What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So, where did the different human races come from?

WelderDan

Veteran
This is one of those questions that if I have to explain to you, you wouldn't understand anyway. But I'll try to dumb it down for you.

Nope, can't do it with a straight face

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
The first white people were albino right? So...albino homo erectus or something? Albino Australopithecus? How long ago?

Cvh

Supermod
The different human races are leftovers from a phenohunt run done on us humans by Aliens.
I swear it's true, I say it and it now on the interwebs. Lol.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Where? How? The dracos got drunk one night and thought they would play a little trick on humankind...

It was a very Draconian move.

Last edited:
T

Teddybrae

We must ... yes we MUST ... oh how we must ... remember that EvOlution is Theory.

Yup evolution survival of the fittest migration settlements time and distance from each other then coming together war disease and most of all I think time and looking for food how you get your food is important
I was wondering that you can map the history of the world by looking at the different populations and regions on Earth and supposedly we all did come from two humans in Africa it's been proven through genetics they weren't the only humans we just are all somehow related to these two humans crazy huh all 7.594 billion we're like the biggest ant pile ever

therevverend

Veteran
When the young earth creationists were building their Ark Encounter theme park in Kentucky the original plan was to make it a real zoo. With two of as many types of animals as they could afford to buy and cram in the ark they built. The problem was there wasn't enough light and air for animals to survive inside. They went with dioramas instead. Only in America..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_Encounter

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
There is one human race, we interbreed freely.

Many folks have neanderthal genetics in play.

What we call race is simply a phenotype display.

As cannabis aficionados, I thought this debate was moot.

M

member 505892

Skin colour is as meaningless as eye colour.

Cultures develop and morph over time.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
You can teach worms to recoil from light, by associating light with an electric shock. If you then feed those worms to other worms, they know to recoil from the light. The second worm has learned something the first did, by eating it.
Look at how so many creatures have eyes,nose,mouth,teeth,hair,lungs,heart,kidneys.... The same recipe basically. Then go right back to minimalist life assimilating others. There is strong evidence to suggest 'you are what you eat'

I think the oldest are the Chinese. The further we get from being fish, the more intelligent we get, and the less teeth we have on our shrinking mouths. You can map average IQ's globally. Over there, where the Romans realised there were people, we find IQ scores of 110 and the flatter faces. While in Africa we find IQ scores 60-80 and the bigger jaw.

I can see no reason to think we came from Africa. That would suggest the ruling families culled anyone with over half a brain. Though looking how witches were hunted, it's not beyond us.

Perhaps something similar crawled out the water in a few places globally. Eating similar things, they were simply destined to evolve into similar creatures, even with geographical divides that stop people mixing, the birds and fish come and go and remember 'we are what we eat'

I do wonder if the wildlife around people has shaped them more than we might like to of thought about. Will Americans eventually all look like burgers? Will the UK take back the waters and give us back webbed feet? Will the Thai's eventually all look like cocks?

Latest posts

Latest posts