What's new

SoCal Blueberry Haze Grow-Off

G

Who, What ?

Aeroponics, did I miss something? Blatant your not attempting and Aero grow are you?

G

NFT is basically aeroponics isn't it?

Your misting or atomizing the root structure to provide a nutrient film to the bare roots.

I can't remember is nft "nutrient film transfer" or something like that.

Tex

G

Scared you did'nt I? No I'm not doing Aero On my NFT. Only on my clones. But a new growing system is in mind for down the road. What I meant was that I'll be using that big pump you got Sharp and injecting O2 (oxygen) in the tube/channel itself along with some furios airation in the resevoir. Increasing the Oxygen level in the resevoir and rootzone will really get the plant going crazy. Which means BIGGER, BETTER BUDS!

Tex: NFT stands for Nutrient Film Technique. But with My channels running 24/7 with a large flow, I like to call it my Nutrinet FLOW technique.

Vegas; Aero does kick ass. I'm gonna biuld something along the lines of an aero system down the road. By the way how are them Widows doin?

Blatant

G

So your root mass is hangin in a river of nutreint rich water?

I like it...............

Tex

G

Exactly Tex, Its a beautiful site. The roots mass gets so big and it streches about three to four feet into the resevoir itself. Ah man you guys are dust.
Dust I tell ya!

Blatant

G

White Widow

White Widow

Blatant,
I took ten clones, one persihed, Nine are rooting fine. Two Widow are in my 12/12 homemade bloom box. They already have an aroma, and my main Bloom box is not reafy dor about two weeks yet. Oh well, what a problem to have. I used a big cardboard box and mtd a light w/ exhaust fan on top, mylar inside. 12/12 box in the closet. Perhaps a coffee can charcoal filter may be in order as well. hmm.

I got two good females, both strong and full. Clones are healthy and will be ready for tanking shortly. grinning! Friendly clones. hehe.

I think NFT is really aeroponics in action. the only real difference is the nutrient reservoir is remote to the root mass. Otherwise same technique. No bubbling water to chamge ph levels. Just water flying through the air gaining O2 from contact. No ph changes for extended periods, whixh makes the aeroponics process more hands off than hands on, I feel.

Good luck in showing 'em how NFT and no air bubles works greater for plant roots, whcih translates into BIGGER, FASTER BUDS. Grinning

VegasBuddha

Asiatica

good shit

good shit

wow fellas
i just logged on for the first time
and i read the whole thread
great shit
damn this is fresh
grow off
lol
thats too kool :)
i wish all of you guys good luck

peace and positivity
asiatica

btw
my moneys on KRS JUAN....peace out

KRS Juan

Woooohoooooo!!!! Finally someone rooting for the underdog!

Asiatica, welcome to IC, you have made a friend already =)

-KRS Juan-

G

Hmmmm. first and only post rooting for KRS? I smell a rat. Show yourself masked man. Either way this will be fun. I just have to go see what Sharps BBH's are dong. You know for research.

Blatant

wickyd

I think will be very very interesting... and I cant wait to see who wins... I'll keep my vote for a winner silent for now just to keep the tention high.

Have fun guys!

KRS Juan

Um........

Um........

So is it like september yet or what?
j/k
I smoked way too much OG tonight and proved (to myself at least) that staring at your plants does not make them grow faster.

-KRS Juan-

KRS Juan

My BBH clone is starting to enjoy it's new home:

1015bbh_8-25.jpg

-KRS Juan-

G

The BBH looks good. I gave you the best of the bunch. I transplanted mine out of the cup I had them in and damn it took off. I'm on a half feeding schedule now with them. Half strength PBP Grow, Liquid Karma, And some Silica Blast for some strengthening. PPM's around 700 and no need for PH testing cuz this stuff does it for you. I'm bumping it up next week. It looks like they can take it.

Blatant

G

Sorry guys I'll need a pinch runner. I pulled up lame and won't be able to participate. :(

G

Sharpie, are you out of the running already?

That old football injury actin up?

Send me a clone and I'll grow that bitch out against you west coast sod busters.lol

Tex