What's new

'Spicy Cheese & Saxon Axe'

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Growdoc,,, kind words :D

Saxon Axe 30days 12/12

this Axe is the strongest and fittest we've grown so far...

she just started to make buds with resin/thc at 30days...

peace n bloom
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saxon Axe 32 days 12/12

from below... we can really see the variety of hereditary/culture in AXE... Afghan and Thai...

peace out
DocLeaf

Last edited:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
just a few more days now... like 2 more days and i will flower mine off. SA is bigger then Mummia seedlings now and they sit under a 600 watt HPS.

Looking forward too this one...

Growdoc

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
branches @ mid-way 35days bloom

this AXE is going to take 70days to talk the talk...

Saxon in spirit,,, she's an indicaXsativa mix

erb, roots n culture

"fumer de marijuauna..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Two-stalks on Saxon Axe:

Yo ppl, she nah pimpers paradise,,, this Saxon nah like food or abuse,,, she likes good healthy erb-soil, fresh clean water pon time 2 time, fresh air, and lots of loving.
Minor pests get tired with her soon enough, as she stands strong against thrip and mite. yet too test her 'outdoor',,, but she has spirit, never gonna top the crop, but watch the heavy crystal production at 50days, very berry... if you smile at her every now and then, she'll smile back :D

life is a ting,,,pon ya learn ya grow

DocLeaf :joint:

mans now be livin' in khaki suits,,,, beware!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
36days,,,

Saxon Axe doing it's thing

some crystal pon leaf

peace

"Bind your self-interest and control your ambition..."

Last edited:
G

hello doc :joint:
hey buddy that AXE is looking outstanding, looks like she is going to put out a very nice main cola for sure.....

the full shot of her at 34 days is a very beautiful one indeed....keep up the most excellent work my friend....
respect much :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
respect jaws :yes:

here's another full shot of Saxe at 36days :D

this Saxon Axe reminds me of Godzilla somedays :chin:

jah bless

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Hi Doc, just wanted to say hello and nice work bringing us the Saxon. Looks and sounds like a yummy strain. Looking foward to see how they ripen up.
smokey.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi SmokeyPM :wave: thanks for the words of enpowerment :yes:

we is still on sabbatical... lol but still having fun :wink: going full circle, I n I is learning all the things overlooked as a yout' ; the effect of temps on internode; light-cycles over phyllotaxy; the true role of water in bloom; and so on... when we get in too deep we tend to loose track of the small things that make up the larger picture,,, the stuff that makes ganja growing enjoyable. (Jah bless Growdoc for placing us back on track,,, him a true gardener)... this Saxon Axe grow really has taught us a missing thing or two about what is and isn't true... what is possible and what isn't within the same time:space frame. fast flowering in summer is always challenging (gotta remember to place her to bed!),,, besides an outdoor spell is good for the soul IMO,,, has allowed us to test true genetics against nature, rather than improvising synthetically indoor!

the fact that I n I is finally growing my own strain of erb, is just the icing (and cherry) pon the cake... at this point, nothing is serious, all laughs,, we're just starting to have fun,,, :dance:

peace n bloom

'Bearing and nurturing,
Creating but not owning,
Giving without demanding,
This is harmony." [Tao Te Ching]

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
40days

40days

40days,,, on heavy duty macro n flash :wink:

the lower branches (not fan-leaf) have been removed on this outdoor Axe so as to push more energy into the main branches. the immature trim produces a mild "homegrown" type smoke :D

peace n blooming
dleaf :joint:

"If we settle for nothing now,,, then we'll settle for nothing later..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
40day WATER DIET ONLY....

plant gets water only from here on in,,, see if we can pull some tones from the leaf :wink:
She drinks 1-2 litres water, every other day :D
peace dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
doc ... always nice to see what ya got cookin ....
Waiting to see what happens on the water diet.... hope it goes well!
Peace d9

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks D9 :yes:

I n I always feed plants WATER during the last 30days bloom :D
...this way the erb tastes like erb (not nutes) and plants reap nuff food :canabis:

wat um be happening with BBCxBBC ??

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
side branch 42days bloom...

the flowers on this plant now smell like dead-flesh,,, the stems still have that very-berry scent :D

this plant already has a nice layer of resin for a glasshouse grow,,, at this stage we are just waiting for the flowers to start to ripen... the energy in these large fan-leaf will start to be consumed by the plant soon.

*live bubblehash can/could be made from this Saxon Axe at 45days+

Last edited:

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
I know about that kinda watering schedule ... but i usually go for 2 weeks from the end ... just to make sure It tastesd nice!

BBC x BBC

well they will be sprouted in about 6 weeks my friend .... will keep you updated ....
just finishing some others .... then straight on to a bbc ... and pos. Eek Grow

Hope everytings ariiie pon DocTa's Ends?
Use de Fire An Ganja Fi Light seen

Peace pon da herb
and growing tru life
Peace D9

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool D9 :cool:

please keep us posted on the BBCxBBC grow (respect to hs, and bigbuddha for the background work on that one) :yes:
remember: those eek-a are self-set (bagseed),,, perhaps dem be king/queen plant in bloom???,,, i n i never see dem past 'viabilty tests' :chin: then again, nuff strain like soma-lines and c99 come from bagseed cross watever, so who knows wat grows-on :wink:

main branch Saxon Axe 42days bloom :canabis:

peace n bloom
reap nuff food all

"yo reap wat yo sow,,, and sow what ya reap..."

Last edited: