What's new

some blue crosses

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey folks....cool to have you around :wave:

Hola Pablos, good luck with the chunks! yes i send a few seeds back to Raco... the DC beans from my stock are fn+2
...which means they are 2 generations removed (more inbred) than Tom's original deep chunk.

some macro shots from a dc...

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
The trich coverage on that DC is amazing XyZ. That is what I would like my plants to look like! Keep it up.
So you said you have inbred the DC more? are you still doing it?

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high' milo... yes i had to inbred them because me wants shiny seeds and not only cuts
...but will not more inbred this line as long as i have enough beans to play around :D

also have a small number of seeds from Toms original deep chunks... lookin forward to create a colored & flavorful cross with a Blue strain from Dj'short... i'm planing to use one of the new blues (Vanillaluna or Cocoa Kush ...testing both right now:)

This project (DC X a Blue) started some time ago and probably it will be finished somewhere at the end of the next year.

Last edited:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Very nice XyZ...That sounds like a very good idea. DCxblue :yummy: . I have wanted to grow/work with DC since I first heard of it. To bad I can not get any DC seeds :jerkit:. ........

I started the Pandora beans 5 of 5 germed. Then one did not make it above soil and is dead I believe :badday: . So 4 seedlings! One is short and fat (repotted yesterday into 6" pot), 1 is small and weak looking, and the other 2 are lanky and mutated (yay! I like mutants!). I also planted 1 seed of a cross I made recently... Kalichakra(m) x Blueberry Sativa(f). One very indica and one very sativa. fell out of the bud I was packing right before I germed the Pandora so I figured....why not.

I will post pics if you like....

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
img0103jd8.jpg

A very young XyZ Deep Chunk.
Next seed batch ill also try the Blockberry and Berry IBL, but right now i have more than my hands filled :)
The DC's are going to be used for seeds and various crosses ( various exotic strains and Danish outdoor land races)

Medved

helou everybody, girls are in 36 days of flowering and looking like this

first a pic of SkunkDC bud
23447SkunkDC36daysmacro-med.JPG

a bud from SkunkDC
23447DCSkunk36days-med.JPG

the whole plant
23447SkunkDC36days-med.JPG

This SkunkDC is getting heavy :muahaha: and smelling georgeus :rasta:

here you can see, all 3 blueberries
23447Blueberry36days1-med.JPG

blueberries with 0,33 beer can
23447Blueberry36days1beer-med.JPG

blueberry
23447Blueberry36days-med.JPG

on 1 blueberry I found several bananas. Maybe are they because of stress, because in our country, where I live, we often have electricity loss, few times a week for a few minutes. Maybe is this the reason, but I manage to found those bananas only on one Blueberry. Any suggestions what should I do with them? Or just leave them alone?
23447Blueberry36daysbanana-med.JPG

and a pic of BlockBerry
23447Blockberry36days-med.JPG

all blockberries together
23447BlockBerry36days2-med.JPG

and a blockberry bud
23447BlockBerry36days1-med.JPG

and here you can see the whole garden at night wish flash (I take night fotos just before day) :)
23447garden36days-med.JPG

have fun everybody :smoweed:

skar

Medved said:
a bud from SkunkDC
23447DCSkunk36days-med.JPG

wow that's a nice plant ! Look way better than sensi superskunk with the Chunk in tha mix.

how about the smell ?

for the babanas i would just pick them out...better safe than sorry...

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Hopefully in a couple weeks I'll be getting some Purpleberry Kush seeds.
Lineage is BlueberryxPurple Kush

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High'all :wave:

TOW ..well this is not my work... but it sounds like a blue cross :cool: Feel free to post pics :D

hey Gunnarguchi ..cool young chunk you have there... Good luck with your projects & have fun man!

Hola Bone, thanks amigo...your word is always appreciated! Can't wait to see you in coco action with the blues :wink:

milo bro... you can post as much pics as you like :smile: Nice to know that all Pandoras germ fine:)
also good to see is that you are not scared with the irregular plants, this so called mutant plants will not explode...so don't worry & just grow em well. what will explode though is the brain-cells after you will smoke the resin from this freaky wonders :D
i still didn't tested the Pandora, got 3/3 males from my first try lmao... all were freakless though. so far i can predict the future from the genetics, i would say this cross will be a bit stretchy during flowering... because the parents were both relative tall finishers. I talked with Simon (owner from Seriousseeds) and he told me that it's not possible to give the exact sativa/indica ratios... but his Bubble'gum is definitely more sativa than the version from THseeds. The F-13 from Dj is also mostly sativa ..at least in the effects... while the grow-structure is medium and not so extreme lanky. however, it's all related with the conditions as well... also a clone can stretch very different in different environments (of course the most important factor is the light:)

