What's new

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

P

Peat

Oscuridad said:
2 of these popped and are looking good throwin out their first set.

Thread soon... anyone else poppin the F2s wanna do a growalong?

Hey Oscuridad,
I've got 5 SDOG f2 sprouts.

Last edited:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Os - Im with you bro! Dropped the rest for the thread-a-long!!

super abstract side shot!

Lets get it crackin! Literally!! Peace.

Uncle Remus

dan woody WARNING do not use roottone rooting powder. i lost all of my best looking sourdog clones. i do not know why i used this new powder over my Olivia cloning gel. i thought it went bad because i left the top off for a day. and their where some strong beautiful cuttings too. i took 3 lower clones that have been in flower for 3-4 weeks i hope they take . if not what is my chances of revenging this plant? its a strong plant woody hard stems. at just 19 days in flower its frosty as i have seen a plant this early in flowering. i will try to reveg her if all else fails. is reveging hard i have never done it before .i am just going to buy a big jug of Olivia cloning gel becaus i have had 98% clone rate from using this cloning gel.

How many cuts do you take at a time dan? I wholeheartedly recommend bubble cloning...So easy, basically no maintenance, and I always get 100% success...Straight H20, noothing else...Change the H20 every 3 days or so

Also cheap as hell...I can buy everything I need at Wally World for about $30...I can root 10 cuts in this every 3 weeks or so...Need more clones, make a bigger one or use multiple bubblers

After 12 days or so:

2 1/2 to 3 weeks:

BTW: I've taken cuts as late as 4 weeks and they rooted for me...Took like 4 weeks

NICE looking cut's UNCLE, I am gonna make me one of those nifty liitle machines too, I like the results, I once had the Gro CLOne and it worked hella good for the frst few times and then after 7-8 times It just too a shit and rotted every clone I put in it, (and yes I dissinfected everything, i am about the cleanest fool around when it comes to grow rooms and not to mension Germinating or propagating)

But I like the results you are getting there , very good Job.....

IMO, I would rather try to clone as many clones as possible RIGHT NOW DAN W, I HATE REVEGGING PLANTS, THAT IS THE LAST RESORT IN MY BOOK..

But if you have to, I would use a lot of Nitrogen and a lot of light (24 hours)

And as much as you can keep the Sub Culture well stocked in you're soil and you should have no problems, just an ugly looking mother plant (no pun intended)..
Good luck Dan W....

Awesome pics everyone
DR

G

GlassAnGrass

whaz up all great pic's.... here are my SDxOG seedlins. still only maybe a week or two old... 4 out of 6 sprouted an are doing great......

G

i think it was my falt i did not take in the new weather and took all my last clones in warmer weather.we are going though a cold spell and low humidity. i have a brand new
30 site ez clone cloner but i have to make room for it .i just bought a bunch of cloning supplies from gels to heating matt to humidity dome. but i have plenty of sdogs to reveg to take clones to some plants still in veg . my 2 sourdogs that is in flower now look beautiful. early resin production is out of control. and i have that lemon smelling plant this time the last time i had the coffee/chocolate pheno. i made some crosses with. but hears to all you sdog growers stay safe. DAN

G

this lovely specimen is the plant i am thinking of re vegging. its so vigorous and getting so crystal covered at 25 days in flower. i think its a sourd pheno but i cant tell it smells like candies . this is what you have to look forward to. to me these genetics are as elite as i can get .that's why i love this strain so much .i have to find a way to keep this one pheno she is just too nice a plant to let go and i have been growing long enough to spot that it will yield like a mother.

this is a shot of the hole plant.

top view of sourdog.

a up skirt view just for the hell of it . :jump:

and now for the bud structure and resin starting to cover the plant.

G

if i get it too re veg and it works out good if i cant find a male i think i will cross it too a ak47 from serious seeds that should have some great phenos to look for maybe a branch like 100-200 seeds would fit.i do not like to seed all my buds. i like my Sensimilla
too much. i might have some testers to grow out some and if a killer pheno is found all i ask is a clone.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
This is from a pheno of the least sour diesel side and showed more of the abusive characteristics in structure/smell/high. Strongest of all the phenos and
my favorite as well.
14884DSC05862.jpg

14884DSC05867.jpg

Rainman

Veteran
Hey Ragga - Great pics as always! I wanted to ask if you had any photos of the pheno you are showing while in veg and flower. I have one(below) that has huge wide leaves and a funky B.O. smell when touched. She seems to have no Sour D traits at all! Would love some opinions on her.

What do you think? Thanks in advance peeps!

krackpack

I got 2 Phenos right now one is og leaning big fat indy leafs and the other gots sativa leafs and smell really odd nothing ive ever smelled before on 20 day in veg and they are stinking up the house not that its a bad thing just hoping i find a good mum

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
milo........yeh she stinks bro! sorta turning into a deep skunk smell with that hint of earth and coffee(not like bubba coffee but more faint)

rainman.........the ones i had that were the widest leafes turned out to be more sour diesel dominant. the more slender leaf ones that stretch is the more og dom plants in my opinion. what helped me in identifying when in grow was searching sour diesel ibl pictures and searching og (abusive) pics and thats what straightend me out. always thought the stocky ones as being more og, but abusive has a stretch similar to that of SFV it has skinnier stems and leafes than the sour d's i've seen in flower. lemme pull some pics for ya.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Heres a pic of that pheno in vegg or like 1st week in flower?
14884DSC05306-med.jpg

heres a pic of the abusive cut the capt. has in the krypt. forum (check the more slender leaf profile
14884161bay-bay_1427-thumb.jpg

Rainman

Veteran
Thanks Ragga! I think I am gonna have to wait a few weeks for her to get some stretch on her before I can call it. I got 4 other girls sprouted and waiting their turn also. At worst I will be making seeds of the best male and female I find. Thanks again for the knowledge drop! Peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts