What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour 60 in soil and gdp/sour60 in coco

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Awesome photos bro, Have you been checking for sex? It should be getting very close for MAYBE some of them to show the are auto, that would be wonderful if you got a couple good auto males to choose from, females as well! Please keep us updated frequently!

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
:wave: thanks alot Dykster..nice to have you aboard.

20/4 - Yeh man I've been checking everyday :) not even a sign of sex yet..

La Buena Hierba : thanks for lurking around :respect: I'll try not to disappoint.

Here's a shot from tonight..they're perking right back up after transplant..I'm betting they'll explode in the next week.

a few under-leaves got a lil yellowed but the new growth is all super healthy looking. sorry for the crappy pic.

:thank you:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Im GOING to try coco one day, just need to get my funds together, and INFO :)

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Yeah Yeah write it all up for all to see!!

Nice looking work. I enjoyed my tour of your stuff, thanks for dropping the pictures of the plants. They really do look like they are going to do a big pop in growth... early advantages in clean growth have always paid of for me. Best of luck.

Whatcha running for a fan and filter btw?

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
Thanks for the support guys :) I'm not too great with popping seeds in the coco so far..but I'm working on it. I think there's others far more qualified then me to do a write up. :tiphat:

skullznroses: thanks man, fan and filter is currently just a panasonic whisper 110cfm with a little "elf" filter recirculating (and doing a crappy job)...I'm not really filtering very well at the moment and plan on picking up some bigger filters soon. The autos are currently in the veg portion of a larger setup that I don't plan on showing because it's just a bunch of boring 12/12 crap you guys don't wanna see ;)

I'll get some pics up tomorrow. :thank you:

edit: took a day off today (from that spot)for the first time in bout 2 months..they're gonna look huge tomorrow! no rest for the wicked!

C

camoxnhx

Yo word up on this thread! Got me posted up. When u get this cross stablized you should put some on seedbay!

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
hiya camo..I plan on doing alot of work on this cross and it's a long way off...good chance I might F it up too ;) The way I see it these are only half my genetics anyways and wouldn't consider sending any in with out Mdanzig's permission. :respect: ..and again, it's a long ways off and I'm real picky about what I'm looking for.

here's the kids:

I finally saw the tiniest bit of a sex organ thingie sticking out last nite! can't tell if it's male or female yet of course, but I take this as a good sign since it was on the 4th node/3rd week...I'll get a pic tonite if it's anymore developed.

Here's the sour60 girl I threw into 12/12 a while back:

I had to lasso the top down on her as well.

I plan on chopping the coco s60 girl tonite...I'll try to get some harvest pics n stuff.

anything you guys wanna see just let me know...I have alot going on right now..still rockin all the micro stuff and building a 1k vert soon too. got 10 grape punch that are gonna be sexed soon...I'm currently cracking 5 bluekush...and after that dg's SC99, then bog's ssk...and god....P jems are waiting to be popped as well...gotta pop a few cd/sd f2's soon too cuz the f1 hermied! Whew!

:thank you:

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
:bashhead: I forgot my camera.

ended up getting what will be about an oz. The buds were very foxtaily in this pheno... beautiful . I'd say I was able to trim 99% of the leaf out..it's pretty much all calyxes' ! ..it's gonna be so delicious! This plant was really weird to trim...I've trimmed alot of different plants and this one...well...every single leaf stuck to the scissors..it was actually a real pain in the ass with scissors starting to get tight after just one branch..I dunno maybe I was just real high, but someone else commented on it too.

Here's a shot of one of the "leafbuds" :

The chunk at the bottom of the pic is the normal bud that grows between the leafstem and main stalk. The chunk(s) still connected to the leaf are the leafbuds! There was actually more "leafbud" on that branch then normal bud! ..well I thought it was amazing at least..I like cool little things like that. :) there was actually 2 offshoots coming out of the leafstem, and the stem looked all warped underneath where ever the additional shoots were growing out....

ok! I'm gonna get back to work! :tiphat:

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
thanks alot Jay, I can't wait to try them! :tiphat:

the kids:

here's a close up of what I'm watching like a hawk:

stupid me ..brought my camera this time but left it on the lowest resolution! :wallbash: haha..better luck next time.

Sandnut

Well done man, i got the feeling of sticky buds on my fingertips when you started talking about the scissor thingy.. ;) come back with a smoke report !

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Ive deff got the leaf bud pheno on sour60, 2 out of the 5 i ran had this mutation actually, ive also seen others have it, must be pretty common, it makes the plant stick out forsure! And i think it helps the end yield..

I cant really tell on that last picture, sorta looks like a TESTICLE forming, but its very low resolution as you stated and im not 100%, either way if it is a male and if it is starting to flower... IT IS AUTO!

How old are they?

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Any signs of sex yet?!?! Its been 4 days since youve been hawkeye watching! I sure hope you get at least 1-2 autos!!!