What's new

~SNOWBOARDERS~

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i went to a preseason rail jam today. 0/3 tricks landed. time to say hi to the rocking chair at 22 years old. hahaha!!!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i'm going out to CO on new year's day and staying for 5 days. i think i wanna do keystone, copper, breck, and maybe another. the keystone area 51 park is absolutely a park rat's dream...

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
Loveland, Arapahoe, and Boreal all claim they will be opening within the next few days. Mt High has started to blow snow, but no opening date has been set.

NOKUY

Veteran
i'm going out to CO on new year's day and staying for 5 days. i think i wanna do keystone, copper, breck, and maybe another. the keystone area 51 park is absolutely a park rat's dream...

go to breck...copper an keystone will be less fun go to nederland (eldora) if u want ganja.

Last edited:
S

silent_lemon

i ride goofy and regular. 12 years riding, 6 years skiing. two planking is for poofs..

hellohope

I ride my borad now for 9 years

And 19 years skiing

I am not such a fan of tricks, i like it more to ride in deep snow or just freeride

out of the trail :yeahthats

Here in austria we have many spots to ride your board, i am happy about that :)

Mr. Burgundy

Lovely Calfornia here, im usually at big bear or mammoth...anyone else?
I did Big Bear as a kid...Mmmmmmmmmm Mammoth. I would LOVE to get to Mammoth, but I don't see it happening this year...

I'm a South Lake guy-Heavenly and Kirkwood.

Stay Classy!

ButteredIt

im totally jealous of these mountains opening up already! i have to wait till the end of november for the mountains around here... like whistler. i hope it dumps so hard this year that the olympic ski races have to be postponed because they can't groom the course fast enough. mmmm bring it on el nino.

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
Funny someone should mention Mammoth. Have a bunch of friends that live there. I spend a far amount of time there. Drove up two days ago. It's dumping as I type this. Got done my first hike of the year a few hours ago. Got some turns in about a foot of heavy serria cement. They could get a couple of feet if the storm doesn't turn to rain. :woohoo:

:party:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
so has anyone been riding? no posts for 2 months.

i've been riding my new DC PBJ and it's fun to play with.

leaving for colorado tomorrow...

SpoCannabis

I have been riding these mtns up here... pretty good so far, but NOTHING like last year. Hit up Schweitzer last week - tons of great fresh pow...

Mr. Burgundy

Got my kids to Heavenly already for a few days just to get warmed up...Plus had to get the passes situated, new gear, blah blah blah
We'll probably do a day trip Saturday also.

Stay Classy!

Latest posts

Latest posts