What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridgedogs

Sour Grape

Sour Grape

This is one of my Sour Grapes. It's been in 12/12 for 19 days. It's size was about 12" at that time.I like how sparce the leaf is. More air circulation.We'll see....

karmical

whats in the new guide?

i may miss a couple, but from memory-

mango
purple kush
white widow
hindu skunk
grandaddy purple
og kush
kryptonite
mazar
sweetooth
kushage
blue dream
mendo afgoo
odyssey
sour grapes
blue sky cotton candy
xj-13
casey jones
green cush

Any info on the Kushage? I have been vegging her for over a month and what what I can tell she sure is a hungry girl!

BTW the Cotton Candy sure smells nice and is a producer! I have some drying now but she was a pleasure and ease to grow. Here she is flushing:
picture.php

The OG sure smells nice and is covered in trichomes: Starting to flush now, sorry my camera doesn't zoom well:
picture.php

kno3brock

Are Og and Bubba in the catalog?

Hey Smokes- how long you going to let that OG go? I remember the guy telling me 70 days +. Anyone feel free to chime in, I have both Bubba and OG from BS at about day 20 of flower.

Z

Zoolander

I'm gonna head up tht way soon everyone and was thinkin of droppin off a few cuts of the 2 phenos of my Grom 99 for the club growers to clone out and vend . Tell me what ya think . Both are excellent

Yesca73

thnx for da info jim dankness. i decided to keep 4 chem sisters and 2 casey jones(6 is my limit)didnt want green cush to be left in da shade. also wanted to harvest all at the same time. hoping chem sis and casey are done same time. they are still in veg. chem sis looks good hope she turns out sticky icky. grew da casey jones outdoors this past summer. turned out really good.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
If your saying your getting your pick lol I personally might go with that green crack and cassy jones lol I guess it depends on the high your looking for personnaly I like the really up highs lol peace out Headband707

ShortStackz

Anyone got suggestions on a couple high yielders? Might go this week to try and get some casey, cotton, & and white widow or blue dream but it was a little too leafy last run.

ozmonster

HB707 is a poor yielder BUT it the most potent of those in the catalog. Instant face numb. 10.5 to 11 week flower with 1/3 amber trichomes. worth giving some space in the grow room. otherwise, sour grapes is a good yielder that is potent with great bag appeal. flowers in 8.5 to 9 weeks with 1/3 amber.

karmical

HB707 [/QUOTE

the 707 hb is no longer available. there's a new cut of headband that will start making it to the shelves.

I would scan the new catalog, but my old assed all in one printer/scanner/fax is so old it doesn't speak to my new computer, so i can't get it to load stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.