What's new

So what got shot down near Alaska?

moose eater

Huge news flash: growers know that I grow.

View attachment 18812156

Your turn.
Alright mustard. Perhaps show and tell is in order, to calm any suspicions among the masses, after such allegations were launched...

I could offer up my Satori thread, or last Spring's posts as well.

But like I said, I did see 'Rush'....

;)

RobFromTX

Alright mustard. Perhaps show and tell is in order, to calm any suspicions among the masses, after such allegations were launched...

I could offer up my Satori thread, or last Spring's posts as well.

But like I said, I did see 'Rush'....

;)
Would this be the satori from Mandala? Ive been eyeing those guys for a while

moose eater

Mandala breeder pack via Seedsman. Yes.

Round, plump, full, rolly-poley balls of happy survivor greenery in structure. Decent size colas.

Where she fails to compete with some for potency, she makes up for it with endurance through hardships, bountiful production, a smell like the old Juicy Fruit, with what a chronic veteran smoker in my family rates at a 7-8 on a 10 scale for high.

Sativa-esque high.

Unfortunately, while I have 2 of her (#2 and #5), at least one, if not both, is/are perparing to meet the Grim Reaper... making room for new strains in the near future, as I can only effectively keep 6-8 semi-mature mothers in my mother cupboards.

If you were in the hood, you could take at least one of her home with you today.. before midnite tonight!!

moose eater

RobFromTX

Mandala breeder pack via Seedsman. Yes.

Round, plump, full, rolly-poley balls of happy survivor greenery in structure. Decent size colas.

Where she fails to compete with some for potency, she makes up for it with endurance through hardships, bountiful production, a smell like the old Juicy Fruit, with what a chronic veteran smoker in my family rates at a 7-8 on a 10 scale for high.

Sativa-esque high.

Unfortunately, while I have 2 of her (#2 and #5), at least one, if not both, is/are perparing to meet the Grim Reaper... making room for new strains in the near future, as I can only effectively keep 6-8 semi-mature mothers in my mother cupboards.
That 8 mile high they have sounds good too. Spain really knows their stuff when it comes to cannabis. I was growing some hybrids but they hermied on me from a light leak incident. So ill be throwing my panama(red) and honduras sativa from Ace in the room soon. But heres my last pic of the bubba 18 before killed her off. Spread the word. I dont want the narc gestapo coming to my door :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_20230127_194823420.jpg
    IMG_20230127_194823420.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 29

RobFromTX

It has that limey green look that reminds me of the best mexican brick we got 20 years ago

moose eater

That 8 mile high they have sounds good too. Spain really knows their stuff when it comes to cannabis. I was growing some hybrids but they hermied on me from a light leak incident. So ill be throwing my panama(red) and honduras sativa from Ace in the room soon. But heres my last pic of the bubba 18 before killed her off. Spread the word. I dont want the narc gestapo coming to my door :biggrin:
I'm trying to get up the motivation and energy to clone those mothers I'm keeping (Goji OG #8, Ghost Train Haze #1, and original Greenhouse Seeds Super Lemon Haze by Arjan), then to launch into a couple of 'new' packs here from The Captain's Connection (Blissful Wizard BX1) and (Wizard Express). one of which I passively sought for years, and scored this last year.

Have -lots- of seeds here that I've never grown, including breeding experiments from a former friend in bush Alaska, as well as Bodhi breeder packs of various strains, all unused by me to date.. LOTS.. Despite having sent a variety of seeds to several forum members down south, across the Country.

I recently saw a sale on Bodhi's 'Angelica' for $52/pack of 11, plus inherent freebies, and almost leapt for them, after a long-time peripheral interest. But I considered the uncertainty of the future, the current hospital and other debts, and the collection on hand of seeds that may or may not ever see my mixes, and acknowledged it to be little more than the spontaneous impulse whim it was, and hit the brakes.

"And so it goes..."

Last edited:

RobFromTX

I'm trying to get up the motiovation and energy to clone those mothers I'm keeping (Goji OG #8, Ghost train Haze #1, and original Greenhouse Seeds Super Lemon Haze by Arjan), then to launch into a couple of 'new' packs here from The Captains Connection (Blissful Wizard BX1) and (Wizard Express). both of which I passively sought for years, and scored this last year.

Have -lots- of seeds here that I've never grown, including breeding experiments from a former friend in bush Alaska, as well as Bodhi breeder packs of various strains, all unused by me to date.. LOTS.. Despite having sent a variety of seeds to several forum members down south, across the Country.

