What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD

AugustWest

Veteran
Great job AugustWest ! , thanks for sharing your results . How long did they take to finish for you ?

Really makes it worth the effort to see peeps growing such Dank !

Noreaga , rooted , dimodz thanks for stopping by :D

hey man :) thanks!

it was done in just over 10 weeks.. and man it's as good as it looks/smells.

was the Arcata trainwreck x chemdog DD you as well?

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Awesome bro you got a real greenthumb , and no the Arcata Trainwreck x Chemdog DD was done by BM-504 I believe , should be ultra dank too .

raphaelwilliams

Here is another cross I've recently made , it's the 60 day Sour diesel clone X Chemdog DD male (ChemDxSD IBL from Reservoir seeds ). So far every plant is excellent , hard to go wrong with these genetics . I had sent in some of these beans to the bay for freebies a few months back so at least a few of you should have some . These 2 plants finished at about 70 days . TASTY :abduct:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If anybody else has these please post 'em up .

Hell ya! Super Danky!!!!!!!!! I Chemdog looks phat as hell...

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Joe! That looks just like when my Sour Diesel turns out right. :) Really good work, man! It's unbelievable how much that looks like the Sour Diesel clone itself!

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
ima throw some pics of the pure sour up later this week, looks a lil diffrent bigger buds

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
kaneboy - thankyou :D

Crazy Composer - Thank You bro , I'm so stoked on how these seeds grow such dank diesel plants . I actually enjoyed smoking the better of the two pictured even more than my SourDiesel clone . I felt it was actually better than either of it's parents , just from growing 2 beans ! . Unfortunately I never did clone it but I still have some seeds ! .:D

Sleepy , Phillty -thanks for your comments :joint:

Aeroguerilla- from your pics , yours looks more like the DD to me , than any others I've seen from this cross .

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Aeroguerilla- from your pics , yours looks more like the DD to me , than any others I've seen from this cross .

just what i wanted! one of the 2 phenos was very diesely smelling... the one i took the pics of had a diesel hint but when cured smells like straight chem.. great smoke im enjoying it:joint::joint::joint: