What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOUR DUBBLE INFO THREAD

DAWGWEED

Thanks for the tips PurpleFrostbyte, I wonder how she will turn out then flavor wise crossed to the Adawgs? That is a bummer if she does not pass on the terp prf. I hope it's at least in the sour/kushy/lemon spectrum.
Treetriot City dude you are killing it with that picture, very very nice. If I can get some big bitches like that I would be happy.

Oldnew, seed packs like that used to excite me, now they just frustrate me. Guaranteed ain't no work has been done on that.

I understand your frustration. I'm always testing new things because it's the fun part of growing. All the franchise gear I've done so far performs top notch.....lots of vigor, easy diets, top shelf smoke. Impressive to say the least....Rulatone, I just harvested franchise alien apparition (nbk x ghost og x alien kush) absolutely a keeper. Tall, big yields, rank fuel infested colas. Sorry I have no pictured. Only managed to snap a pic of a beautiful strawberry candy nug from ectravelers stash. Everyone in my crew wears their tin foil hats and believe pictures of plants will be triangulated by the aliens or the Feds

Last edited:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are a few guesses what Sdubb is. We will never know.
1. Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble. BOG tells GS buddy this at the festival.
2. Sour Bubble x ECSD rez pollen. BOG mentions this in 2005
3. Sour Bubble x NYCD. BOG mentions this in 2014

you know stoners, their punctuality, their memory... exact details sometimes get lost when blazed... so just saying Sour D x Sour Bubble is just as good.

what I rememer reading from bog was that he got pollen from rez via his f2 selection of Soma's NYCD, the NYCD that rez used to start his SD IBL projects. So in a half assed way, 1-3 are all right... depending on the detail one wants to go into.

if what I understand is correct SDubb would be Bog's Sour Bubble clone x f2 NYCD by rez

I believe Bog used the same f2 NYCD in his original LSD too

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a not so great phone pic of one of my dubbs. I think it will yield just fine actually, the stakes in the pic are five footers so she is a decent size. Day 40 in these pics and blowing up nicely. I'll grab some better pics soon with the dlsr.

View Image

None of mine yield well. GS also said yields poor.She is not a high calyx to leaf ratio plant. I think this was about 4oz. You should be getting the Sdubb aroma witch will translate to her flav.. This is why she is so special.

This is the best I can get from her. This is a 15g smart pot. The farther down the flowers are they get pretty fluffy. No worth trimming those. That's why for me lollipopping is best. I only want the top cola's.

picture.php

Cannavore

Veteran
my two favorite death star x sour dubb in early flower. i have three more beans to pop after this, and my cut of sour dubb should be ready to put out some nice clones in 2 weeks. i'll be dubbin it up for awhile :D

RoQ08Sn.jpg

yCUdYdu.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It took me a few runs to figure her out. My cut did NOT come without issues.. At 1st I though it was verigation witch it turned out it's not. She was lacking N+MG .. After bumping these up the issue is almost gone. I'm sure I can get her perfect now that I know what the problem is. This plant will be done in 2 weeks. There is very little sign of the deficiency left. I will get some whole plant pics when done.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
Here's a not so great phone pic of one of my dubbs. I think it will yield just fine actually, the stakes in the pic are five footers so she is a decent size. Day 40 in these pics and blowing up nicely. I'll grab some better pics soon with the dlsr.

View Image

I don't think yield is bad either.... dubb is just hella slow in veg. She takes off in flower though.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I had a couple grams of Bobbles Sour Dubb when I was in MI. Very nice smell and buzz.
Got a couple cuts in the fridge but I need to clean my cloner and see if I get roots.

Thanks GS!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't get more than 2x stretch closer to 1.5. None get less than a 30 day veg. Some got 60 in a 20g smart pot.. I still don't get much more than 4oz from a plant. If you guys are hitting the #'s with her that's great.

bobblehead

Veteran
Last grow i had over 1lb from 2 plants. Can't remember how long I vegged etc.... but i get about 2x stretch in my beds. Buds are stacked evenly up and down the whole branch. Not the best yield, but better than any cookies I've grown... the quality makes up for not having donksicles.

Marcellas

Veteran
Man i've been a hugee BOG fan for the past 12 years or so.. Love SourBubble!! Read all of this thread in the past few days.. I cannot wait to get a chance to try this one out :smoke:

Looks amazing guys! Thanks for the thread, great info :D
I would love to see seeds on sale

Marcellas

Veteran
And don't know if this has been mentioned/thought of, but an amazing cross would be:

SourDubb x Gorilla Glue lol

Marcellas

Veteran
Nicee.. Looks like you really got her dialed in from those pics up there, Purp. Would love to see these for sale to the public!

Marcellas

Veteran
I just realized that SourDubb is one of the strains that parented Gorilla Glue #4..? One site says GG#4 came from Chem Sis x Sour Dubb x Chocolate Diesel (another says just Chem Sis x SDubb .
It's all coming together now lol I'll just shutup and watch
:D
Back to the DUBB