I recently saw a sale on Bodhi's 'Angelica' for $52/pack of 11, plus inherent freebies, and almost leapt for them, after a long-time peripheral interest. But I considered the uncertainty of the future, the current hospital and other debts, and the collection on hand of seeds that may or may not ever see my mixes, and acknowledged it to be little more than the spontaneous impulse whim it was, and hit the brakes.

"And so it goes..."
Ive heard great things about Bodhi (y)

moose eater

Ive heard great things about Bodhi (y)
Sometimes they can seem like the product of chucks, but I believe 'he' maintains stable parents (LOTS), and some of his crosses he has spent significant time with.

His Soul Mate (last season) was a keeper, and for the first time in years I screwed up and failed to take cuts before she was toast. All 4 females from seed had reliable uniformity in structure and otherwise, amazing flavor, nice nose, very nice high, fairly potent, and a touch of the flavor of the Goji OG, as I believe they're related.

Bodhi's stuff has typically been good to me.

RobFromTX

Sometimes they can seem like the product of chucks, but I believe 'he' maintains stable parents (LOTS), and some of his crosses he has spent significant time with.

His Soul Mate (last season) was a keeper, and for the first time in years I screwed up and failed to take cuts before she was toast. All 4 females from seed had reliable uniformity in structure and otherwise, amazing flavor, nice nose, very nice high, fairly potent, and a touch of the flavor of the Goji OG, as I believe they're related.

Bodhi's stuff has typically been good to me.
Its smart that you saved so many seeds. Ive started a vault collection myself. With the direction the world is going we all may very well end up having to make our own seeds one day

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

And thank you very much for that!!

I'm getting antsy to pop some next round, there's a lot to chew on but I'm going to get there in about three weeks.

I've got Pine Tar Gush, Trainwreck x GG4, and Casey Jones x Sour Bubble bx3 in the way in seedlingville and then there's Indiana Bubblegum S1 fresh into flower.

Veg has just a couple mom's so there's room for improvement and plenty of possibilities to pop...

RobFromTX

I'm getting antsy to pop some next round, there's a lot to chew on but I'm going to get there in about three weeks.

I've got Pine Tar Gush, Trainwreck x GG4, and Casey Jones x Sour Bubble bx3 in the way in seedlingville and then there's Indiana Bubblegum S1 fresh into flower.

Veg has just a couple mom's so there's room for improvement and plenty of possibilities to pop...
This was my pine tar gush that i had to kill off with my bubba 18's because of hermie( my fault). Hands down my favorite plant. Grows like a giant spider. Youre in for a treat

Attachments

• IMG_20230127_194717836.jpg
    IMG_20230127_194717836.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 35

moose eater

You're welcome, mustard. A deserving person, in my opinion. The 1970s and early 1980s heirlooms will require ,lots of close attention and different sorts of efforts. But they have some chance. Mystic Funk's thread on vintage Mexican seeds is a good reference source.... as stated numerous times.

I'm hoping to find something in the Blissful Wizard BX1's that sends me into orbit to where I have a hard time returning. :)

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
This was my pine tar gush that i had to kill off with my bubba 18's because of hermie( my fault). Hands down my favorite plant. Grows like a giant spider. Youre in for a treat

This will be my second run of her but it's been a few years... I had one that was black and short and fast and did grow like a spider! Out of the four others it seemed like two similar phenotypes.

And you are totally right about the strain though, I really love the terpene profile.

Sorry to hear about the pollen... I had to pull nanners from the short one but must have been lucky or they were sterile.

RobFromTX

This will be my second run of her but it's been a few years... I had one that was black and short and fast and did grow like a spider! Out of the four others it seemed like two similar phenotypes.

And you are totally right about the strain though, I really love the terpene profile.

Sorry to hear about the pollen... I had to pull nanners from the short one but must have been lucky or they were sterile.
Verdant Green has some really nice stuff or did you get yours from tony green? Yeah my daughter visited and left the light on in the closet in the grow room looking for something, didn't catch it for a couple of days and that's all it took. Thats okay. were all human. I removed the lightbulb to see that there are no more accidents

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Verdant Green has some really nice stuff or did you get yours from tony green? Yeah my daughter visited and left the light on in the closet in the grow room looking for something, didn't catch it for a couple of days and that's all it took. Thats okay. were all human. I removed the lightbulb to see that there are no more accidents

Tony Green but I think it was a collaboration.

Latest posts

Latest posts