What's new

sour diesel ibl

G

OOOh I cant wait I love to see the healthy girls show there true colors. U sure do have it dialed. :headbange

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey Upgrade, Looks like everything is flushing/finishing up well for you. THat SD IBL should land you some good smoke for a couple of weeks. Cant wait to see that Chemdawg D grow in your garden, need to get my hands on that strain:chin: keep up the great work bro, I know you will.

-N.Kron:rasta:

VLCMSTN13

Amazing Grow Upgrade, I don't think i've seen the sd ibl look so damn good before. SUper chunky frosty forest, just the way it should be! :laughing:

T

tex1969

Great show, it is always fun to watch. I know you will do the chem bx2 proud, can't wait to see what you can do to an indica in the farms.

SuperLarry

i was wondering how many of these you can fit under 1kw? assuming they were around the same size as these IBL's... still watching and drooling. thank you wise one.

statictattoo said:
man i love the way your leafs curled up there, very venus fly trap like :)

No real need to take lame :badday: jabs, If you want to take a shot at the man do it, subtleties get you nowhere; the man clearly has his sh!t together, yes the leaves might be slightly curled but look at the size of the colas :rasta: would you rather perfect leaves and smaller nugs :spank:

Upgradeshafted good job bro :headbange

if anyone cares to know what i do to get colors like i do...here it is...about two hrs into lights out i drop the temp down to 62 in my grow room for a couple of hrs...thats all..i can purple just about any strain or at least the bud leafs....peace

Last edited:

REZDOG

Veteran
upgradeshafted said:
if anyone cares to know what i do to get colors like i do...here it is...about two hrs into lights out i drop the temp down to 62 in my grow room for a couple of hrs...thats all..i can purple just about any strain or at least the bud leafs....peace

Take Upgrade's advice,that'll give you color without sacrificing potency,and the gene's in +80% of all popular indoor hybrids.... :wink:
Ain't Life....Grand?? :D :D

REZDOG

Veteran
Those leaves "lightly curled" will make ZERO DIFFERENCE in The End.
(In fact,they sometimes curl at The End,lmao!)
To comment on them is < ignorant, imVho.
These plants are damn-near perfect,and I can say that with about twenty yeras experience.

G

What ever your doing sure does make a pretty plant I have saw that look in these threads before I thought it was the strains that looked like that as the buds was sucking the last bit from the fan leaves I never knew it was climate related thanks for the info upgrade. peace

5 years at this that is all the experience i have...anyone can do it...i started on overgrow and read for 4 months before ever posting...i tried a few things and then just paid attention to what i was doing and what the plants where doing and it just gets better every grow...to whatever newbie that reads this that thinks i can never do that...you are rite if you believe that and you are if you dont...plenty of information all on this site for the harvesting...with great effort comes great reward and if your passion is super sized so will be your buds in no time...most importantly have a open mind if you want to learn to grow and never think you know it all or you will stop growing...peace

Last edited:
day 71...and boy does she want to eat but nothing but water for her from day 60 on...20 days flush is a little longer than i needed to flush but i want this to be ultra clean and no green...just done buds lol...peace

Don't blame you abit the sour is delicious! no sense in contaminating it.
Excellent job on those plants man! If passion equals potency you'll be baked forever:) JS

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
upgradeshafted very nice grow. Congrats on your PoTM nomination and your grow that produced those images. Wonderful advice for the newbies and particiption from Rez....I feel satisfied and all I did was look! DD

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts