What's new

sour diesel ibl

GoneGrowing

Sweet with some updates upgrade, has been hard these last days not being able to enjoy updates of your awsome Sour Diesels, it can't be said enough, damn nice grow and growlog you're doing :respect:

As I said earlier, I would be the happiest dude if I could get mine nearly as beautiful as yours, I now got 7 SD IBL going, they're just beginnning to show preflowers so I'll soon know how many ladies I'll get. I haven't yet been feeding mine, but seeing how awsome yours are doing with the lucas formula in you waterfarms I think I'll have to start using the lucas formula soon when I start to flower, you definitely inspired me with your beautiful monsters, keep it up!

early veg 2m/4b/2calmag plus...full veg 5m/10b/2.5calmag plus...first couple of weeks flower full veg then third week drop the calmag plus 7m/14b...4 the week 8/16...6th 7th 8th week 9/18...from 9 on nothing but ph to 6.0 water...this should get you up and growing green in no time if you follow it and top off with water in between nutrient changes...peace
GoneGrowing said:
Sweet with some updates upgrade, has been hard these last days not being able to enjoy updates of your awsome Sour Diesels, it can't be said enough, damn nice grow and growlog you're doing :respect:

As I said earlier, I would be the happiest dude if I could get mine nearly as beautiful as yours, I now got 7 SD IBL going, they're just beginnning to show preflowers so I'll soon know how many ladies I'll get. I haven't yet been feeding mine, but seeing how awsome yours are doing with the lucas formula in you waterfarms I think I'll have to start using the lucas formula soon when I start to flower, you definitely inspired me with your beautiful monsters, keep it up!

Last edited:
G

Does that lucas formula regiment do good with all your strains except for finishing time or do you play it by ear?

GoneGrowing

upgradeshafted said:
early veg 2m/4b/2calmag plus...full veg 5m/10b/2.5calmag plus...first couple of weeks flower full veg then third week drop the calmag plus 7m/14b...4 the week 8/16...6th 7th 8th week 9/18...from 9 on nothing but ph to 6.0 water...this should get you up and growing green in no time if you follow it and top off with water in between nutrient changes...peace

Wow, thanks for your recipe on how to keep'em as healthy as yours. I'm in soil so will have to adjust the rates a bit, but it's really great to have your different ratios for the different stages to go by. I haven't got any cal-mag plus and would have a really hard time getting any shipped to me it seems, all I got is some epsom salt, but according to you feeeding regimen I won't be needing it more than 3 weeks into flower, so I'll see if they can do with some epsom salt instead I guess. Anyways, freaking great of you to share the "upgraded formula" I bet it will come in handy for me soon.

Upgrade you have given such a gift to the community with this thread. I can't believe you're patient enough to drag them out every day just for us! You've achieved some unbelievable stuff (as demonstrated by the disbelievers).

That mud is fucking gorgeous, ibl, almost equally gorgeous. I have to admit I've got half a boner.

yes the first time i grew the mud she kicked my ass...i learned her..now she kicks ass for me lol...same with the ibl this is my first run..after i get another run or two in with her she will be perfect...clone clone learn learn...kali-mist is still the champion of the garden but have not got to sample sd ibl yet...peace

day 61 i want them all rez!!!...shall we start with the accolades now my friend? just tell me what i have to grow to get all of your seeds...i want them all...give me something you think is hard to do for the line or something...hell i have never grown a 1 lb plant indoors...whatever the hell you want me to grow...im having fun but i really do want all of your seeds man...just tell me what i got to do besides give seedbay a shitload of cash :joint:

:joint:

Last edited:
T

tex1969

Beautiful, just outstanding you are a waterfarm master! You have inspired many growers such as myself to switch from growing in our comfort zone, and trying something different. I am still determined to grow a one plant scrog, I have ordered a grochek continous tri-monitor and drain fittings with inline shutoff valves, so I can drain to waste my system. I have decided to use a strain I got from FET of spice bros, endless sky x hashplant/critical mass. The last piece of the puzzle that I can think of is a inline pump to help drain the system. If you have any thoughts on the matter I would love to hear.

ok do not put a inline meeter unless your system is recirculation...the fill tube will have a different ph than the rez so put your continuous meeter thingy in the rez...you dont need a pump to drain the system it only hold two gallons you just tip the fill tube down...just remember to balance your hydrotton to 6.0 before adding plants to the system and make sure it holds that ph for 24-48 hrs before you add plants...when your ready to do this just shoot me the link and i will be glad to stop in and help...peace
tex1969 said:
Beautiful, just outstanding you are a waterfarm master! You have inspired many growers such as myself to switch from growing in our comfort zone, and trying something different. I am still determined to grow a one plant scrog, I have ordered a grochek continous tri-monitor and drain fittings with inline shutoff valves, so I can drain to waste my system. I have decided to use a strain I got from FET of spice bros, endless sky x hashplant/critical mass. The last piece of the puzzle that I can think of is a inline pump to help drain the system. If you have any thoughts on the matter I would love to hear.

ghees i envy you so much upgraded! That looks awesome, you have to do a complete write up of the quality of the smoke. Those plants look amazing, the fan leaves on those bad boys look so healthy and clean. I really can't explain on how I feel about those pics, its just plain beautiful. Thanks for your pics, please please please take pics of the process of the harvest manicuring. I want to see those bad boys freshly trimmed!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts