What's new

sour diesel ibl

well folks this will be a log on 3 sour d...i started from 12/12 on these because i have never done this and want to give it a shot...i mostlikely will put back in veg after i have sexed them...this will be a pictorial thread their will not be a lot of talking unless im answering questions...peace...let the the fun begin

J

jasondanzig

It Looks like your plants are reaching to the light source, you might want to think about moving the light source a little closer to the plants.

thanks for the tip...stick around you mite be surprised what i do...i believe the 12/12 from seed is causing the stretch...they are under 1600 watts...they dont lack any light...if you notice the northern lights in the pic with the sd ibl is not stretching at all...peace

this is my room

Last edited:
Agreed with eth. The plants, even if on a hydro table would only be 2 feet off the ground. Looks like your lights are about 4-6 feet off the ground, that's too far for seedlings. Even if it is 1600w

ok peeps you can watch my grow and learn a few things im sure...even if it is what you consider to be wrong...its my grow and i am no newbie at this...i do grow big plants....anything under a qp per plant and im pissed...again thanks for the constructive criticism...but stick around its going to get real fun in here in no time....peace and thanks for stopping by

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
hey i didnt realize u had your starts under HPS lighting... (blue spectrum) fluorescent are by far superior for new starts, and won't require you to use stakes and drinking straws and stuff to keep them propped up... but you obviously arent looking for constructive criticism so have fun with yer straws :) lol
peace n love! :wave:

dude look in my gallery....i can show you plenty of 1/2 pound plants that are not in it if you would like...show me one of yours..i have a veg room with 4 ft tube fluorescents...i am starting these at 12/12 if you would pay attention...the straw was holding the stalk because i broke it...it was my splint...im looking for what ever you got as long as its not trying to tell me what the hell to do or make fun of the way i do it...i know what to do my friend...again show me your grow and how its done if you wish..but i stomp most all in yield on here for years...i would be glad to school you if you would like i will make you eat humble pie...or we can just peace love and all that jazz...up to you dude...peace

Last edited:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
lol... lose yer ego brother.. your plants are nice and im sure you know what you are doing. my point is that you wil almost always get leggy seedlings under HID, specifically under HPS.. but man it doesnt make a difference to me whether you listen or not so just take the advice or leave it. no need to be an asskicker to others offerin constructive criticism in your grow journal. i would love to be able to post my grow but i dont currently own a cam. sorry. merry christmas :canabis:

im experimenting dude thats all...i will take cuts and they will go in veg and wont be leggy..get off the horse and may bee you will get more respect from my rebuttals...you get what you give bro...plenty of threads on here if you dont like mine

Last edited:
G

wow I agree with ethereal, just calm down a bit man, he's giving constructive criticism there is no need to try to back up all his suggestions. Anywho I have a question, your younger plants, are they on a dripper or is that some kind of miniature flood drain?

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
ethereal said:
...my point is that you wil almost always get leggy seedlings under HID, specifically under HPS.. but man it doesnt make a difference to me whether you listen or not so just take the advice or leave ...

what do you mean 'leggy'?
his lights are just too far....
plants seam ok with it. just streching up the wazooo.
:muahaha:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
are thoes the 160$ Sour D IBL on Seedbay???

omg what a waste to let them strech like that u need to put thoes things closer to the light!!!!
do you see the light!!!