What's new

So what got shot down near Alaska?

igrowone

Veteran
it's headline news but is getting more interesting
here's a few tidbits I've read

Some pilots said the object “interfered with their sensors” on the planes, but not all pilots reported experiencing that.

Some pilots also claimed to have seen no identifiable propulsion on the object, and could not explain how it was staying in the air, despite the object cruising at an altitude of 40,000 feet.

The conflicting eyewitness accounts are partly why the Pentagon has been unable to fully explain what the object is, the source briefed on the matter said.

Green Squall

it's headline news but is getting more interesting
here's a few tidbits I've read

Some pilots said the object “interfered with their sensors” on the planes, but not all pilots reported experiencing that.

Some pilots also claimed to have seen no identifiable propulsion on the object, and could not explain how it was staying in the air, despite the object cruising at an altitude of 40,000 feet.

The conflicting eyewitness accounts are partly why the Pentagon has been unable to fully explain what the object is, the source briefed on the matter said.
Looks like they've detected another one in Montana and briefly shutdown airspace tonight. This is definitely reminiscent of those UAP's from the Pentagon videos released a few years back, but considering the fiasco with the Chinese balloon, I suspect it might just be a drone or something. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this.

moose eater

What they're willing to tell us, or what it is.. Who knows? I'm drinking and smoking my way into Armageddon. Anyone else?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The inter-gallactic 'visitors' are tired of our misbehavior, in general, as a species, and specifically the super-powers, and they've sent their enforcement nannies to cause us to behave better.

My best guess, anyway..
we have been uppity recently, as a species. trying to be noticed by God knows who/what, that may not react as we wish to finding us...

moose eater

Imposed soylent green? Addressing over-populaton from Outside, because they knew no one here could dare to withstand the polling that would ultimately steer any decisions on the subject?

moose eater

if they can treat it/smoke it whatever & get it to taste like bacon or country ham, i guess i could give it a try...
Hell, a person can even make wolf eel and hooligan edible with the right brine and smoking technique.

I suppose other than for an overwhelming essence of Doritos, chewing gum, cannabis residue, beer, and cheeseburgers, we can probably be made relatively passable too.

1676173249146.png

1676173154822.png

Latest posts

Latest posts