What's new

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

G

its got a medium yield .the pheno i had would do great in sog grows the buds are fat and coated with resin. the high starts off in the head very happy weed you got to smile after 2 hits .about 1 hr into the ride you feel the body numbing coming on and you feel relaxed like you just got a massage .you get muscles in your body start to jump because of how relaxed you get .a tingling feeling flows through your body like a full body orgasm.

O

Octomines

dan woody said:
its got a medium yield .the pheno i had would do great in sog grows the buds are fat and coated with resin. the high starts off in the head very happy weed you got to smile after 2 hits .about 1 hr into the ride you feel the body numbing coming on and you feel relaxed like you just got a massage .you get muscles in your body start to jump because of how relaxed you get .a tingling feeling flows through your body like a full body orgasm.

Sounds like a winner to me,ill be popping some soon,hope to get good results,..did you get any ogk or sd phenos alone?

A

Aerokush101

Interesting... I can't wait to crack my SD IBL X OG BX1's open. (bookmark this for my grow)

G

Octomines

yes to your question .the only pheno i have grown out so far in this cross is the OG / nl
pheno. that what i have read is spot on for the og side it is compact like a northern lights and has lots if bud sits thay just stake on top of one another .and the smell and tast from the one i have is of dark roasted coffee/chocolate undertones .its some of
the most exotic bud besides kalimist that i have grown to date.its a perfect for a wake and bake. it goes good for a after breakfast smoke.

ift great for geting things done because you feel so good after you smoke this bud you feel 10 years younger on this stuff. i want the sour D side of this cross .
i know i have atleast 2 more og phenos in my last 4 plants and 2 are undetermined.
but let me tell you .every one who has thes seeds are in for a real treat.

ps if these seeds where for sell you could get top dollar.i would pay at least 100 for a
pack of 10 easy. watch out for your friend and people you let smoke this stuff as
thay will worry the hell out of you for this smoke. just a warning....

"ps if these seeds where for sell you could get top dollar.i would pay at least 100 for a
pack of 10 easy."

this is what makes JLP so special. these beans would EASILY go for well over $100/pack if they were to be auctioned. i wouldn't be shocked if these started a frenzy and ,just because of the parents, would prolly go for $300/pack or more. the fact that JLP gives these genes out for free is HUGE. giddy like a little school girl until they arrive. MUCH thanks to the man of the year JLP!

O

Octomines

dan woody said:
Octomines

watch out for your friend and people you let smoke this stuff as
thay will worry the hell out of you for this smoke. just a warning....

They are limited to 1 joint as of now :muahaha:

Thanks for the info,ill be logging them here,hope to see yours!

O

Octomines

Nifty_PoT said:
Heres my mom sdxog 40 days flower
thats some SD dom right there,looks awesome!how long are you gonna take her?

Last edited:

Nifty_PoT

75ish days .. I allways thought this was a more og pheno than sd..? the sd pheno's i got i didint like, this one was alot better :)

O

Octomines

Nifty_PoT said:
75ish days .. I allways thought this was a more og pheno than sd..? the sd pheno's i got i didint like, this one was alot better :)

could be right,havent grown it yet so,its prob og dom,either way its bomb.hope to grab some phenos out of mine.

G

Nifty_PoT that picture you put up it looks like a og pheno .look at milo xxx i think he has a sd pheno the bud structure on his looks like rez sourD . did you know that the sourd came from rez himself to jlp and the sd he used in this cross won a award in some mj contest. so its got to be good pheno of sour diesel . i will make some f2s if i get a male.

A WARNING TO ALL WHO GROWS this cross its very sensetive to environmental stress.
too high heat,light leaks too strong nutrients take your pic .thay will throw a male flower if stressed .more or not its heat and light sensitive .and i think its from the diesel side that does it..

O

Octomines

pokerman2006200 said:
I just got mine today....have them soaked in some thrive alive b1..can't wait for them to crack [/url]

I need to check my mail tomorrow now,hope they're there!
grow log's begun..

G

thay are light feeders early on. but i feed mine all organic so its hard to burn a plant .but i have did it . she is light inveg but becomes heavy in flower she loves the p-k ferts.
i love that it is getting to be early fall .i love to grow in cooler weather . and this baby loves it cooler as she puts out the resin.mine where almost looked like the strain the white. but not as resin coated .but she can put out the resin .and the og side puts out some rock hard nugs.so its got some great bag appeal . thes are some pictures of the OG pheno.

i hope mine get to look as nice as yours bro.....could u tell me some good organic nutes dan w.? i was thinkin of using fox farm nutes or a.n. nutes, havent' really tried anything else.

Latest posts

Latest posts