What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So, who's getting Black Ops tonight?!?!

G

Guest3498

I wish I was. As soon as I grab a new 360 I'll be in business :joint:

I hope all that stuff about the care package glitch still being in the game isn't true...

mdk ktm

fa sho! I have a hot date tonight, this girl I used to get with back in highschool. We are making a detour to good old wal-mart around midnight haha. I hope she doesn't have anything planned after that because we will be making a b line to my xbox.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
fa sho! I have a hot date tonight, this girl I used to get with back in highschool. We are making a detour to good old wal-mart around midnight haha. I hope she doesn't have anything planned after that because we will be making a b line to my xbox.

forget that! screw her silly, she will pass out, then kick back on COD with no distraction all night......

Dr.NO

I am! I have work tomorrow at 7am though so probably won't be playing much tonight. The guy at the Game Stop I'm going to said to be there around 9pm for raffles and what not but I don't know if I want to be there that early.

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
lol My girl can wait til tomorrow! Tonight I have a date with my 360 and some nice hash.

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
I am! I have work tomorrow at 7am though so probably won't be playing much tonight. The guy at the Game Stop I'm going to said to be there around 9pm for raffles and what not but I don't know if I want to be there that early.

yeah, screw that. Im going to pay it off right now, so I dont have to wait in the longer line later. gamestop lines are ridiculous!

I

InvisibleEmpire

Fucking $60. SIXTY fucking dollars for a video game...fuckin' outrageous.

I've slowly watched video games climb from an average of 29.99...to 39.99 to 49.99 and now 59.99....

Sucks for me because I'm a PC gamer and Steam says it's not being released for another 14 hours which pinpoints the release around 10AM tuesday unlike midnight for console gamers....dunno why...

Anyway, COD is a great series but they really need to put the pipe down when figuring out the costs of PC games...PC games should be inherently cheaper ($10 cheaper, say, 49.99) because of 2 factors:

1.) you cannot return your game and/or download for a refund like console gamers can
2.) cheaters are much more prevalent on PC multiplayer as opposed to console gaming (xbox live) - almost every single PC game i own with multiplayer has cheaters running rampant (TF2, BC2, COD:MW2, CS:S, etc.)

Upside - I get laid tonight as well!

mdk ktm

forget that! screw her silly, she will pass out, then kick back on COD with no distraction all night......

That does sound like a better plan! Have you played campaign yet? You could just disconnect your ethernet cord maybe? The campaign looks like it will be pretty damn good. :jump:

Norkali

sucks i cant play multiplayer till the new patch for modded xbox's comes out, sometime within a week....

Did you get a hook-up on a retail copy or burn a copy off the net? SO many people it seems have gotten the jump on Black Ops...lucky bastards!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Did you get a hook-up on a retail copy or did you burn a copy off the net? SO many people it seems have gotten the jump on Black Ops...lucky bastards!

burned copy from some kat i met on cragslist. $5 each or 6 for $20.......

ive heard that if you ry to play before its released, you are perma banned, so im not even trying....

still on the new star wars, its kinda hard.......

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
My daughter works at best buy and has to be at work at 11:30 tonight for the midnight release. Please be nice to her :)

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have played every cod on release night, but for some reason i am not that stoked about this one. I play on PC, and have even went to the extreme of building a new computer days before modern warfare. Played FPS games for 13 years on PC, but right now i am hooked on starcraft....! I think that is why i am not even flinching, the gamestore is 5 min away I might but who knows?

MW2 lost me after a while, I like to be able to choose servers and be part of a gaming community, not just playing random scrubs from the net blasting through the mic because their mom is out for the night.

New machine:

Nvidia Case
MSI Military SPEC AM3 Motherboard, 3 way SLI, 16 GB ddr3 RAM
4GB Corsair DDR3
AMD Phenom 2 Quadcore 3.2ghz
BFGtech 896MB Nvidia 260 GTX Overclocked
1250 GB of Sata
24"Asus Monitor
5.1 Surround sound
Logitech Keyboard
Logitech G5 Mouse

= noobs eat bullets in beautiful rendering

C

CANNATOPIA

lol I don't know what ill be faster with in this game, the Mute button or the guns ? hehehe

Latest posts

Latest posts