What's new

some blue crosses

G

Guyute54

Here's an update on my Blockberry. Should start to see some budding here real soon!

XYZ your plants always look so healthy. What are you using to keep the bugs of your outdoor plants?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Blue F2 Re-vegged

Sweet Blue F2 Re-vegged

XYZ...two different worlds...exactly...one has to sacrafice a early bud for an image like this of my Sweet Blue F2 re-vegged...DD

homerdog

Doobie what can you tell me about that sweet blue, I've been looking every where for a review with no luck. Incredible pic.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Blue F2 Day 50

Sweet Blue F2 Day 50

Thank you all for the interest and complements on the Humming bird image..Here are the girls at day 50 flowering re-veg...DD

Last edited:

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
I need to get some pics of my blue thats swamp grown... looks very much like ur original one... from 1 foot up the main stem all purple all leaf viens are purple and its just waiting to flower... bout 7 foot stem... gonna cross her with my purple love potion #1 male... should be a good one... took a few rounds of clones successfuly... i gotta go get some pics... I'll do a block berry run indoors this winter i think... along with the f13 x bg

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's a wonderful pic DD ...you deserve a nomination but looks like they have holidayz in the flower pics forum

nice berry lasko! :D

here is one of my Pandoras at 7 weeks flowering from seed, the flowers have a dense structure with a fresh/sweetly smell & very sticky resin. the plants will need at least 2 weeks more before flushing. most strains grown without veg usually take longer to flower. more pics are coming later when they are finished..
15012IMG_0342.JPG

15012IMG_0346.JPG

& one more shot from my baclony dc (fn)
15012IMG_0355.JPG

Last edited:

lasko

Uau lookin dank for sure pandora sure some good smoke for you :D
I like the color contrast on last pic :D

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guyute54 said:
Here's an update on my Blockberry. Should start to see some budding here real soon!

XYZ your plants always look so healthy. What are you using to keep the bugs of your outdoor plants?

wow guy, that blockberry looks just fine! :D

i don't use anything to protect my outdoor plants from pests/insects ....just let them grow... of course the nature takes a certain % each year. the biggest problem we have in our area are the rainstorms with heavy-winds. this is very bad for the monster plants because it brakes the long branches and sometimes the whole plant is destroyed. i learned that here where i live it's better to grow a higher number of little bushy plants rather than a few trees ...but i just can't help my self... must have some big berry this year, hope it will finish well. :wink:

Medved

Lasko my blockberry started to flower about week or 2 ago. Here is a pic of blockberry

7Blockberry-med.JPG

have a nice day everybody :joint:

A

Aerokush101

Thanks XyZ,

I just received the Blockberry... can't wait to crack it open...

AK101

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Little Sugar

A Little Sugar

hey we gotta keep this going? Great images and conversation every one...Sweet Blue F2 at day 57....a little sugar here...

Below is one girl re-vegged...the out of focus tops in the very rear right are her sis....but most of this are her...DD

Last edited:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high'all

nice blockberry medved :rasta:

n0 problem Aero... you deserve it bro

lookin'good DD!

i'm away for this weekend, will make some fresh pics next week :wink:

enjoy all :D

peace

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey i'm back earlier than expected & have some time for fresh pics from my garden...

berry saying hello'
15012IMG_0415.JPG

Blueberry x Bubblegum
...no purple stems like on the berry, the bubblegum is overall much more expressed in the grow-structure
15012IMG_0414.JPG

late planted Sweet kush
(started indoors from seed for sex determination, than transplanted in the nature:)
15012IMG_0413.JPG

Pandy in the greenhouse is starting to stretch & she also smells dank :D
15012IMG_0405.JPG

late planted Blockberry female (started indoors like the sweet kush)
15012IMG_0409.JPG

little deep chunk outdoors in the corner & the balcony plant (pic made inside)
15012IMG_0416.JPG

15012IMG_0399.JPG

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
exelent all, so nice to see you xyz!

heres a lil purpurea t
i think they are all males, they are pretty late sex showing this season. one of the plants are very promising, i hope i can take a lil pollen for playing. i will cry when i kill most of her
purpureaticinensis09080ro0.jpg

purpureaticinensis09080te0.jpg

purpureaticinensis09080gs5.jpg

purpureaticinensis09080wb8.jpg

purpureaticinensis09080eu2.jpg

purpureaticinensis09080yi2.jpg

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope with you esbe bro... plants lookin good! btw have you tried some blockberry this year? :wink:

here is one of my Pandy girls indoors with no veg... flowering good 8 weeks now i think
a few days more & it's flushing time, trics are insane sticky & smells like a floral/bubblegum :D

15012IMG_0480.JPG

15012IMG_0467.JPG

15012IMG_0479.JPG

15012IMG_0430.JPG

15012IMG_0425.JPG

15012pandy1.JPG