What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Split from : The Complete guide to Sick Plants,pH, and Pest troubles!

bla4444

You will get more help if you start a new thread in infirmary and fill the information about your nutes and pH at least.
I'm very newbie for your to listen to me, but i think you got some magnesium deficiency, but as there's a lot symptoms may be some pH lockout.
Hope someone help you more.

thanks for the information but i rather not tell ph/ec/etc because ppl tend to fixiate on that. and to be hounest: i can read the charts myself as well. which brings me to another point, because some information of those nut take up charts contradicts the next available chart.

i rather have a someone that can point me out what is wrong with the plants and letting me figure out how to solve it.

Hi, first of all : GREAT GUIDE !! thank you 4 sharing your knowledge :laughing:

I need of an expert eye ..better than mine.. because I am unable to understand what my babies have..

I assume that all is depending from a PH imbalance in my pots.. it gone down till 5,5 since 2 weeks .. I'm actually fighting it whith Lithothamnium .. but I am still unable to make a diagnosis on what kind of nuts they ran out..

I post a photo.. hoping that it could help better than words..

Thx in advance for help :tiphat:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
bla4444 without the pH balanced your going to have a multitude of problems. So that could be your problem right there, without proper pH your plants can't properly absorb nutrients.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
ANy Chance to get the hole Information as PDF or other Source? :) Best Guide i've ever seen! K+

al666

to prevent mold

to prevent mold

hi all, i would know if a very good ventilation can fight a high humidity.
I red here on ic that many times during the night (of course while flowering) temps of many growers go heavily down and so hr increase, some times until 80 90 %.

However, i also red that many times a good ventilation can make miracles in preventing molds, even having a overwhielming hr %. Is it correct?

At last i would ask if it would be better to spray the plants with something against mold even if the problem still not appear, just to prevent i mean.

Thank you in advance for your advises

superstink1

hi all, i would know if a very good ventilation can fight a high humidity.
I red here on ic that many times during the night (of course while flowering) temps of many growers go heavily down and so hr increase, some times until 80 90 %.

However, i also red that many times a good ventilation can make miracles in preventing molds, even having a overwhielming hr %. Is it correct?

At last i would ask if it would be better to spray the plants with something against mold even if the problem still not appear, just to prevent i mean.

Thank you in advance for your advises

Hey mate hope all is good.

"They say" humidity should be at 40% in flower and towards end i drop mine to low as possible as like you said mold is a bitch.

For your humidity to go up 90% at lights off how cold is your room getting?
Do you not use a extraction fan to create airflow and control the stink.
to your question i would say yes air exchange should reduce your humidity.air circulation not sure that would help.

P.s. i "try" to balance my room lights on around 28degrees and lights off i try for 24degrees...

Ironlungs04

Very helpful

Very helpful

Thank you so much for this thread! I've used this thread off and on for years now and have many thoughts on how it could include some more pictures. Pictures of healthy plants, pictures of plants during stages of recovery, vegetable and flowering. Pictures on sexing and Hermes, comparisons of similar looking but different deficiencies and damage etc. ways of micro managing small or subtle issues with foliar applications. The many incorporations of compost teas...

Ironlungs04

The conditions for mold mildew require warmth and humidity sustained for some time but not along time. There is a very inexpensive way to control the mold/mildew, citric acid and brew yeast with phd water foliar lay applied. This is marketed as Nukem in stores. It eliminates the moisture content necessary for molds, kills spores by damaging them, bacteria in yeast eat residue. This also kills all bugs and can carefully be soil flushed. Putting an air pathogen filter in between the intake and the air port in your grow area helps a lot also. They are cheap and make a huge dif if not filtering with a can etc. high humidity is not always bad. If you read about transpiration during low humidity you will learn of potash deficiency. Hard to avoid this if always dehumidifying your space.

