What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spider Farmer SF4000 vs 2 Mars Hydro SP250s

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Crowmax n Mars - Glad yall dig the lil fuzzy fella! Bunch more shots of um on my ig, love me some bees!

Darksider - right on, heres one more for ya, a lil closer...

picture.php

Sunshineinabag

Yeah he must be assuming people who watch the video know him and his reputation. He needs to show tests n be more specific on details if he wants to be taken serious. really dont like the design tho, it looks flimsy.

Heres a lil update, some closeup shots...

Under sp250s
View Image

Under sf4000
View Image

Vibranium, this shot from under the sp250s kinda toward the middle tho.
View Image

Cremé de la blue, also under sp250.

View Image

And a bee from my outs. Sprayed molasses on um and seem like half the hive showed up...

View Image

Got about 4 more days till chop.

Such a nice post right dere

Nice just went through this whole thread and it is making me excited for my upcoming mars hydro ts3000 grow! Great work. I would love to get my hands on some Vibranium seeds. Where did you get them?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Great thread! Hard to pick a winner as both sides look really similar to me. Maybe slight differences in bud shape.

It will be interesting to see if there's much difference in yield and quality.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Nice just went through this whole thread and it is making me excited for my upcoming mars hydro ts3000 grow! Great work. I would love to get my hands on some Vibranium seeds. Where did you get them?

Thanks! Thats actually a strain I made, it was a late flower I tried to pollinate and ended up with 2, seeds, only one popped. Its a dope strain but its real sensitive seems to throw some nanners with slightest bit of stress. But they only come at lower end of branches and pollen seems heavy cuz only things directly below get pollinated. Because of this I got about 20-30 s1 seeds, I might crack a few just to see how prevelant the hermi trait is, also made a bunch of crosses with it before I realized how sensitive it was.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
side by sides....

Sp250
picture.php

sf4000
picture.php

sp250
picture.php

sf4000
picture.php

and more seedlings, got on a strawberry kick cuz my wife loved the original kksc back in the day so lookin thru some bog and relentless gear I had in the vault, strawberry fire cough og, strawberry wifi, and bog sour strawberry.
picture.php

I'll post some of the nug shots and closeups in a bit, gotta go make the kids dinner...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
More sp250...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

indo gettin ready for next round...
picture.php

And a wasp sippin molasses on the outs, we gotta deal, don't sting me I won't burn down yer paper houses.
picture.php

Crowmax

Veteran
Hi GetMo
Very nice plants, enjoy the harvest!
Both lights perform so even, can't wait to see what you will say for 'final thoughts' and weight.

Latest posts

Latest posts