Medved, sorry to hear about your light problems! yes the electricity loss is Big shit and it hurts the plants a lot, especially the berry is VERY sensitive to any kind of light scenarios... actually i'm wondering that you have only one plant with this bananas. i would rather keep en eye on the others as well... though you may be lucky if this dicks are sterile (no pollen) ...but rather remove them carefully, or you can end with some random seeds. i really hope you wont get more electricity loss in the last weeks of flowering.
The Skunk/DC is lookin fine so far, probably a bit too much nutes but who cares... it looks like it will finish much earlier though. anyway, don't let the orange/brown pistils fool ya, as the trichomes will need some time more for changing their clear heads into a white/cloudy color.

here are some skunky/chunk nugs that i'm gona blow right now :joint:

15012IMG_4697.JPG

15012IMG_4722.JPG

15012IMG_4714.JPG

15012skunky_chunk_macro.JPG

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow Medved! im shure those bananas are steril. love the blockberry cross by xyz, so easy to see the phenotypes to, cant wait to grow it! you bb are stunning to bro!

bum shiva xyz, im shure you will feel some canna power in those lovely nugs!

HazeVentura

wow, every plant and bud looking so damm yummie..... :rasta:

here's a pic of my bubblegum. I think it's also a kind of blue in it....

peace HV

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Two Blockberry males doing there thing..................

1483Blockberry124.jpg

Blockberry female this thing is a nitrogen HOG!She has lost most of her greeness and it's way to early........................

1483Blockberry128.jpg

1483Blockberry129.jpg

1483Blockberry130.jpg

1483Blockberry131.jpg

1483Blockberry132.jpg

Medved

I have some more update for everybody :) the pics are from yesterday. when the girls was in 40 days of flowering.

I eat bananas from blueberry :) they was great :) I also noticed some new color on blueberries, the buds are turning into blue/violet and they are so nice smelling, mmmm, I'm addicted to smell on here :)

shile the Blockberry is getting fatter each day. And I have some problems with SkunkDC because, the buds are really heavy, I will have to put a stick to hold her :)

here are a few pics, that I like

this is WR
23447WR-40days-med.JPG

and here you can see SkunkDC it's very violet already :)
23447SkunkDC40days-whole-med.JPG

23447SkunkDC40days-macro1-med.JPG

and one macro of trichs
23447SkunkDC40days-macro-med.JPG

here you can see a macro shot of blueberry
23447Blueberry-40days-macro-med.JPG

and 2 more pics of Blockberry
23447BlockBerry40days-med.JPG

the pistils are still all snow white
23447BlockBerry40days-bud-med.JPG

once again, blueberries I wanna eat :)

have a nice day and stay tunned :)
:rasta: :rasta:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow...good macros medved! also nice blockberry cola for such time... this will be some frost at the end :wink:

high' tess! :D what do you plan with those blockberry males? the lonely girl there looks hungry...or a pH problem

good luck all & happy smokin :smoke:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Wow Medved beautiful shot's.She's a real plumb lady.I wish i could take macro's like you and XyZ :badday: .

Here's my Blockberry as of today.Even with all the trouples she's still growing a nice cola.................

Blockberry133.jpg

Blockberry134.jpg

Blockberry135.jpg

Blockberry136.jpg

Blockberry137.jpg

Blockberry138.jpg

Blockberry139.jpg

Blockberry140.jpg

QUOTE=XyZ]

high' tess! :D what do you plan with those blockberry males? the lonely girl there looks hungry...or a pH problem

good luck all & happy smokin :smoke:[/QUOTE]

Well a little i used to hit a female Killa Queen and also a little hit my Blockberry lady for a few F2's to play with.The rest i sent to 3 other grower's .

Seeded bud shot of my Blockberry......

Blockberry141.jpg

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin' good T! love your shots, you are doing just fine... i hope you will have fun with the crosses of yore:)

soon i will start a higher number of Pandora ...will update when i find a real special plant, so stay high folks :D

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW Teresa...very nice!! :yes:
I have XyZ´s goodies,I ´ve tryed the product and enjoyed a lot!!
AF gifted me some DJ´s Blueberry x the first Snadstorm,made 7 years ago
I can´t wait to grow them all :D

Medved

finally photopost is working again, so here are a few pics from few days ago.

first my garden shot at 43 days of flowering

23447garden-43days-med.JPG

and now some colors from my BlockBerry

23447Blockberry-43days-leave1-med.JPG

23447Blockberry-43days-colors-med.JPG

23447Blockberry-43days-colors1-med.JPG

23447Blockberry-43days-med.JPG

and a BlockBerry cola bud :)

23447Blockberry-43days-colabud-med.JPG

yesterday when girls were in 45 days of flowering I flushed 2 SkunkDC with 7 l water for each girl. the pots are 3,5 l.

Have a nice day and :joint: :joint:

pasta

Medved....you have some very nice girls there!
Could you tell us, what size are your pots and how long do you veg this girls...they are really bushy!

bye