What's new

sour diesel ibl

G

your the man upgrade I hope I will be able to get plants that look 3/4 of the way that good, because I don't have faith that my growing ability is but maybe half as yours. but I am hoping to gain another 1/4 over the next 7 mo. lol thanks for sharing your grow and for everything. peace n K+ to you.

thanks for stopping by lougrew
the one who is not finished and popped no bannanas will be bigger than the one that got the chop today...she is the star and her colors are on the way..the one i choped today filled 4 and a half trays so should be between 5-6 oz...the one that got the chop today is a chunker though boy...sour diesel ibl is dank as dank gets....peace

S

statictattoo

man i love the way your leafs curled up there, very venus fly trap like :)

U

UBER21

upgradeshafted said:
rez gave them to me about twelve pages back...thanks rez...
day 69

MY applause to ya upgrade that sd looks soooooooooo delicious.....What was ur nutrient regimen if ya dont mind me asking!!! Anyways steller job and plzzzzzzz give us a smoke report.....peace

U

UBER21

upgradeshafted said:
lucas formula with cal mag plus supplement...its all in the thread...thanks for your kind words...peace

Sorry upgrade must of missed that part as I was reading thru ur log.....Ur welcome brother.......THat good ole lucas is still kicking ass after so much competition out there...Cheap and very effective.... :headbange

yes i will use the lucas formula for the rest of my days...thinking of sealing my room and adding co2 so i can really grow some big buds...or maybe i will just get a 1000 hps and drop the 600 and have the two 1000s on movers...yes i think 2000 on movers should do me really good no co2 needed...peace

F

F0iL

wow those buds look amazing! make sure to give us your smoke report. Keep up the good work :joint:

G

what the helll how did I miss this thread 4 so long.Ur are the man Ur plants are so healthy.

if you like this one just wait until round two...also coming to a thread near you chemdog d bx2 grow log and in august sd ibl reworked by rez and brought to you super sized by upgraded...it looks like its rez from here on out and its about time i have reached the dankness as i have seen in his gear...peace
vinnystallion said:
what the helll how did I miss this thread 4 so long.Ur are the man Ur plants are so healthy.

Last edited: