What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smokey's Indoor Grow.....

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Hey STB long time since i dropped into one of your threads bro... you still cranking em out and going holidays in between I see lol

looking great brother

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rock and Roll. Watered the plants today and took some pictures.

I'm trying something new out of curiosity. 4 CFL's and one LED light board.

Last edited:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fed them some epsom salt tonight. i saw signs of nutrient lockout. i sure hope this clears it up. might have to feed it to them one more time.

S

SexInTheCity

I really wish you had dates, but you got alot of other stuff to do :) Ah the joy of good numbers and autoflowers...thanks for your contributions SmokeyTheBear...Enjoy the smoke

M

mossy

:smokey:...Smokin...
Beautiful purple on the JEM's..I can't believe you have them to f2 already..damn Fine work. :good:
i can tell you that the green jems smell a lot more potent than the purple buds.
What smell you got..?
I have had 3 reports now of a Mango scented pheno on the green/white pheno.
I am kinda gutted because it is obviously maturing out in the rolls..but I have never had it.
I'd love to go back and try strengthening it out..
but it looks like I already have my hands full for this season.

My Favourite is the white/buttermilk..
that is where I normally pick the incense scented pheno up..
and if you get that..tip from the top is..
don't share it with anyone..:smoke out:
It is Far too good to share.

Very Impressed with the Masterlow as well.
For a 16 oz pot that is some damn great growing.
Proud of Ya M8.

You make AF's look Great...:tiphat:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've had a couple of request for numbers and dates. the next indoor grow i do plan on taking down numbers. i'm going to try and keep a journal. i'm not making any promises though. i will be busy with my outdoor grow thread too.

CARCHOFA

I'll catch a chair to sit and see your show.
Have you tested the snow ryder x bubble ryder? It's an interesting cross. I'm playing with autos and bubba kush...

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll catch a chair to sit and see your show.
Have you tested the snow ryder x bubble ryder? It's an interesting cross. I'm playing with autos and bubba kush...

i have about 8 females in that cluster of plants right now. we'll see how they turn out. they are looking really good so far.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took some more photos today. They're really starting to suck the nutes out of the leaves. I'm going to have to give them one more strong feeding of nitrogen along with the bloom nutes. I'm trying something new. My friends call me the mad scientist because i can't just stick with something that works. I'm always trying to find something better. I have 6 plants under 4 26 watt cfls, 17 plants under a 250 watt hps, and 2 plants under 2 26 watt cfls and a 14 watt LED board next to them :watchplant:

Plants in the 250 HPS Box

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i bought 16 square 6x6x7 pots today and blood meal. this next grow i'm going to be trying these pots to see the difference in yield. i've been having a problem with the plants starting to turn yellow sooner than i want. in turn, this made me have up my nitrogen feedings. i'm going to add blood meal along with the normal growing medium i use. i wish these other plants would hurry up and finish so i can get these new plants going.

Things look good smokey. I too am having trouble keeping leaves green past 7 weeks. I think I might try some bone meal in my soil as well. I do not feed any nutes through the grow, just use what is in the MC Potting mix. Good thinking. Keep up the good work!

CARCHOFA

A very interesting thread... who has said that we can't get some stuff under cfls? jejejeje
Good job man! :good:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm done with auto's indoors for now. i will be doing some outdoors but i won't be starting them until mid-april. for now i am going to try and do some regular plants. i just got my feliz 125 watt fluoro. i have taken the cfl's out of the one box and installed my homemade light holder. that feliz box will now be used to keep two mothers alive and growing.

for this grow, i have started 3 fem nirvana swiss cheese and 3 regular chimera's schnazzleberry. whichever swiss cheese grows fastest and looks the best after a month will be used as a mother. i'm hoping for two females of schazzleberry after i switch the lights to 12/12. that way i can choose the better plant for a mother. if i only get one then it will be used as a mother. i plan on doing one 1st generation grow with clones in my little box as well as take a couple of cuts to put outside. after that i will grow the mother out. after that i'm undecided i'm leaning towards papaya or happy chem. we shall see what happens. the sprouts have popped and i will post pictures as soon as they pop their heads out of the soil. cheers.

Latest posts

Latest posts