What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

PureSativa420

picture.php

picture.php

G

this is my 5+ft sdog my last one.i will miss it but time to move on to c99.she looks like a big sog plant just one big bud on a stick.

picture.php

picture.php

Fat Albert

Damn!

Damn!

Hey y'all,

It's great to see what kind of results people have obtained with these beans. I'm still sitting on 5 of the original BX, waiting for the right opportunity <sigh>.

Cheers, and thanks, JLP!
Fat A :wave:

PureSativa420

Wow those are some damn good photo shots of ya SDOG Perhaps! Lookin damn good at 55 days :), hope mines looks that damn good at 55 days

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
nice plants perhaps....great pics too...have you done something to those pics? if so what can i ask...thanks .HH. =]-~

G

ther are some nice phenos to be had .i have a huge dog in flower now but it has strange buds thay look like the sticks with rock candy on it .like the tooth pick like sticks with rock suger all over it the ones used for tra or coffee. then like in the last photo you have nice hard bud like i had on my coffee pheno .

nice work guys .DAN

PureSativa420

Thanks Dan mate im tryin my damnest to grow these out to the best of my ability :) and boy do I love my SDOGs ! So sticky stinky n oh so delicious lookin :joint:

G

well this is my last dog and its covered in frost. but i am not use to the bud structure.
i am use to more hairs and calyx more round bud. when you dry it and you take a bud all you do is roll it in your hand and all crystal just comes off like sugar and fills like sugar.its strange
what side of the cross does it come from?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It looks to me as if it resembles the Sour Diesel side of the cross, but I could be mistaken but from all the pictures ive seen it surely does look like the SD side of things

Dr.NO

The pic perhaps posted on the previous page looks like it's leaning real hard the the OG side , especialy since it's only on day 55. Beautiful! Great quality picture too.

PureSativa420

Ya Perhaps is leaning heavily towards the OG side and Dans looks to be leaning Heavily towards a hybrid of both SD n OG qualities, and man that SDOG Dan has growing is one monster of a plant, cannot wait too see what its final yeild is :joint:

L

Lilly456

Crazy lookin' damn plant ya' got there.I just bid on these @ the 420 auction and I'm glad I did.Sometimes it's the wild ones that have all the greatness.Yup that's a wild one for sure but from what you report it sounds damn good, so I bid on 'em.Nice work and fun too I imagine with a crazy f-er like that.Hope she smokes like a dream, Chaco.:joint::joint:

Perhaps

Thanks PureSativa420 and happy herb, I have only resized the images, the lighting is cloudy daylight a bit of blue card and a led torch that should have a colour of about 4000k I think. Any other wierdness is the resize icmag does.
Thanks Dr.NO

hidingtree

wow nice sdogs everyone . what a gene pool from these seeds . hopefully i'll be as fortunate . i did start 3 of the 7 seeds . after they were in the freezer since they were recieved in '07 . they sprouted with no delay and are maybe 20 days old now . if one were to guess from this thread . how many phenotypic variations have been noted ? i have seen that there is a coffee pheno , lemon cleaner, and funky skunk ,and also SD pheno .... very exciting stuff . hopefully these will turn out as well . cheers all , many blessings , hidingtree

Latest posts

Latest posts