3amahyxa

HELP

HELP

Need HELP! Blueberry and SensiStar on 30 day VEG
1. Growtent 120x240x200
2. 2x600 HPS aircooled
3. RDWC buckets x 32l each
4. Temperature in tent 22-24 (C) rH 20-30%, solution T 19-20 (C)
5. Exhaust 1000m3\h
6. pH 5,60-5,90 | ppm@0.5 = 800 (1,6 EC)
7. Advanced Nutrients Sensi A&B + Voodoo + Pirahna + B52 + BudCandy + RhinoSkin + Sensizym
8. 7 buckets supplied with 40l\min air pump 24\7
Problem starts 7 days ago, i thought it was Mg deficiency, started to spray with Mg at night - it wont help. What do i need to do? HELP PLEASE!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kalikas

hello can someone help me and tell me if these plants look like healthy?

hello can someone help me and tell me if these plants look like healthy?

WestcoastG

Hello, i have these little brown and white bugs on my plants. They alternate white/brown stripes kinda and about a millimeter long with I believe 6 legs. Anyone know what they r? Thanks!
4eqxc9x9b

Hi

if possible some please help i cant sort it by my self.
my plants are yellowing and i dont know what to do

HYDROPONICS/Aero Ponics/Coco/Soiless/

How long has this problem been going on? started aroun week ago
Are you growing in a PVC grow tent? (example: Hydrohut or any other non brand tents) yes in the tent but its a mammoth tent and from what i kwon its safe
What system are you running? (DWC? Ebb flow? Aero? Water Farm? Flood Tables? and so on...) smartpot beds
What STRAIN are you growing? amnesia ( coffeshop cut)
What was the establishing technique? (Were the seed or clone?) clone
What is the age of your plants? 33day of flowering
How long have they been in there mixture they are in now?(coco,soiless etc..) 35days
How tall are the plants? 1 meter
What PHASE are the plants in? (seedling, vegetative or flower) are the plants in? flower
What Technique are you using? sog
What substrate/medium are you using?(Hydroton, RockWool etc.) coco/perlite 70/30
What is the Water temperature? 20
What color are your roots? White? Brown? Are your roots simy? white
What Nutrient's are you using?(If growing soiless) canna coco a+b as base and whole range of aptus, one time a week capulators benefitial tea
How much of each nutrient are you using with how much water? *Knowing the brand is very helpful*
How often are you feeding? (If using soiless) everyday 1 time
How often are you giving nutrients? (If using soiless) every watering
If flowering, when did you switch over to using Bloom nutrients? aptus aditieves from 3rd week
What order are you mixing your nutrients? (example: veg nutes 1st, bloom 2nd ect)
What is the TDS/EC/PPM you are using 1.0 and from few days 1.3
What is the pH of the "Tank"? 5.5-6.1
How often are you testing your pH/PPM/EC/TDS? everyday before watering
Are you sure your calibration is correct on your equipment? yes
When was your last watering?today
What is your water temps? 20
When was your last feeding change? (ie. grow-bloom-micro-additional) 2 weeks ago
How often do you clean your system: example: Flush out water replace with clean water and nutrients? everyday
What size bulb are you using? 600 + boost so 690
How old is the bulbs you are using? 3 months
What is the distance to the canopy? 80 cm
What is your RH Factor(Relative Humidity)? 60
What is the canopy temperature? 27c
What is the Day/Night Temp? (Include flucutaion range) 19-21c
What is the current Air Flow? (cfm etc.)
Tell us about your ventilation, intake exhaust and when its running and not running ?
Is the fan blowing directly at plants? cosed room wit ac
Is your water HARD or SOFT? soft
What water are you using? Reverse Osmosis (RO)? Tap? Bottled? Well water? Distilled? Mineral Water? tap water filtered by carbon filters
If using tap water, what is the ppm/EC/TDS of the water right out of the tap? 0.2 ec
If using RO,Distilled,mineral water, what is the ppm/EC/TDS without any additives?
Are you using water from a water softener? no
Has plant been recently pruned, cloned off of or pinched ? no
Have any pest chemicals been used? If so, What and When? never
Are plant's infected with pest's ? no

im using co2 at 1000ppm

Seashell

I have no idea what is wrong with my plants. Almost every photo allready uploaded seems the same to me. Please help. Thanks

Attachments

• 20150803_202645.jpg
    20150803_202645.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 46

Seashell

I have no idea what is wrong with my plants. Almost every photo allready uploaded seems the same to me. Please help. Thanks

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Posts in this thread don't seem to be getting much help. Make your own thread, provide as much information, including full plant shots, as you can and it should garner more response.