What's new

Split from : The Complete guide to Sick Plants,pH, and Pest troubles!

Gro420

Getting better

Getting better

ya it does look like it got pest issues

Hey man, thanks very much...I've flush the pot and now it´s getting better. I'll look for theses stripes to measure ph...I've used Peter's twice... Now I'm using half of it that I used before and it's going well...

About the pests, how can I take care of it??

Gro420

Pests like thrips?? PH?? Help guys

Pests like thrips?? PH?? Help guys

First step is identification.

Ok, let's try identification...
note...these 2 plants' (next pictures are not so good...I've posted some fotos above, of one of them) It was looking overfert. Ok...so I've flushed out...ok...
look this one is the one in the post above..now she is better (not so dark green) leaves with yellow spots and whitish, and the tips of the leaves are dry and yellowish. And in extreme cases like black dots.
(fig. 1- the plant that i've showed before (overfert - made flush)
(zoom in the leaves of plant )
v9la.jpg

This other is another old plant that was in the same grow and it's not good also...we see changes of coloration in the leaves, and it's not growing like it should...it's getting compact, with dry leaves and the same yellow problem in the tips!

Zoom in Plant 2
9q5f.jpg

Ok guys...but I have more 4 babies in the growbox...And how people suggested thips issue I've put those two plants out to not compromise others...If pests or fungus...I don't know

But the problem is that I got too late, because the babies plants started to show the same issu.

These are Jack Heres from GreenHouse Seeds. One of the four is like 50 days old and the others 30 days old, ok?
Let's see the pics.

Now a closer look on each one:
(1 month jack herer)
xy9m.jpg

see the tips starting to get yellow

But this concerns me a lot... Why it got like this...like, in 2 days...It was like the two above...and 2 days after, like that

pic - Jack Herer 1 month. That got serious problems. It was very good like the others...and then. puff...that shit!
s7ci.jpg

And finally, the Jach Herer with 2 months...also starting to get the problem in the tips, and some leaves are very yellow...
7c73.jpg

Pleople suggested about the Trhips...I don't know what is it...i've took alway the 2 plants of the beggining out the grow...just keeped inside the 4 little plants (3 jack herers and 1 Original amnesia auto).

Please guys, let me know what's going on, and how can I fix it???
Stitchy?

Thanks guys!! My first grow...Your help is very welcome!!!

Gro420

I had 3 1 month Jack herers....

2 are like that
7c73.jpg

But this other, with same soil, same water, same time of fert and quantity got this...
s7ci.jpg

I've used a liquid fert 8-8-8 + micronuts.
They recomend 5ml per liter of water, but I've put 5 for 1,5 liters....Made 2 ferts....day 15 and 8 days after....Same quantity for each one...And I also drop some of Super Thrive.

Please guys, what it's looking like? How to solve?

bigshrimp

Veteran
Idk, on you first set of pics it looked like some bug issues. Not seeing anything on the close ups.

Not sure - I would say ph issues from the closeups but take that with a huge grain of salt since im not too familiar with ph.

Hopefully stich or someone more knowledgeable will pop back in.

Gro420

yeah man, I was looking for insects, but no...not found any... maybe some kind of fungus?? I've took the bigger plants (in the first set of pics) away from the box...just keeping these jack herers...but it's not going well...tips goind yellow.... =( Thanks for your help! Let's wait more posts!

superstink1

cuttings /clones

cuttings /clones

Hi all , hi stitch ;-)
Well this is an awesome post, iv bookmarked it and been refering to it when need be.
Thank you soo much
I do have 1 little issue which i have been experiencing lately.i have been cloning fot a while now however recently my clones after 10 days or so before rooting start to burn, all of them.some in small wool cubes, in root riot, i take them from mothers flushed with superthrive, the root riot is moistend with 5.5 ph with a little trichoderma, i tend to use 5.5 water untill o transplant and that is at earliest at 3 weeks before to go in small pots.the cuttings are kept in propogators, sprayed 1's a day and are kept moist. Under florescent lights.temps at minimum at 24degrees n max at 28degrees.light cycle as 18/6,
Recently all my clones start to burn before roots even come out.any help? Please.thank you all

superstink1

clones

clones

Hi all , hi stitch ;-)
Well this is an awesome post, iv bookmarked it and been refering to it when need be.
Thank you soo much
I do have 1 little issue which i have been experiencing lately.i have been cloning fot a while now however recently my clones after 10 days or so before rooting start to burn, all of them.some in small wool cubes, in root riot, i take them from mothers flushed with superthrive, the root riot is moistend with 5.5 ph with a little trichoderma, i tend to use 5.5 water untill o transplant and that is at earliest at 3 weeks before to go in small pots.the cuttings are kept in propogators, sprayed 1's a day and are kept moist. Under florescent lights.temps at minimum at 24degrees n max at 28degrees.light cycle as 18/6,
Recently all my clones start to burn before roots even come out.any help? Please.thank you all

Any1please???

Wandum

Hy at all i have this Kind of Problem
Planst are in Day 6 of flowering pH is 5.8 ec 1.6
I use canna coco and the fert of them.
My ro/tap water has a ec of 0'4 :thank you:

Kayagold

Help please sick kaya gold

Help please sick kaya gold

These are my plants they are yellowing and spots on new leaves they are 7 week the bigger one and 5 weeks the smaller sicker one please help!!!

Attachments

• 20131125_222053.jpg
    20131125_222053.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 20131125_221914.jpg
    20131125_221914.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 20131125_221926.jpg
    20131125_221926.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 20131125_222002.jpg
    20131125_222002.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 20131125_222006.jpg
    20131125_222006.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 20131125_222014.jpg
    20131125_222014.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20131125_222036.jpg
    20131125_222036.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 20131125_222043.jpg
    20131125_222043.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 42

Elsweeto

Shiny metallic leaves

Shiny metallic leaves

I've noticed the some of the leaves on my grow have started to look metallic it's an almost blue shine on the leaf, the leaf fingers may be longer and thinner on these plants but I'm not sure if that's a pheno thing or not..
I read about this before somewhere on the site but can't remember where, there's a surprise.. Any help would be appreciated..

ElDischavado

You will get more help if you start a new thread in infirmary and fill the information about your nutes and pH at least.
I'm very newbie for your to listen to me, but i think you got some magnesium deficiency, but as there's a lot symptoms may be some pH lockout.
Hope someone help you more.