What's new

some blue crosses

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
hey xyz i'm at 34 for the lat, i'm lovin it... already finding some ambers in the trics... heres a pic from this mornin... got more pics just gotta resize
12502bb4.JPG

edit heres another pic

any idea how long the blue needs to go?

Last edited:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet teddy ...your location seems to be perfect for the berries... happy harvest & enjoy bro'

the original blueberry i grew last year on my balcony was finishing in the second-to-third week of oct

here is a pure DC from this year ...will be done soon... already stinking up & purpling as well :redface:
150123A469F5C.jpg

1501226D9BECE.jpg

1501218864BC1.jpg

150128BCB3434.jpg

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WoW!! :yoinks:
Awesome,great work :yes:
I almost forgot that I have more pics:
All @ +/- 40 days of 12/12
I didn´t take notes so I´m not 100% sure,but the plants are Blockberry,Pandora & Berry... my apologies :smile:
085.jpg

083.jpg

092-1.jpg

093.jpg

099-1.jpg

105.jpg

132.jpg

185.jpg

169.jpg

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey wonderful pics Raco & teddyB! let me know how you like the smoke :D

some more DC shots ...can't get enough from her beauty & the strong smelling aura...
15012dc3.jpg

15012dc3_4_.jpg

15012dc3_2_.jpg

15012dc3_5_.jpg

15012dc3_3_.jpg

pebble

Veteran
high all :wave:
awesome that beauty Raco, Teddybud and XyZ!! resins as sick
what a huge buds XyZ.. lovely
today i did cut Parineeta (DC) :D
peace and love

Last edited:

lasko

Nice everybody very nice
I have to cut down dc due to mold problems :( but the smell and colors rocks.
Xyz what is with berry? We are almost in october now and stil no flowers, did you use some haze male :D hehehhe joke :D

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
oh xyz trust me you'll get a full on smoke report hehehe! :rasta: btw that dc looks mad sick! i can't wait to try some of these pandora seeds as well as the blockberry... gonna do them indoors.

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool teddyB ...would highly recommend that you try some pandy clones also outside... your location is perfect bro!

hey lasko i really don't know whatzup with the berries this year in our country ...strange late flowering indeed... but indoors they finish in 60days like the original blueberry mother did. lets wait a bit more and will see what happens, but probably i will have to grow them next year in the greenhouse where the temps are good.

thanks all others for the nice comments & have a nice day :rasta:

lasko

No problem x we both know how is nature. Yes strange year, i have to cut down plants due to mold, same cutting that last year finished around 15 october with no problems. Berry that dont want to flower :D but its not a problem as i have a little longer season than you and i hope she will finish until november and as i told you before dj short blueberrys will finish in next two weeks... but i still have your seeds so i will try berry indoor during winter

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
XyZ said:
cool teddyB ...would highly recommend that you try some pandy clones also outside... your location is perfect bro!

hey lasko i really don't know whatzup with the berries this year in our country ...strange late flowering indeed... but indoors they finish in 60days like the original blueberry mother did. lets wait a bit more and will see what happens, but probably i will have to grow them next year in the greenhouse where the temps are good.

thanks all others for the nice comments & have a nice day :rasta:
hmm i'll deff be doin a run of them outdoors i think i still got enough time to at least get one straight into flower before its to cold..

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some new shots from the 2-faced Pandy which is producing 2 different types of flowers (love the aroma from her:)
15012Picture_111.jpg

15012Picture_112.jpg

15012Picture_069.jpg

15012Picture_101.jpg

15012Picture_136.jpg

15012Picture_108.jpg

15012Picture_080.jpg

15012Picture_127.jpg

15012Picture_120.jpg

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks DD bro!

here a few fresh pics from the greenhouse blokcberry...
this pheno is nice purple and also very sticky but not so insane smelling like the pandy
15012Picture_092.jpg

15012Picture_062.jpg

15012Picture_066.jpg

15012Picture_097.jpg

15012Picture_095.jpg

15012blockberry_mac.JPG

& the original blueberry x bubblegum from seed ...just started flowering lmao... next year i will try clones
15012Picture_052.jpg

15012Picture_056.jpg