What's new

SoCal Blueberry Haze Grow-Off

KRS Juan

I can wait until your all healed up if need be sharp. I'm sure B-man can as well.

Tex, the BBH grow off is between us 3, it's my challenge to Blatant and Sharp.
However, if your challenging me and bman then sir, pick a strain I say. Either from my garden or yours. I just gave bman a SAGE clone, interested in giving that a grow?

-KRS Juan-

G

Hell Juan, yall are to competitive for me anyways.

Is Sharpie in or out though? was there some accident or something?

Sage...Hmmmmm

Tex

G

After all the hype... the pre-press... the shit talking... we get this???

Man... I bought ring-side seats for this show.

friendlyfriend

Veteran
I wanted to flex on yall too... 400w stylee.... east coast ownz you!
Lets jump something off... west south east grow off... I smell a new thread in the works perhaps :D.... whaddya you think?

KRS Juan

Sharpie needs surgery and will be bed ridden for a while. It's not his fault, so it's officially post-poned. But not cancelled, so the shit talking and showboating may continue for a while =)

If anyone else around want to challenge us let me know. I just think it would be really fun to do a comparison.

-KRS Juan-

G

Man, I would have to move my bed to the garden.

At least you can stare at the plants all day

Tex

G

Yah Sharp's going under the knife and will be out for a minute. Since that was the case I put my BBH mothers in flower this week. I had to, they were getting too big for my grow spaces. So in a sense the BBH grow off is under way. just not according to rules. I will document my current BBH on this thread for all to enjoy.

Friendly Friend: You dont want none. I wield my 400 watter like a sword baby. Dangerous.

Tex: My Southern Hydro Counterpart. Your going down too! Muoohaha!

Stay tuned Maistre BBH is coming no matter what.

Blatant

I love the feel of competitions! Looks like the underdog may come thru w/ some great organic nugs,should smell and taste great.I have to say though Im rooting for blatants hydro setup.hydro is the way to go!LOL.But have to admit Sharp is gonna be hard to beat since he already has experience growing this exact strain.Between the 3 we have a great competition.this is gonna be fun to watch!:)

OldSoG

looks like fun. i'm pretty sure i'm close to you guys(im usually in SFV) can i help judge? i'm sure you'll need an experienced smoker to test the quality :)

peace,
OS

G

I'm officially a gimp...........once I can get back out of bed and move around I'll be able to tend to my garden again.....

Then the fun begins.....feel free to leave me behind and move forward with your grow-off I'll catch the next one beatches.

NFL this sunday, I can't wait

GO BEARS !

G

Here is to a speedy recovery bro

Get the little woman to carry your plants over by the bed and walk around it a few times.......I'm worried about growing withdrawls buddy.lol

Tex

KRS Juan

NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND!!!!!!
I will keep vegging mine until you are healthy, here's a shot of her under her new light:

10159-9-bbh.jpg

-KRS Juan-

G

Since this competition is a lil bit off, due to Sharp's Injury I threw my Mother BBH's under the HPS for Flowering. I was going to grow the mothers out in Soil and take Clones for my NFT. But since that would mean I would have to wait for some time till Sharp's Recovery I decided to flower them.

Wanna see me do just as good in soil?

680BBH1-med.jpg

680BBH2-med.jpg

Blatant

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
sharp: real growers grow hurt, now get in that grow room and fight. lol just kidding sharp, and good luck on a speedy recovery

G

If I had an elevator in my house I would grow....

I have like 100 stairs in my house from top to bottom and of course my bedroom & Grow area are on opposite ends. :(

Trust me as soon as I can crwal back down there I'll start them back up. I had an idea...maybe I should get a grow bot for the weeks I'm injured, so the plants can be watered? hmmmmmmmmmmm

KRS Juan

You have a growbot, it's name is blatant. Im sure between me and him we can water plants for you no problem =).

-KRS Juan-

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
how on earth did i miss this thread?
this is such a cool idea.
get better soon sharp. i cant wait to see how this all turns out

peace
beans

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
there you go, look at all the love your getting sharp. You even have others offering to water your babies while you recover. Thats teamwork at its finest. Good competition but we are all on the same team.

G

Great Idea Juan

Blatant is sure alot cheaper than a grow-bot and I don't have to worry about adding batteries !

I have to see how things go after the surgery. the 1st week I'll be on heavy narcotics.......ugh