What's new

~SNOWBOARDERS~

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
sick!!!

i've been working hard on my tricks. kinda sceptical to put pics up if the park rails i'm hitting have local shop graffiti all over em. you guys gotta see these sweet jibs i've been dialing. mad steez off the heez.

SpoCannabis

Sick ass pics bro!!!

sick!!!

i've been working hard on my tricks. kinda sceptical to put pics up if the park rails i'm hitting have local shop graffiti all over em. you guys gotta see these sweet jibs i've been dialing. mad steez off the heez.
Just take them into paint and 'paint' over the "local graffiti".

Bristol_Kush

Ganja in klosters?

Ganja in klosters?

does anyone no wer i can get sumfin to smoke in klosters and howmuch?
im goin in five days. thanks

Mr. Burgundy

Yeah, I am in perpetual jonesin' mode when it comes to riding..

Don't forget the southern hemisphere...South America! This time of year is their spring time, but I went before at this time and still got tons of POW.. I have done Chile, but not Argentina.
I hear mixed reviews on NZ , but I still want to go just to make the damn trip!

Stay Classy!

NOKUY

Veteran
Yeah, I am in perpetual jonesin' mode when it comes to riding..

Don't forget the southern hemisphere...South America! This time of year is their spring time, but I went before at this time and still got tons of POW.. I have done Chile, but not Argentina.
I hear mixed reviews on NZ , but I still want to go just to make the damn trip!

Stay Classy!

thats why i only plugg the north hemi...fuckin shit in 'gitna would be raqd.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
guess who got a new DC PBJ board!!! it's still using the standard camber, but the nose and tail are radially flattened to help with press control.

LibtECh

we had snow above 10,000 the other nite her in the rockies Co. very very fall like here this past week.. its only a matter of time boys and girls

162cm Gnu billygoat> reg camber/none magna
this board shreds it all.. not for newbies..it handles big natural drops, big wide open back bowls, trees/glades and floats and turns like a dream in pow and slop..it slashes everything! if you cant ride to good and cant take it to another level with this board and really rip it hard you wont and cant tell what this board is all about. flex is like an 8 so its not no park pickle. colorado,BC,heli,pnw is where this thing belongs and owns. loveland mtn will have a lib/gnu demo you guys should check it out

NOKUY

Veteran
im def gonna steal someones pic for my desktop...just havent figured out what one yet.

also steamboat is getting a new badass skate/bike park. steamboat is where i learned to ski....im sooo tempted to move there, but i would be unemployed, and its not alaska.

but fuck....that would be heaven.

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
They've started blowing snow on the east coast. Snow has fallen in Co. Not long now. Here's some outlook info I was just reading:

We have assigned a swell potential rating of 7.0 for the coming Fall and Winter season, suggesting that there is better than average odds of historically longer runs of Significant Class Winter swells. That means not only more storm frequency, but stronger and longer lasting ones producing larger and longer lasting swells. A temporary return to the glory days of the late 90’s and early 2000’s. Compared to the absolutely abysmal surf pattern of the past 3 winter seasons where we would get one day, or even 12 hour swell events, this years pattern should stand in stark contrast and be a much welcome change. Plan your surf strategy for the long run, where endurance and stamina month after month outweght short feasts and ‘go-for-broke’ assaults. Likewise weather will likely plan a factor in CA. More moisture than normal could be expected with increased snow pack levels in higher elevations of the Sierra on into Nevada and Colorado. El Nino tends to shift the jetstream southward and flat over the continental US, favoring precipitation for the more southerly positioned ski resorts in the Southwest. But it too causes surface temperatures to rise, meaning the freeze line will increase in elevation with increased odds for rain at lower lying resorts.

It gets better:

So assuming a weak to moderate Classic flavor of El Nino is in-play and will continue to hold through the Fall and Winter of 09/10, we calculate net storm activity will be greater than normal, with storms lasting longer in duration and moderately more intense than normal with the potential to cover more surface area, resulting in generally a larger fetch of increased duration and more intensity. This should results in more consistent, larger and longer period surf than has been seen in the past 3+ years, and perhaps better than anything in the last 10+ years.
:woohoo:

20080523-valdez-08-1.jpg

20050417-flip-ak08-1.jpg

dr20seuss20og.jpg

just seen this thread. im from the laurentians in quebec canada, ive been riding for 13 years and i cant wait for the snow. i had my forum board and flow bindings stolen last year so i must equipe myself in new this year. flow binding are a must, and im not sure on the board $ is a problem, i have so many hills within 20minutes from my home. with a nice winter im out on the hills almost daily. i am no pro but i can ride the siht outta a hill. i enjoy jumps and pow, but rails scare me a little since i busted my caucous 2 years ago tipping the end of a rail coming off it. very painful and it took my confidence for rails away.
but who knows this might be my year again, i need snow.......... any other laurientian riders from qc on here.