What's new

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

W

Wunderkind

the clone Suge used was the Ghost, I believe.

guineapig said:
One question: Does anyone think it would be a good idea to grow out a male and a female and cross them?
if you want to continue this line, yes it is.

G

this is my last run of this pheno of sordog.it had some male flowers but no big deal i love this smoke it is the best mix of body and high.i still have 5 more seeds left and i am going to run the rest this fall so i can pick a good male and female to make more seeds to explore this cross jlp made .its in late spring early summer and it is still a crystal producer.

W

Wunderkind

Here's one of my SourDOG's. She's at about 4 to 5 weeks. Smells like Diesel with a hint of Kush.

34429user1252_pic1672_1212385815.jpg

O.G.#1

Wunderkind said:
Here's one of my SourDOG's. She's at about 4 to 5 weeks. Smells like Diesel with a hint of Kush.

34429user1252_pic1672_1212385815.jpg

Looks hella sexy for 4-5 weeks bruddah, mmm mmm mmmm, cant wait to get a cut of her up in my stables, 2 of my fav strains, kush n diesel!

killabrown420

A few months back I started a bunch of sd ibl and og crosses...some were from jlp the sdog, and some were ogsd that a friend made with jlp's sd ibl pollen using the abusive og cut. I had a couple females from each and suprisingly they all came out pretty uniform. I don't have any pics though :( I think this is a great cross to play around with. I made some seeds with the females I got, crossed all of them with deep chunk pollen. I'm not growing anymore these days but at least I know if I was to start again I wouldn't have to hesitate about what I want to grow first... :p

G

my sourdog cut and drying this one pheno is great for weight .it would be great for sog.
this is just one side of the plant.the other that is just as big from toping and giving me 2
colas .sticky and smells strong like a dead skunk and coffee.

W

Wunderkind

I dig this weed to the fullest. Something I'll definetly be growing again. I still have 4 originals along with about 30+ seeds resulting from an accidental pollination.

34429SourDOGnug.JPG

34429SourDOG_jar.JPG

(not the left nug)
34429OGLT_and_SDOG.JPG

Thanks again JLP!

G

these are sourdog plants i have been flowering in the summer its been hot and humid.and these plants are putting out evan more crystals in a hot climate just as good as a cold weather.all i can say is jlp knows how to breed and thanks
jlp.DAN

G

poped my last 4 seeds and will be making some estra for me to continue to grow as this is one of the best hybrids i have ever grown the ones who have not smoked or grown this cross by jlp do not know what you are missing maybe some one with thes seeds will make more and send them in as freebies.
thanks jlp DAN

T

trem0lo

Hey dan, thanks for the updates! It's really interesting to read what people are getting with this strain.

Some of you may remember me from way back in the thread, and that these seeds are my first growing experience. Well, I finally made it to harvest with just one female out of six seeds. I had a male and pollinated a couple lower budsites to make F2 seeds for the future.

I'm growing her in an organic mix under 250w HPS, and feeding fish/seaweed fertilizer and molasses. I trained and topped her into a bush to maximize yeild. She didn't stink too much in flower, just like a lemony funk that a normal person wouldn't recognize as marijuana.

These are the two largest buds, each about the size of my fist. Getting closer at 56 days!

Looks like this pheno takes from the NL/OG side. It smells wonderful, like honey, lemons, incense and coffee.

I took a taster bud last night and was pleasantly surprised :bashhead: After two tiny hits my heart started pounding, my head started rushing and all I could do was stare and smile. I was dominated by an intense, heavy, euphoric body stone and it lasted a long time. It tastes like it smells and lingers on your palette for awhile after exhaling.

I'm not used to smoking weed this strong, even if I did pick early!

Let's just say I'm SUPER excited to harvest soon!!! I'll post more pics and a detailed smoke report then.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Day 40 here on my fifth run of this hybrid. Most excellent weed I think.

My fisrt harvest was at 70 days but the subsequent four I have gone 55-60 days and found the balance better myself.

I am going to harvest these around this again.

minds_I

Thanks again John.

G

looking good trem0lo that is some nice buds you have their.sounds like the pheno i have but mine is more coffee smell and taste.i got my last 4 seeds in veg right now i hop to
find a male to make seeds with my coffee smelling feno i have in clone form right now.
i did cross it to a gno3 c99 male i hope turns out ok .
good luck dan

T

trem0lo

Lookin' nice dan.

I ended up yielding about an ounce of my one plant. They look an awful lot like yours. Harvest and smoke report coming soon after a good cure.

Latest posts

Latest posts