What's new

~SNOWBOARDERS~

SB.J

had a good season this year in tahoe with the double whammy season pass. went to northstar every weekend with a 5 hours drive and taking some ridiculous bio and organic chem classes. ended up thinking it was a good idea to hotbox the gondola at northstar with my buddy with 2 blunts. the gondola at the bottom is about a 5 min top ride. so we get to the top and the blunts are almost done, we toss it out just before getting ooff. the douchebag worker freaked out and made this whole scene as we obviously denied a hotboxed gondola. after a couple minutes of making a scene and were continuing to deny it he angrily let us go and hit up the park.

Mr. Burgundy

I am a weed smoker with a snowboarding problem.

I just swooped up my RIDE 163W Highlife UL (Descendant of the Yukon?)with Flow NXT AT bindings..I know, El Jefe's were out, and so were the NXT FRX..but I am not complaining. (I)Will have a great next season anyways...:dance013:
Stay Classy!

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
mmmm, hope i can head to new zealand to visit the family this christmas, if i do,
am def keen to hit up some slopes, its been 2 many years for me!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
I am hoping to get some boarding in this winter once summer is done lol...bought a board,boots etc. Now just gotta wait it out :) Good vibez