What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Here is another cross I've recently made , it's the 60 day Sour diesel clone X Chemdog DD male (ChemDxSD IBL from Reservoir seeds ). So far every plant is excellent , hard to go wrong with these genetics . I had sent in some of these beans to the bay for freebies a few months back so at least a few of you should have some . These 2 plants finished at about 70 days . TASTY :abduct:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If anybody else has these please post 'em up .

nice cross....been seeing alot of peeps crossing the SourD with stuff. Chem.....OG.....and others.

Your plant looks very Sourd Dominant. What 60 day cut of sour d did you use? One of Rez's lines?

Great buds for sure.:joint:

Grizz

Veteran
that would make her 3/4 sour diesel and 1/4 chem d. sure like the looks of her,thanks for sharing her with us.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FINALLY....I have been looking for a bit more info on these freebies. (as I happen to have a pack!!)

Joebean....some seriously good looking cannabis you have there! Essentially, this is like a SD Bx....and it only goes to reason, that these plants would come out VERY SD dominant.

You are correct in saying, that you really can't go wrong popping these seeds...they are certainly going to produce some dank buds.

Would like to know if anyone else has received these as freebies yet...not too sure when I'll get around to these....but I don't think I should delay TOO long....

dank.Frank

joebean91

ICMag Donor
If anybody is interested in these they were on the most recent update of the current seedbay freebies list as well as SSH x Chem DD . So request some with your next order ! .

cocogroguy - The 60 day Sour Diesel is a clone only that has been around for many years and is very much like all the other Diesels but happens too finish in about 60 days . Thank you .

Joesy whales and dank.frank you are both exactly right it's a diesel backcross of sorts . Straight diesel all the way . Mmmm

bigscoot and VirginHarvester , Thank you for the nice comments .

1000ARMSofKALI

wow very nice cross + sharing beans, yeah thank you joebean for you do... great job, lovely cannabis you grow:canabis::hotbounce:D

kali

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
dude im going through all those seeds i made with the sour x chemdd male... insane i got like 5000plus bubblegumsour x sour chemdd then i got at least 500 wondergun x sour chemdd... this should be fun... about 2 weeks into flowering the original sour x chemdd ill snap some shots in the next few weeks. thanks again joebean for such wonderful genetics.

joebean91

ICMag Donor
:D Looks great Aero ! , How many females did you grow out ? . Let me know how she smokes

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
2 females, took a clone off the more pungent one for a mother. best strain in the garden so happy i crossed the male with durga, bubblesour and wondergun. should be some interesting phenos in there.

AugustWest

Veteran
thanks for the seeds man.. i picked these up from the bay last April. It's gonna stay in the garden for a LONG time.

the yields on these surpassed anything i hoped for as well man.. you did some great work!

thanks again :)

(wasn't gonna post pics in here.. but since you asked in your post) :D

092902.jpg

100106.jpg

100702.jpg

noreaga

damn joe you dont play around! that cross looks even better then some original sour grows i've seen rockin... stay high brotha

rooted

siiiiick joe

august, dope shots

any cross of these two parents just has to be devastating :joint: try not to drool and/or daydream too much

:D :D

joebean91

ICMag Donor
Great job AugustWest ! , thanks for sharing your results . How long did they take to finish for you ?

Really makes it worth the effort to see peeps growing such Dank !

Noreaga , rooted , dimodz thanks for stopping by :D

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Hey AW your buds look like golden dank.

The bud in that last pic looks better then any thing I ever seen ever.
and also looks better then any of the buds in the books. the cannaBible collection.