What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Here's a pic of my first SDOG. Just about ready for harvest.
picture.php

johnbobit

Mine would look like that right now if I hadnt broken up with my women and had to do a tottal tear down for security reasons. Some amazing genetics wasted. Women the biggest security risk!tks jlp anyhow.

G

Perhaps i love your pheno looks like the first plant from thes seeds tight frosty buds. pluse good picture taking.

mitsu1 that is one frosty og looking plant it looks like fire.

El_Professor420 thats one frosty babe you have .

you have to love free genetics like this .i plan on doing a sdogxkalimist grow that should be a interesting strain .it was a kalimist pollinated by my coffee/chocolate pheno. i only got 20 seeds but if i get a male i might work it by in crossing it a few times . i just like the all over feeling from sdog .its a good mood enhancer .

good work guys DAN.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
again nice pics perhaps....nice to know its just a normal pic you took and no touch ups or tricks....now i just have to get my skills up with my camera to take a picture half as good...looks like a pro pics to me...great skills....oh yea the bud looks lovely too :D .HH. =]-~

killa-bud

Veteran
great pics guys,

heres some of mine,clone run should be done in 9 days :woohoo:

these pics were takein at about 40 days

H

Hal

Hey Killa...

Those are beautiful :) How much veg time did ya give 'em? Looks like they just grew straight up like big budsicles.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
What up SDOG afficionados...
I got 2 SDOGS flowering atm, and im takin one down today. I ended up with 3 girls outta 5 beans and i flowered out 2 of em, and kept one in veg as a momma in case i would lose the other 2. I recently gifted a buncha cuts offa the the mom i kept, to a friend and im quite psyched to see how they turn out.
The 2 i have flowering looks great. One is heavily SD leaning, while the other puzzles me. Theyre close to 100 days of flowering, but this one just doesnt look like it will finish soon....not really a kushy look, but more like a 50/50 mix of the SD and the OG, but very long flowering. Its quite leafy as well...kinda reminds me of DanWoodys pics, but then again.....

SD pheno:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Heres the slow pheno...not sure whether i like her or not so far..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe

Brastaman

oh man. 100 days and still not ready. that has to be from the sour diesel side of things.
might be irrelevent but i have grown a few og kush s1's that turned out similar to that second pheno "confused pheno" of yours.

215 User

Best freebie up to date....

It's about that time for some more FUNK JLP!

DRorganic

Veteran
its from some gno7 c99 seeds breed by female seeds crossed with a sourdog by jlp male.
i also have some sourdogxkalimist i want to grow so bad. its just hard to live in a state that
is not pot friendly .but as i read some articles times are changing .