What's new

~SNOWBOARDERS~

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
You all suck! Im stuck out here on the east coast :( Although I am too poor lately and havent gone this year yet. boo!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
just got back from CO last night. i did breckenfridge the first day and the next 3 days all at keystone.

if any of you guys don't have a vag, then check out the area 51 park at keystone. super fun jibs, but the triple line jumps are not to my liking. i did like the first jump on the double set.

Ted Shred

i too am broke, struguling to get a better job, and just recovered from a lil back injury=havnt been up this season :mad: instructed last season and got a ton of great eastcoast days in though. soon i will be smokin weed in the woods and ripin dangerously fast lines through the trees popin out near the park to straight air a jump and fall off a rail :)

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
nice ted shred. i recovered from a broken neck a few years ago and things are going well still. sometimes the whiplash from edge catch can really strain it. have fun smoking in the woods, straight airing, and falling off rails. can never have too much fun.

Mr.Pyrex

did whistler for three weeks in December and stayed with a friend, i was drunk 95% of the time man that town can party, and POWDER galore love that place!

G

grow nerd

How late does the season realistically extend out to in SoCal? Too late? I vaguely remember someone saying something about... open 'til June or so.

I'm used to going around Lake Tahoe, unfamiliar with the scene down here... day before snow storm:

My Burton Custom:

Cannasseur

Icy as always here on the east coast, we surprisingly got dumped on though this Feb though. Too bad I was stranded without a car. Anyone here go to windells, coc or hcsc?

G

Guywithoutajeep

Hey fellow riders, get your muffs wet for this season. I got my cock sock out and I'm ready to ride bare ass. Don't be park pussy shit sticks, hit the fucking backcountry!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Any Bear Lake or Cameron Pass duders?

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
I miss my snowboarding, only got one year of riding in after i learnt, now ive moved from new zealand, plenty of epic snowy mountains there, to western australia!, no god dam snow in sight at all.... always wanted to go rip up in canada or europe but needa save some cash first, might needa head home for a season aswel to touch up on my carving im sure im abit rusty after not boarding for 2 years.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
so i was riding real fast going switch, did a big cab 3, landed, then caught my edge trying to revert back. did a scorpion right on my arm tucked in towards my ribs. separated my shoulder (grade 2) and bruised a rib. been riding more than half my life and this was the worst injury by far.

Latest posts

Latest posts