What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOUR DUBBLE INFO THREAD

thewhitelotus

Veteran
No roots yet over here but I do start to see some root nubs showing! Gonna leave em in the cloner for a little longer than normal and ensure they have a nice big root mass before transplanting....i did this with my rom D's last time cause i was just too busy to transplant and it worked great! Very little slow down and the transition was quicker than usual

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SDubb # 3 and #100 are the keepers. #3 is a bit more frosty, #100 has a better yield. Now that all the seeds are made. I will have plenty to look through.
These are 2 separate seed runs. 50 day is how long I let the seeds cook. The other bags are 38 days..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ollie

Veteran
Frost dubb ...

Simply amazing PF, Your really Stepping up the game.

Way to go, quality in quality out !

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will start feeding the SDubbs different from now on. I was feeding all @1-1.3ec in flower. Most of the time it was @1ec. I'm pretty sure it's a deficiency problem not variegation. In veg its there but slight. In flower it gets worse if the feed is not increased from what I was using. Feeding at a higher ec level looked much better. Some you could not see it. Variegation will not fix with a feeding change.

DAWGWEED

Im going to do Sour Dubb outside. Hempy bucket style in 32 gallon trash can with 15 gallons of perlite and a 2 gallon res. at the bottom. Just made the buckets yesterday the girls are already 1-2 feet tall(started inside) and going out today. Last year was in soil 5 gallon pots and yield was not the greatest.
Will document and post at end of the season but Im hoping for 2 p's each bucket what do you guys think she will yield?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Dubb is not a good yielder for me. I have done a few in 20g smart pots. She does best wit ha good lollipop....

DAWGWEED

Right on Purple Frostbyte, killer pics btw man... So yea that's what I figured this girl does not yield that well. But the flavor is killer and the smell man on man.. Anyway, I have some seeds sprouted out about 3 weeks now that are the Sour Dubb hit with 2 nice branchy Alien "Alien dawg" males Ocean Grown Seeds Alien Abduction (Aliendawg Ether x Alien OG).. Can't wait to see how those turn out, I thing the adawg will add some strech and yeild.

Great pics and thread pf!!! Looking fantastic. I've ran the sour dub, adubs and Odub a couple times. Only one that dudded for me was the a-dud lol. Sour dub and Odub did great. Picked this up last week. Orange juice x sour dub x ogkb or ojsdkb....Hoping the oj gives it the yield and fast veg because we know the other two don't! Ha Should be interesting. Thanks for the thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never had a dud. The terps is why she is so highly regarded.

Last edited:

RulaTone

Veteran
great thread and massive amount of info.
your grows are always a show PF, many thanks fro sharing
SDubble got my interest as i recently achieved a pack of Adub x Aliendog rev. Franchise gear.
but really sad to read the terpene profile doesnt pass to progeny..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I can't say she never will... Nothing I have tried has yet. Those that know how she smells and taste know how difficult that will be. I guess she wouldn't be so special if we could find the flav so easy.I will keep trying to find my holy grail....

RulaTone

Veteran
from reports i have read in the SanDiego finest cuts thread, you are not the only thinking that, theres some reference to Sourdubble influenced progeny tho, but none close to the mom.

Good luck with your next project

Pendleton

Oldnew, seed packs like that used to excite me, now they just frustrate me. Guaranteed ain't no work has been done on that.