What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Joe I took that male I found from your sourdiesel x chemdog dd and bx to the ecsd. Also hit the chemdog d cut with pollen not sure if the original D cut I have with variegated leaf is the same parent made in the original cross? Pretty sure that would make a bx with the D also? Popped about 80 beans they are getting big fast we are going to select best phenotypes and repeat the process until all these beautiful seeds I've made are gone! Hope all is well joe my next post will be of beautiful flowers

monkey5

Veteran
Anyone sending any of these in for the server fund? Or is this thread just a tease? Lol.. Thank you for answering! monkey5

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JoeBean sent these beans in as freebies a few years back. That's how I go them. I made a couple orders for the sole purpose of getting those freebies...lol.

I remember the days when the freebies alone had me finding vendor stock to buy...

Aero - I'm not sure you've made a Bx of things...just to be clear. Again, the female used was labeled "60 Day Sour Diesel" - I've never asked for specific beyond that but I've always just assumed it was a super quick flowering pheno found in some Rez Sour D IBL or something along those lines.

Maybe Joe will come in and clarify that aspect of the cross.

As far as the Chem D aspect of it - you've really just got an incrossed chem family line by doing that...but again, take a male from the Chem D x and take it back to her again and you've got that Bx. ;)

Can't wait to see what you find, Aero. Has me excited as I've wanted to do VERY similar work with Joe's work.. :respect:

dank.Frank

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Hey guys , hope all is well with everybody . I recently relocated back east and I'm digging thru some of these beans again myself .

All your crosses sound great Aeroguerilla ! , keep up the good work .

dank.Frank , always a pleasure . Unfortunately there isn't much I can add to help clarify . The 60 day Sour was one of the very 1st cuts I received upon moving to Oregon . It was early 2004 and some like minded heads on Mt. Hood were running her . At the time they believed it to b ecsd .. They had sourced it in the northeast a couple years prior . But it clearly wasn't the ecsd .. The most obvious difference to me was the flowering time , usually around 60 days . I often attached the 60 day tag to any work we did with this cut to acknowledge that it was not ecsd . Still it was a great example of Sour diesel .. Our friends on mt hood are still running her as Sour Diesel .

I know its been years since he posted that reply, but I am actually in the process of germinating some of that seed batch that Snype mentioned. I got two females last year, one was real lanky and didn't get finished at the right time but the other was soo dank and hoppy and fuely. First buds I've had that tasted and smelled like hops. I'll keep you guys posted. So fAr I have six that are sprouted. Pics will come if anyone replies

I'm wicked excited about them-- I've been working with Snype's BYTCH cut for a few years now and trying to expand my variety. The only thing different I would be looking for is trich coverage and also maybe a more denser bud structure

Hydropimp

Veteran
I'm wicked excited about them-- I've been working with Snype's BYTCH cut for a few years now and trying to expand my variety. The only thing different I would be looking for is trich coverage and also maybe a more denser bud structure

Post a pic of that bytch

You need og or headband pollen.

Would like to get some beans of any of these crosses anyone sending to the bay?

D

Dogon

hello icmag people here made a similar cross about 100 seeds ECSD (known as DHK cut) x chemdog IBL(rez dog) just for fun here picture quality of the photos is bad but the result is excellent.

picture.php

Last edited:
D

Dogon

hello Hydropimp
chemsour her say gives indicates more sour diesel page aroma and taste sour but the strength of the class is more equitable some phenotypes sou heavy and they send you straight to bed to sleep, I hope you understand jeto mix of both and closes his eyes.

Hydro pimp, Here is the BYTCH in Snype's six bucket RDWC under 1K.

And here is that phenotype I mentioned that was super trichy

Pic quality isn't the best...gotta start taking them right at lights off. I'll post some pics soon of the Chem seedlings, they're really starting to take off

Mightyka

Veteran
Here is similar cross (same like Dogon)
I flowered 5 phenos, here is the best one.

ECSD x ChemD ibl

male:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Wow Mightyka ! that is some frosty male !. thanks for sharing . Nice buds too! . At second glance she looks alot like my keeper phenos found in Reservoir's Chem DD back in 2007-8 .. which was Chem D x Sour Diesel IBL !

Last edited: