What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Spicy Cheese & Saxon Axe'

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
On the RHS, a Spice Cheese outdoors, a discrete little pot plant, smoke report to follow

picture.php

on the left, behind Corn, a Tom Hill Haze from Hazy Lady

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good buddy :yes: we can almost taste it from here (Spicy Cheese F2 one of my favs on taste and high). All the best

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greenhouse grown ,, force flowered April to June,, Spicy Cheese F1 ,,

picture.php

picture.php

... there was plenty more Hawaiian sativa in this one :joint:

Superstone

That Bubbleaxe sounds like a great anti-inflamitory,pain relieving strain.Nlxsensistarxbubbledust just sounds like a great combo.I've been using bubbledust for arthritis for a few years as a daytime strain.It really keeps me moving and doesn't make me drowsy ...fits right in with an active lifestyle.With all of that said bubbleaxe sounds like the perfect strain for before bedtime consumption.Can't wait to see more of that one.By the way this is a really good thread!:respect:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Bubbleaxe sounds like a great anti-inflamitory,pain relieving strain.Nlxsensistarxbubbledust just sounds like a great combo.I've been using bubbledust for arthritis for a few years as a daytime strain.It really keeps me moving and doesn't make me drowsy ...fits right in with an active lifestyle.With all of that said bubbleaxe sounds like the perfect strain for before bedtime consumption.Can't wait to see more of that one.By the way this is a really good thread!:respect:

Thanks for commenting. Growdoc will be stoked that his Bubble Dust meds help you out.. that's what he's all about . all the best :canabis:

Leptosoma

sɔıʇǝuǝ⅁ ʞuoW
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bros !

That Saxon Axe pheno i have is crazy, very tight and covered, seems to be mom domimnant. will chop her at 9wks i gues.. took a clone, it's safe in mom's room.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I also run at time 3 different phenos od growdoc's bubble dust and winner lady will stay to be inbreeded.

peace

Leptosoma

sɔıʇǝuǝ⅁ ʞuoW
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok, let's see some more pix:D

Both ladies together:

picture.php

plant no1 remindes me my AK-47 mom i lost nearly 2 years ago, very hard and covered, big buds :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

plant no2:

picture.php

picture.php

Thank You Doc !:thank you:

peace:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts