peace dLeaf :joint:

"the Vikings are in town..." :D

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NLxSensiStar with minor thrip damage >>

,,,that's Saxon Axe, aka Northern Star: outdoor, underglass, 18days 12/12

,,,the leaf-blade tips just started to exhibit a hue of blue (hard to catch under flash,,, will try to get a better image soon) :wave:

peace, luv, jah, ganja!

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another shot,,, from a different angle,,, :dance:

19days 12/12

the more we look, the more we like her spirit.
this plant is nice to look at from dawn to dusk, rub her stems she smells like skunky-berries,, she's nice to breath alongside,,, so we live a-little, learn a-little, twist a-little, smoke a-little bit of this and a bit of that ,,, :dance:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"DON'T PANIC, IT'S ORGANIC"

"DON'T PANIC, IT'S ORGANIC"

Saxon Axe

20days 12/12 under glass

she's turning into a monster...

we'll be expecting some nice main flowers from this one...

as yet, she still hasn't been fed again since the over-fed early-on. think we'll leave this one on limited amounts of water :wink:

the thrip problem is now waining with the cooler weather,,, soon they'll flit their wings someplace else,,, "DON'T PANIC, IT'S ORGANIC" :biglaugh:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saxe 21days (3 weeks)

middle

these leaf panels hold some style :D

peace n bloom :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SaXoN aXe

SaXoN aXe

we forgot...

the lower-middle

and the lower-bottom... :biglaugh:

can't wait to see this strain under the next man's method :chin: growdoc... :wink:

"welcome to the house and garden,,, sipping on a little bit of the exotic, smoking weed, only the finest quality,,, what we've got is no chems,,, no plastics," ...what we got is organics!

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Axe 22days bloom,,, still Saxon in spirit :crazy:

water every-other day,,, the main flowers are now forming nice clusters of sepals. the stems still smell frunky :dance:

*a thai influence is creeping into these elongated leaf-panels,,, perhaps explains the extended bloom time :chin:

dL :joint:

"...you exult on the hype, like ya fling pon da mic, n now live gangstar life,,, ya in too deep" Junior Gong

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
24days bloom :wink:

this plant has grown a little bit taller than expected. the over-shot internodes caused by high temps and ph inbalance during the first month veg. didn't help much.

under a more controlled environ saxon axe will grow slightly smaller with a more compact profile. since this strain dislikes ferts, we are reluctant to give her another feed as yet. perhaps this plant will be fed bloom-juice once, at 35days bloom. for a summer bloom, so far, she seems to hold her own in the canna-pro substrait without need for extra food :chin:

the flowers are growing nicely for their age (24days) under natural sunlight.
what we are looking for now is a nice coating of resin to start forming over the next week on the upper flowers and the surrounding leaf
then we can sit back and see what see reaps in bloom under natural red-sun as the nights draw closer pon daylight :D

"stay out my shoes,,, can't trade ya fate...hate to break the news" B.Real

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2nd feed

2nd feed

Reluctantly, we gave the Saxe its 2nd feed today:

10ml Dr Hornby Iguana Juice Bloom
2ml B'cuzz Organic Bloom stim
to 1 litre of water.

Food count = 1.2 EC

This strain is quite responsive to application nutes, so the feed is low.

peace n bloom
dLeaf :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3rd feed

3rd feed

seems to like the bloom stim,,, so it can have another dose... lol

1ml B'cuzz Bloom stim.
5ml Iguana Juice
1 litre water

peace dL :joint:

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah nice show , doc OoOoOo :drool:
i got some cheese myself in 12/12 but its the first selection run from seed , i just have two fem´s identified , 1 affy pheno and 1 Skunk pheno and 3 males of which i use one for breeding :tongue: , sure i want to use more but im searching the more stocky one´s not these stretchers -

have fun & keep on rollin :smoke:

Fj

Last edited:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I have grown out the Spicy Cheese in my style... soil beds and big buds!

The plant did perform in my garden(sorry no pics) she was flowerd at 10 days of age next to some Mummia. SPCH grew 1 main cola, never got to tall or out of control. she finished in 60 days.

the only negative thing i could find was her defences where a bit weak, but now i am just picking on her...

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Saxon Axe: Just planted 6 seeds of Saxon Axe next to 10 Mummia. They are at day 5 now and looking well, the SA and Mum are neck and neck. all the seeds germed in 24hrs and all plants look very healthy... should be nice to see Saxon Axe and Mummia compete, i will do my best to get in some good pics on this grow...

Thanks DocLeaf...

Growdoc

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Fj :wave:

the SpicyCheese is bred and grown by hazystrain.

SpCh finds a blend between the sativa ends of the Spice [Mr Nice], and the musky skunk side of the BBCheese [BigBuddha],,, jah bless all involved :dance:
Please keep us posted on any Cheese out-breds,,, a little knowledge shared is a lot of knowledge we didn't have b4 :wink:

peace dleaf :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growdoc said:
Saxon Axe: Just planted 6 seeds of Saxon Axe next to 10 Mummia. They are at day 5 now and looking well, the SA and Mum are neck and neck. all the seeds germed in 24hrs and all plants look very healthy... should be nice to see Saxon Axe and Mummia compete, i will do my best to get in some good pics on this grow...

Thanks DocLeaf...

Growdoc

No. Dank U Growdoc :friends:

By the sounds of things, Saxon Axe just went international... over an ocean unto darkling woods of pine, where wolf hustle up against the doorframes for warmth,,, in the dead of winter :D

NLxSS :dueling: Mummia huh :chin:

we already played this battle in veg. but the axe had a week or two more to mature,,, and the mummia was also topped out... hehe yo know the score,,, say no more, :wink: think yo might have to wait a week longer than the Mummia than the Axe in bloom mind... but it's Saxon in spirit. lots of love, not too much fed, can be my only advise (other than this I n I be thinkin' yo know whatz yo doing... so we keep us mouth shut... lol).

peace n very-berry blooms dude...

please keep us posted,
what we don't know can't really hurt us... it just makes us stronger... :D

jah bless the Saxon Axe and all that find reason with her :dance:
DocLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NLxSS (aka Saxon Axe) (aska Northern Star) at 29days bloom

the light levels just went... it's getting dark, to dark to see,,, falls here :D

with leaf-blades like this,,, anything is possible under sodiums folks :biglaugh:

glasshouse chronic... :wink:

peace, erb, roots, culture, ganja!
DocLeaf :joint:

"put my guns to the ground,,, I can't shoot them any more..." dylan

Last edited:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
good morning...

How is the girl doing this day? this is a fu*king work of art...

your true skills are starting to show, keep your day job...hehehe (compliment)

Growdoc

Latest posts

Latest posts