What's new

some blue crosses

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Blue F2

Sweet Blue F2

Got a lot of images to capture in the next few days..here are a couple from the Sweet Blue F2 as she finishes...thanks for your views and posts...DD

G

Guyute54

Blockberry is loving life hope you all are enjoying life aswell

She's the one on the left.

And here by herself

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
harvest time'

harvest time'

Pandora fully matured at 9 weeks w/out veg - now she is smelling like heaven :wink:

Overall i can say the female part of the F-13 makes a great combo w/the Bubble gum, every plant is something special & I'm very happy with the results. a few freaky plants can be found but they also produce freaky-resin! the bubble father added some more sweet n' fruity aromas & just a bit higher yield potential, anything else is much like the mother from the Pandy :D

15012IMG_0560.JPG

15012IMG_0552.JPG

w/out flash
15012IMG_0559.JPG

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
& here are a few fast macros (the trics could go a week longer but i don't want to ruin the crispy up high:)
15012IMG_0581.JPG

15012IMG_0604.JPG

15012pandy3.JPG

15012pandy2.JPG

15012pandy4.JPG

Last edited:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
XyZ said:
i don't use anything to protect my outdoor plants from pests/insects ....just let them grow... of course the nature takes a certain % each year. the biggest problem we have in our area are the rainstorms with heavy-winds. this is very bad for the monster plants because it brakes the long branches and sometimes the whole plant is destroyed. i learned that here where i live it's better to grow a higher number of little bushy plants rather than a few trees ...but i just can't help my self... must have some big berry this year, hope it will finish well. :wink:

i second to that here also

heavy rain and strong wind is a bad canna combo

img0261db7.jpg

her the 2 mt+ ladies are all lying down
but i was lucky and only one broken stem
they were all fine when helped back to vertical again
img0296wq1.jpg

you gene pole is outstanding

unfortunately i havent been able to play as much with them yet as expected cause im pulling the plug on my current grow room due to big disagreements with my partners there :(

heres my clones from up there and also some DC
they have just been moved from flouros to 250 wat MH and they seems to love it.
img0297wa8.jpg

hope to establish a bigger grow room again and start playing with DC, Blockberry and others...

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^Very nice you all :rasta:
AF is growing some XyZ´s stuff rigt now.6+/- weeks of 12/12
Blockberry
090-1.jpg

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High folks!
X, Raco, how are ya fellas?!

glad to know I have some BlockBerry! Ill be giving it a grow in a couple months, n I definetly look foreward to this hybrid! 2 old favorites wrapped up in one nice lookin package!
I cant wait to hear some reports on her.

Thanks, n peace, bub.

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High' Raco & bub! :D
g00d to see ya dudes

Nice pics btw ...the resin is fine visible... how does he like the smell? :wink:

i will definitely grow more blockberry soon ...the last jar is gettin empty fast... already miss her hehe

some pandy nugs for the day ...love the smoke cuz it's almost a clear up-high... perfect for various activities
15012IMG_0647.JPG

15012IMG_0654.JPG

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

oj oj oj that really does look promising!

i planted some pandoras and blockberries the other day - lets see how they germ :D

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
XyZ,bub,bone :wave:

The smell is dank jejej
I´m going to upload pics later.The dude has Blockberry,Berry and Pandora :wink:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola Bone ...long time ago amigo... thought you are lost in space :wink: hope all is well & may the pandy make you happy :D

Cool Raco ...gracia for posting... i'm very interested how the dude will like the smoke (please inform me later if possible:)

will visit my outdoor plants soon ...but today is party time... it's the last weekend in august08 -- enjoy & c ya in sept. :rasta:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice berry teddy! :wink:
~at what latitude is this?

Guyute ...lookin'good so far... maybe just a bit hungry. the blockberry definitely IS a big eater, indoors they turn yellow as well if they don't get what they want. also hope you will have sunny weather for at least a month more. the cold will bring out the color but unfortunately it's retarding the flowering/maturing process. wish you all the best & happy harvest!

my blockberry in the greenhouse is flowering faster than her sister outside. we already have extremely cool night temps, which is way tooo early for this time ...but the nature is getting crazy all around the world... and who knows, maybe a very warm period will come again in the next weeks.
1501289418373.jpg

15012E92B8ACC.jpg

berry outside is flowering very slow this year ..probably it's a rare late pheno... not sure if this 1 will finish under the conditions we have at the moment. sun is shining now but the night temps are just 2 low. i have a feeling that the cold front here will be over soon though.
150126142464B.jpg

15012E293AF8F.jpg

150125E22B903.jpg

same with blueberry x bubblegum ...growing relatively fast outside but flowering even slower than the berry
150125D2A9D09.jpg

15012EEC3E781.jpg

Pandora is flowering unusual funny, she is producing 2 different types of buds. most branches have normal formed flowers but a few others are lookin different with some anomalies in the leaf-texture. however this plant has nearly overgrown my little greenhouse, & the whole place is smelling insane'
150127DC3C0BE.jpg

150125C938955.jpg

15012D7707182.jpg

fingerz crossed for the next weeks, good luck & hope you all will enjoy the pure natural products of your gardens

Last edited: