What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
P1000163.JPG

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
thanks guys... and thanks joe. must have said that a million times. cant thank him enough. i was in search of this strain for YEARS. its the real deal all right

AugustWest

Veteran
thanks guys... and thanks joe. must have said that a million times. cant thank him enough. i was in search of this strain for YEARS. its the real deal all right

same here man.. this is exactly what ive been looking for. it is 100% the real deal.

just got done chopping my second run from clone.. and they are just as great as their moms :)

thanks again for the beans man.. and have a merry christmas!!

Very nice looking cross JOEBEAN. the results speak for them selfs. way to go, cant wait to see what the rest of the seeds bring.

faded.

thanks for the seeds man.. i picked these up from the bay last April. It's gonna stay in the garden for a LONG time.

the yields on these surpassed anything i hoped for as well man.. you did some great work!

thanks again :)

(wasn't gonna post pics in here.. but since you asked in your post) :D

092902.jpg

100106.jpg

100702.jpg
Holy Cow BATMAN!!! Those look wonderful!

whodair

Veteran
you could start your own seedbank with that dankness!! chem and deez are exactly what people seek around these parts...nice work!!
picture.php