What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So, who's getting Black Ops tonight?!?!

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
So how is this game? Looks kinda lame personally. Do you get to play as Urkelle at any point?

picture.php

For a bonus zombie game, from the main menu, press left trigger, right trigger, left trigger, right trigger. You will get out of the chair, then turn around and go to the computer and hold X. It's an old-school zombie shooter.

These instructions are for 360, dunno about ps3 or pc.

Honkytonk

I knew I've seen this guy before...

us-army-special-forces-06.jpg

edit: Sorry, that guy was 'virtualized' in Medal of Honor, not CoD:BO. See kids that happens if you are stoned all the time when you play. ;)

Nope! Out of work right now. Wife's the only one working, and I'm still trying to find a job, so my 4 year old son can eat. Yes, it's that bad! I love gaming, but I got to put that shit on the back burner for now. More & more people are losing jobs too.

R

Rysam

Hey is anyone having trouble with getting a disconnected cable pic and warning? It seems that every time I start kicking ass or the match gets going good, I get a disconnected cable warning then get booted . When im getting my ass handed to me, it seems to work flawlessly.

D

danimarie193

Hey is anyone having trouble with getting a disconnected cable pic and warning? It seems that every time I start kicking ass or the match gets going good, I get a disconnected cable warning then get booted . When im getting my ass handed to me, it seems to work flawlessly.

I have had the same problems and xbox live says I have a prefect connection when this happens.

G

Guest3498

A bit late, but I finally got my hands on this game and a new xbox. Haven't been playing video games much at all lately.

From the little I've played this game seems a lot more fun than mw2, sick maps!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
anybody get the new map pack? sucks how jus cuz we got a better system(PS3) we gotta wait an extra month.....

C

cheesey

i got myself a xbox 360 250gb a kenect and 7 games last week i havnt played games for over 20 yrs lol .

im on xbox live and ive got black ops . but im still a noob when it comes to playing games lol

G

Guest3498

anybody get the new map pack? sucks how jus cuz we got a better system(PS3) we gotta wait an extra month.....

Yeah, I like all of the new ones a lot. Even the new zombie level is lots of fun, and I've never really been into playing zombies before.

Good luck cheesy, call of duty can be pretty unforgiving, but it's a blast once you get into it.

Saw this today and though it was pretty funny.

picture.php

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Xbox pays to get the maps/DLC earlier. That's one of the reasons they charge for live subscriptions.
I dig the new maps.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
funnest thing in the world (if you are good at twitch gaming)

1 Scavenger Pro
2 Warlord Pro
3 your choice, I like Marathon Pro or Ninja Pro

Use a SMG (best mobility) but the main thing I do is tomahawk, I dont even use the gun.

with warlord pro you get two tomahawks, and with scavenger you get another with each pack you run over, you can toss tomahawks at nearly every enemy you see. I've been screwing around with that for a while and have gotten some crazy bank shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rysam

tomahawks eh?
gonna hafta try that.

Last edited by a moderator: