What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

something's wrong.

B

bigganjabud

Not sure yet bro I'm eager to see your results tbh

I've got a few suggestions for you if things don't work out tho mate

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Three different strains, got em from herbie, 24 fast and vast, got six freebies with this order, 3 acid and 3 vertigo, paradise seeds, the freebies are stronger.

Paradise has some good auto strains and have grown several of them with great results.

Cannot say anything about Fast & Vast.....haven't tried it.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Truthfully....the plants are begging to be in soil vs. however you are growing them. Just my opinion.

Learn from your mistakes....something is clearly off kilter. Lights, saturation....others have told what they think.

al70

Veteran
Cheers for input arid, they're in canna coco pro,, using gh nutes, i know its a disaster but im gonna see it through for the knowledge if nothing else , i believe the starting in those big pots is what caused the stall, theres gotta be a better way to start em, im thinking bout startin em in 2litre cola bottles ferforeted with lots o holes i the sides, sitting in a ten litre po o coco, root goes straigbt down without shock, dya get me ?

al70

Veteran
Paradise has some good auto strains and have grown several of them with great results.

Cannot say anything about Fast & Vast.....haven't tried it.

The acid and the vertigo are doin best funny ye should say, goodluck.

al70

Veteran
What strength nutes?

What about the lights? Give em time they are about to explode.

Yeah they're starting to move now, the lights are about 3ft. away, some strange leaves, this is the nute schedule i'm following, half strength for now, goodluck.

shredGnar

Lights should be 18" away. 3ft is way too far away.

I totally disagree.

My lights are mounted to the ceiling and cannot be moved up or down. My lights are 6 feet from the plants when brought in from veg. Then I aim to have the tops of the nugs 36"-40" from my 1000 watters.

24" min for a 600. Closer and you are not getting a proper spread from your hood, the closer the plants are to the bulbs the hotter and drier the air and the more terps you will 'cook' off.

The old hand test is bullshit in my opinion.

HereIgrowagain

I totally disagree.

My lights are mounted to the ceiling and cannot be moved up or down. My lights are 6 feet from the plants when brought in from veg. Then I aim to have the tops of the nugs 36"-40" from my 1000 watters.

24" min for a 600. Closer and you are not getting a proper spread from your hood, the closer the plants are to the bulbs the hotter and drier the air and the more terps you will 'cook' off.

The old hand test is bullshit in my opinion.

Hey shred The 24" min for a 600, is that for full growth/finished height of plant? I sneaked a peak through some of your pics and have to admit the trich coverage and overall lushness is more than on point. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts