flowering time is. does it have a good yeild? What is the affect of the smoke? indica or sativa? i was planning on letting it veg until it reached24" . what will it finish at? it is currently veg with casey jones and green cush. seems to be a fast grower it is out growing both strains. had to top to try to maintain even canopy. please help with info on chem dog sister from any grower who has experience with this strain from bluesky.

hey yesca, information on the blue sky chem's sister seems to be a bit scant around here, so i'm happy to chime in with what i know. she's a prolific grower, as you note, and will stretch at least 2x in flowering. she's going to stay about the same size as your casey, and both plants will be leaving the green crack in their dust (or in this case, shade). i have yet to take mine further than day 65 of flowering, but as far as i'm concerned she's finished enough at that point (though she could probably go longer). her yield is decent, about on par with the rest of the chem family-- not as heavy as some (chem4, headband), but not at all sparse either. the effects are also very much like its family members: it hits me as a pretty even blend of sativa/indica, with some initial racy effects giving way to a strong, heavy sedation. nice flavor too, combining the acrid qualities of the chem family with a hint of sourness (i say sour apple, though your mileage may vary).

below are some humble attempts at photography (not my speciality, alas). the full plant pictured was my tester, vegged for 10 days in a three gallon pot after purchasing from bluesky and flowered at 12 inches or less.

4271679507_e1db317304.jpg

4271679287_72680a6d95.jpg

drymouth

hey yesca, information on the blue sky chem's sister seems to be a bit scant around here, so i'm happy to chime in with what i know. she's a prolific grower, as you note, and will stretch at least 2x in flowering. she's going to stay about the same size as your casey, and both plants will be leaving the green crack in their dust (or in this case, shade). i have yet to take mine further than day 65 of flowering, but as far as i'm concerned she's finished enough at that point (though she could probably go longer). her yield is decent, about on par with the rest of the chem family-- not as heavy as some (chem4, headband), but not at all sparse either. the effects are also very much like its family members: it hits me as a pretty even blend of sativa/indica, with some initial racy effects giving way to a strong, heavy sedation. nice flavor too, combining the acrid qualities of the chem family with a hint of sourness (i say sour apple, though your mileage may vary).

below are some humble attempts at photography (not my speciality, alas). the full plant pictured was my tester, vegged for 10 days in a three gallon pot after purchasing from bluesky and flowered at 12 inches or less.

4271679507_e1db317304.jpg

4271679287_72680a6d95.jpg

Good freakin post! this is how the thread should be! nothong but photos coupled with info! Good shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts