What's new

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
RAGGA MON said:
Thanks for the kind words!
woody from the different cuts i've worked kushes, diesels, and hybrids
the first 2 most resemble the indica structure of a lot of kushes, short and more compact. the last 2 have def got more of the diesel traits shining through as far as structure and stretch.
just my :2cents: though
either way still keen on the outcome
one,
ragga

I take back what i said...these bud structures are changing on me by the minute.....i havent a fuckin clue
but the smell is starting to get pretty intense on some of these
:joint:

biotek

thanks jlp

thanks jlp

howdy,
got my mail to day here in canada now to make room and start a new journal . has anyone grow these out big JLP suggest they are good for small spaces, I usually like to grow big plants from seed to bring them to maturity. :jump:

A

Aerokush101

Yeah, I hope I get a Sour pheno with a diesely smell - OG style... LMAO.

killabrown420

i got 4 of this new batch popped and poking out of the soil, along with about a dozen of my own cross using jlp's first batch of sdxog and ogxsd i made using abusives og cut and sd ibl pollen. Although my cross has been the more vigorous I expect both will produce close to the same in terms of yield, quality, and potency. Heres to having the chance to compare...cheers JLP!

G

these are the ones he gave out the untested seeds .these things are getting big their about up to my knees. sourdog is being grown right beside mods maneg a troise ,maybe spelled different it just a long name to pronounce. 4 0f each .i was thinking of crossing it to mod male that smells like grape. hear they are they are at my knee and i am 6-1 .

their are a few good places to take clones. you never know what in these things. it could be a monster in the mix .

the back plant i think its a sourdog male i hope .

the sourdog crew.

:jump:

A

Aerokush101

killabrown420 said:
i got 4 of this new batch popped and poking out of the soil, along with about a dozen of my own cross using jlp's first batch of sdxog and ogxsd i made using abusives og cut and sd ibl pollen. Although my cross has been the more vigorous I expect both will produce close to the same in terms of yield, quality, and potency. Heres to having the chance to compare...cheers JLP!

KB420,

That sounds pretty interesting, update us on the grow.

Sam Slambam

Well, I'm trying to keep hope alive, I even went to a witch doctor and had him put some juju on me to keep my mojo working all in the hopes that there might, maybe, just possibly be a chance they might come through. But alas, hope is now beginning to fade into the sunset, slowly, slowly..........

I received the seeds two days ago, so far 4/6 has germinated -the pics looks Nice -i am looking forward to post some pics myself..

Good luck with the seeds everybody :joint:

Seamus :rasta:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Im in Cali and got my seeds the day after JLP sent out the alert! Peace and good luck to you all.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sending you some positive vibes to hope things make it man.....this shit is too good not to get to you.________________ _________________
_____ ______ __________
_______ ____________
___________ ___________
_________ ______________