What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour 60 in soil and gdp/sour60 in coco

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

:yeahthats

thats just awesome,, sooner or later you wont ever look at a hood again

awesome job on that cross too, shes throwing out some beautiful colors and she looks caked as well ...

on to the show :)

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
thanks red, that link to the pic is of the original..a gdp bagseed actually. The crosses are scattered within the room..15 different phenos from seed (the stretched out ones in smartpots)....it's about to get interesting :)

have a great morning!

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Wow StealthDragon, I had no idea you were rocking those AF's. Outstanding work on that GDPXS60, Looks like you are really onto something there... If that cross works out like I think it will, you will have lots of interest in that strain..

My GDP cut is stomping on the other two strains so far early in flower and it looks like it will be the best producer for me, time will tell.

Good to see you have the vert going, nice work, with a room that size and 2k it's going to be a serious producer when you get it dialed in.

What an amazing difference from your flat garden setup to the vert, sooooo much more space for flowers.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Wow, Im super jealous of your setup, i hope to be able to have a "walk in" grow room :D

It just seems like everything would be so much easier if i was able to frolic amongst my plants!

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
thanks guys..I'm still trippin on this..the difference is amazing.

aero..I'm still working on my vert room with the 6 site rdwc..closer still. :) someday it will get done.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice, and those Sour60's look like they did pretty well, under those conditions. Very cool grow!!

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
:yoinks: hiya Mdanzig thanks for stopping by! :bow:
The sour 60's did excellent! There was some issues with the veg area and they were forced into 12/12 around week 5. I think that hurt the yield a little bit. Sour 60 is my favorite smoke currently. I have a selection of photo strains, and a few are heavier indicas or have a little stronger flavor..but the high from S60 is my favorite, I always find myself in a good mood and laughing when smoking it.

nothing photo worthy tonite.. I finally brought my camera..and of course the battery is dead. :badday: I cleaned up all the cords with zipties and double secured everything. I also picked up a bunch of little bins @ the dollar store to catch runoff. I'll be getting blumats soon too...so that should make things easier, maybe I'll even be able to take a day off once in a while.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Everyone deserves a good day off! :) Especially you! Look at all that hard work, now its time to sit back and watch IT WORK

s60 is on d way again!(havent crackedpack1!)lolhey how red got the bowl you saved me?!?lol its all good red deserves it more than me;).i shall bestow the name super stealth dragon @the/forever more ssd in my book!lol peace man im blitzed

T

Tarus Bulbar

Ah Man this is a great thread StealthDragon!!
Looks as though you have been crazy busy lately
New strains,new rooms and converting existing rooms
Hey Stealth u ever get any sleep!!! LOL
Keep up the Great work Bro!!

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
20/4 I still ahve to wait till the blumats show, but then hopefully I can cut it down to every other day.

ganjasuite: thanks.....huh? here have some sour 60 it will help you focus.

thanks Greenadian! :wave: ..not I do not get much sleep...and when I do I'm dreaming about building rooms and growing plants....so I might as well just be awake working anyways ;) I have 2 more 2k room to convert to vertical, well one to convert and one to finish building.

finally brought my camera last nite but ended up with a bunch of crappy shots, here's a decent one of the gdp that gonna get cut maybe tomorrow:

(NOT AUTO...yet)

she has a nice purple hue, it's hard to tell with the color balancing but maybe you guys can see the contrast of the neighboring plants. she's been heavily defoiled for her final few days to get her to harden up and darken up her underbuds.

peace and chicken grease, hope everyone has a great morning :)

:bump:

T

Tarus Bulbar

Thats some beautiful colour in that lady!!!
Lemme know when u get the gdp to auto
and I will chop all my shit down and fill
my rooms with it!!! LOL
(no seriously)
Cheers

L

laylow

here's the seeded bushy pheno of s60:

Tasty looking bud what's the average yield on these s60?

:ying:

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
ganjasuite: hell yeh bro, I know how that goes ;)

greenadian: thanks alot for the support, she's still a long way from completion though..but I'm trying to make it go as fast as possible!

laylow: nice looking pic, I actually just chopped down a bushy pheno last nite...I don't think the seeds took though :( didn't see a single one..but maybe I'll get lucky. I'd really like to save that pheno, it has a completely different structure and a nice berry smell. I'm getting about a zip each under 1k hps on 12/12. I feel I could increase the yields by doing some early lst of topping and doing 24/7 under 1k...probably up to 1.5 - 2 oz per. There's better (higher yielding)phenos of sour 60 out there, but my f2's aren't showing those phenos.

here's some vert shots:

...solo shots of the 15 girls will start soon..just not quite enough happening yet to make it worth my while to catalog pics of 15 different plants.

have a great day everyone, the sun is shining and the weather is sweet.

:thank you:

headseed

makes me want to move my dancing feet

to the rescue!

+rep, great grow, pics, and vibe!

Last edited:

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
thanx headseed :)

Well I got 2 packs of blumats yesterday, I hope to hook them up tonite..but my schedule is pretty tight and now that I'm thinking about it I'll have to figure out a rez and how to rig that 1/4" line from it...then I have to build some kinda shelf to put the rez on so it can gravity feed and stuff. I guess I'll hit up this bowl of S60 and check out the blumat thread fer a while ;)

Still working on my other room too...trying to design this box to make my whisper fan suck through 6" ducting...kind of a pain in the ass but I've almost got it worked out. Why the hell can't I just find a 12x12" to 6" duct thingy at home depot? It's amazing how during every project I run into some weird engineering that I have to work out...it's always something that you would think is really simple but due to lack of parts I have to spend hours innovating.

:wave:

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
rofl 20/4 I remember you saying that about a week ago and I was like hell yeh it's gonna be awesome moving around in there! There's already no frolic room bro and it's gonna get sticky soon. I'm glad I got these blumats...been reading the thread on and off and I'm about finished finally...wish I woulda ordered the 3mm tubing...and i will, but I'm gonna hook em up as-is tonite and start dialing them in until the tubing arrives.

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts