What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

T

TheOneWill

All the plants are indica, so they will all finish within 60 days. :)

Well I got a veg cab already. It's about half the size of my flower cab. I just need to fix up the veg cab a little more. :)

Also just got done making some hash. Hopefully it will turn out well. :joint:

Last edited:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
While indicas are noted for having shorter flowering times, and are your best bet for 60 day flowers, keep in mind that ALL indicas do not finish in 60 days. But you'll narrow your strains down quick :yes:

B

Bigtimer7

Im thinkin bout it soulfly, I was just right near you this wkend! Good to see some more southerners! Anyways, yea im thinkin bout it but its so dry where I am and you that it could be hard with the drought and all. We will see are you plannin on it?

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
was debating on it... i know here in mobile we arnt under drought conditions, yet. I might save myself the hassle and just do an indoor as to not deal with humidity!

T

TheOneWill

I was thinking about doing an outdoor grow. I got some decent auto flowering strains. But I would have to grow them for a month or so inside so they can handle nutes when I plant them outside. Ride my bike up to a park thats about a mile a way. They have woods and some trails. Just wonder off on one of the trails find a decent place. Then just go visit it every week or month.

BRNEYDBVR

Yeah... I've been thinking about taking my boat and wandering way off into the swamp to drop some clones.

I'm still debating it though.... The humidity might be to much.

T

TheOneWill

I'll get pics of the hash when its done drying. Hopefully it will be done tomorrow. It's my first time and its brownish/green so. Don't dog me on making hash.

BRNEYDBVR

I've done ISO extract a couple of times with good success using only trim leaves.

Ended up leaving it out overnight, to evaporate instead of heating it up... I like it much better this way. It makes it much easier to handle.

To hell with what color it is.... It'll get ya ripped. :joint:

Troop

So a friend of mine had his door busted in and it was a little too close to home(in more ways then one), I had to harvest early. I was going to let it go for another 2-3 weeks but better to be safe then sorry. I would have taken some pre-harvest shots but the camera I was using, view screen busted and I haven't taken any photos with it since. I will see about getting some finished product shots up in the week or 2.

BRNEYDBVR

Troop -

That really sucks man.... Im sorry to hear that.

Was it the B.R. city po-po, or the E.B.R. Sheriff's? Just curious...

Did someone cause the police to kick in the door? Loud party...etc?

Again.... Im really sorry that happened to your friend. :badday:

B

Bigtimer7

Yea troop thats no good man! sorry to hear that buddy! Hope all is well my man...

T

TheOneWill

That sucks, I knew a friend of mine was getting ride of some commercial bud up there and got busted because some dude snitched on him. :( But hes almost done with probation. Just don't go over 400watts.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
Howdy I signed up just for this thread! :joint:

I'm here representin' the south!

I want to do an outdoor grow this year with 5 gallon pots put into the ground and I'll have 1 or 2 plants per plot. I was just wondering what kind of strains you guys grow outdoors in the south. You have to find a rather hardy strain to grow here considering humidity and lack of rain. I have some stuff I am going to try from bag seed but I want to try my luck at some real strains as well. I would really like an early finishing sativa and indica that will finish at about the same time. Anyone have any ideas??

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
5 days out from harvest here in the Volunteer state.

American by birth, Southern by the grace of God! :rasta:

Last edited:

BRNEYDBVR

RudolfTheRed-

Welcome to ICMAG! There's lots of good folks here that are willing to help out with any problems that you might have... you just have to ask.

Im still debating on growing outside this year, for the same reasons that you mentioned.

Most of the stuff I have produces large, dense buds and likes lots of water.

As far as early finishing sativas and indicas.... Your guess is as good as mine.

If I do put some clones out... They'll be Grapefruit, BlueMoonRocks, Bubblelicious and maybe some other stuff from Mandala that I have, since they handle the heat well and that's the mother plants that I have to take clones from.

Again... welcome aboard!

B.E.B. :joint:

Last edited:

GeneralTso

im starting up a very small project myself

i've been reading alot on the boards. and even though i've been reading alot, i'm still hopelessly lost.

but. if at first you dont succeed...try try again

Latest posts

Latest posts